Designation – Senior Network Engineer
Experience – 3 Years
CTC Range – No salary bar for the appropriate candidate
Location – Pune
Position – 3
Joining Date: Immediate Joining/1 week/15 days
CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Preferred
Key Skills: Routing, switching, and Juniper firewall.
Required Experience and Skills:
– Hands-on experience on Cisco routers, switches, and firewall vendors like Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper. Cisco ASA and Load balancers A10 and F5, Cisco
– Must have Juniper Firewall experience.
– Configuration and troubleshooting.
– Creating and monitoring new internal and external policies.
– Skill is equivalent to Network security and networking experience required specifically in a Wireless Service Provider environment.
– Must possess the experience and ability to lead and participate in technical sessions, to lead projects that span multiple organizations, and to coordinate technical, implementation and/or troubleshooting discussions.
– A strong understanding of structured network design and the OSI Interconnect Model, especially how it relates to the design and deployment of structured networks, is required as well as strong project management skills, strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral), and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Must have STRONG KNOWLEDGE of:
– VPN setup and administration.
– Juniper ISG 2000 platform.
– Juniper SRX 5800 & 3600 platform.
– Juniper Firewall Management.
– Lead efforts to provide network security designs, solutions, deployment strategies, and technical documentation for the Client IP Security Networks in our various MSCs and Network Equipment Centers.
– Provide technical leadership and guidance to other members of the Security team.
Interested candidates kindly share your resumes on [email protected]/call on 9881098061
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com