CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) certification is the best first in Cisco´s line of certifications that a good networking professional must obtain in order to add huge value to his Information technology career.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
About CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) certification is the best first in Cisco´s line of certifications that a good networking professional must obtain in order to add huge value to his Information technology career. The Cisco Certified Networking Associate certification supports a firm foundation of networking skills that include basics like the OSI reference model, networking protocols, Layer 2 switching plan and protocols, routing concepts and protocols, and wide-area networking (WAN) connectivity concept. So, a person who is aiming to qualify for the CCNA Course in Pune should be skilled inabilities to provide basic network installations and troubleshooting.
What is CCNA 200-301 ?
Cisco developed the new CCNA program to prepare candidates for current associate-level job roles in computer Networking technologies. CCNA now consists of security, automation, and programmability. The program has one certification which includes a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare to work in hardcore networks.
SevenMentor Pvt Ltd is a Worlds No.1 class training institution that basically focused on network security and networking related courses. we deal with all international standards with courses. The various training programs we are offering in the field of networking leads to International certifications. As per the local search agencies, we are the Best CCNA Classes in Pune.
CCNA Training in Pimpri Chinchwad provide our own training program to catch up with the projected needs of the fast-developing networking industry. The company education allows us to hone the abilities of the Networking experts from Industries which allows them to be equipped with the up to date technology and standards of their operating environment. Anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 can take the CCNA course in Pimpri Chinchwad. The group is a center for technical excellence with the kingdom of the art lab centers and a properly subtle curriculum which makes us live in advance and be specific inside the certification enterprise. Our instructor has extra than 15 Years of revel in as a trainer for Cisco devices. As per industry standard, we provide the best CCNA Training in Pune area
The scholars at SevenMentor have presented numerous technical exposures like periodic workshops on almost all topics in Networking. The lab centers and “Lab-based training” may be used by students not simplest till they entire the length of the path but they are unfastened to make use of them for a duration of 12 months which none aside from us provide.
Our pupil database, corporate schooling programs, and placement information stand as a sworn statement and approval of our competency.
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. The CCNA group offers an IT training course to help get you started. They will teach you all about setting up network connections through remote sites using WAN. At CCNA classes in Pune, they want you to be able to understand what you are learning and take that information to pass the test.
To get CCNA certification you will give out a CCNA Exam which is a 90-minute written test. However, there are no courses that you need to take in advance to be allowed to take the test. They do offer many different courses though so you have the chance to learn more about the test. Anyone can come to take the test, but it is recommended that you take some courses to further educate yourself on everything about the Internet. The CCNA Certification in Pune only lasts a maximum of three years before it has to be rewritten. This is because technology is always changing and they want everyone to be up to date so they know what they are doing.
For pursuing CCNA Classes in Pune it does not require a past education level or courses through CCNA. Even people that have worked in this field of work for years still think that the training is highly beneficial. It can refresh your brain so that you are fully up to date on what you have to do and help you pass the exam. Many employers are looking for CCNA certified professionals, so when they see your resume they will want to hire you and potentially even pay you more. The CCNA Training in Pimpri Chinchwad will teach you how to plan, implement, verify, and debug local and wide-area enterprise networks. Gain knowledge on how to collaborate with experts in sophisticated security, phone, wireless, and video solutions.
The CCNA Training in Pune also offers many different classes for students to attend. These range from WAN and LAN design to different routers and router protocols. All of the classes that they offer are very beneficial. They all are there to help teach the student more about setting up networks before the test. When people take these courses, their rate of failure is dramatically reduced. This reduces the amount of time and money wasted on rewriting the exam.
If you are considering going through CCNA Training in Pune it would definitely be worth the time. They will teach everything from the basics of installing the Internet to everything else that you might need to know. It is a great opportunity to open up a career path.
The CCNA 200-301 Course?
