Role: Senior Active Directory Administrator
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Joining: Immediate/15 days
Role Description: The Senior Active Directory Administrator would need to have at least 8 to 10 years of directly related experience supporting Active Directory operations and engineering. The Senior Active Directory Administrator is a subject matter expert that has global responsibility for the design and configuration of the Active Directory and Windows Server environment.
– Proven expertise in designing and architecting domain consolidation projects.
– Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for large scale organizations.
– Utilize logical problem solving to find creative solutions to problems in the environment on a broad scale.
– Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades.
– Plan and design Group Policy Objects as requested to ensure compliance of company policies for servers and user end-point devices.
– Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
– Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
– Work with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect business and technical requirements and design / deliver enterprise level solutions.
– Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed.
– Maintain standards for installation of infrastructure software / hardware installations.
– Serve as a technical expert for Tier 1/2/3 support groups.
– Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.
– Collaborate and communicate with architects with internal departments and vendor partners.
– Own and lead discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate.
– Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
– Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology.
– Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator Support Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations, apply security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors, create and implement domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms, password policies and rules, IPSEC policies etc.
– Review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate.
– Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
– Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
– Assist with implementing solutions for hardware and software. Implement common preventive maintenance practices for hardware and software.
– Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely, and monitor all effects of the modifications.
– Establish/recommend policies on system use and services.
– Perform common administrative tasks.
– Support of a distributed MS Windows-based network.
– Must possess proven experience working with a large enterprise distributed computing environment. These experiences should include:
Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support
– Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
– Certifications: MCSE: Server Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2012.
We are looking for a Senior Active Directory candidate who has an MCSE certification.
Interested candidates kindly send mails on [email protected]
Call on 9881098061
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org