There’s never been an exciting time to start a new technology career into intent-based networking which connects users, devices, apps, security intent plus APIs and programming skills all together which will drive new automation agility for the more scalable network. Maybe you need a breakthrough in network technology. Or maybe you want to upskill yourself to the next level. As software, networking, and infrastructure all together are growing rapidly more and more interconnected every moment. To match the pace with a current technology career you need to know the latest networking technologies plus security, automation, and programmability. The new Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 200-301 certification in Pune will take you to a higher level as career growth is concerned. The industry’s most famous and respected associate-level certification, CCNA is the way of saying Cisco believes in you. And the process couldn’t be simpler: pass one exam and you’re done. In reality, you’re just getting started on your journey of Networking Career. The output of this is multi-domain solutions cross enterprises, data centers, service providers, and security. This digital transformation fuel business growth and new approaches to infrastructure.
- Business Innovation improves new applications.
- Application drives the role of the network.
- Network automation and programmability completely change your business approach to network infrastructure .
Now it is time to start your career super strong into both network infrastructure and software. In the current CCNA certification program, there are various concentration streams for different learning paths. But under the new CCNA Next-level Program, the following certification track will all be replaced by the new CCNA 200-301 program which is kind of having all the technologies into one with additional ability to understand the importance of network automation
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Wireless
- CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
The specialization at the Associate level means CCNA level is going to be removed. Now we need to choose a specialization at the Professional level means CCNP level. In current certification for the Professional level, we need to complete CCNA first as a prerequisite. But in the new certification program, we can directly jump to CCNP level certification.
About the new exam :-
200-301 is only one exam (instead of two exam patterns like ICND1 & 2).
This new exam consists of 120 questions.
The exam covers a wide range of topics, such as routing and switching, security, wireless networking, and even some programming concepts. Same as other Cisco certifications, we can take it at any of the Pearson VUE certification centers. As cisco announced the change in the cisco certification track has shocked too many as well surprised too many individuals. But the good news is that cisco has given a time span of eight months if u are already preparing or prepared for it and also declared that those certificates will be provisioned with the newer Certificates so no need to worry about it. Employees will appreciate the extra CCNA classes in Pimpri Chinchwad, and the assessments will aid in their skill development. SevenMentor's training sessions are engaging and simple to comprehend. But do the certifications right now before it’s too late as the entire certifications with their respective syllabus are going to change. So let’s start with the associate level of certifications. First of all, let u know that all the CCNA certifications are discarded/retired, and they're gonna be only one CCNA exam that is the CORE CCNA exam (200-301) you have to take. Here’s the list of CCNA certification program which is going to be discarded
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Data Centre
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Cyber Ops
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Access
- IP Connectivity
- IP Services
- Security Fundamentals
- Automation and Progambiliy
How many of you know that hiring managers prefer certified Engineers? 99% of Multinational Companies use certifications to make hiring decisions to recruit candidates. SevenMentor is first Training and Placement Institute in Pune who is going to launch new CCNA 200-301 certification in Pune to
- Master the essentials including security, automation, and Network programming. Boost your confidence by improving real-world know-how.
- Upgrade your resume with the most highly respected associate-level certification in the IT industry that is the New CCNA 200-301.
- Badge your digital cert logo to your social media profile, for example, LinkedIn to announce the world what you have achieved
Things you need to know when selecting a CCNA Institute You need to remember that even when you opt for the best institute for CCNA training in Pune, even then your personal effort counts a lot. It truly does matter how much you strive to achieve your goals. You should research and gather as much information as possible regarding the CCNA course so that you can benefit in the best possible way through the course. You should also pursue the fact that you get some time to share your issues and concerns with the trainers.
CCNA Course in Pune cannot bring miraculous results till there is an effort from your side as well. When you take the pain to do your research when selecting a CCNA Course in Pimpri Chinchwad , then you will not have to be troubled at all and the results will also be great. Your success will be the result of your effort and your institute, so the collaboration needs to be perfect to bring the best results. You have to believe the fact that a CCNA course in Pune is worth the effort because it promises you a great career ahead so take your first step now.
A person who has skills and knowledge gained through training from the CCNA Certification in Puneare extremely valuable in the networking field as the subject covered during the CCNA training program provides the process for all networking topologies and protocols. The CCNA training takes all aspects of the 200-301 curriculum in full detail. The course also deep dive in practical hands-on training on Cisco Routers and Cisco Switches, as no WAN setup is finished without Leased line / Wireless / VSAT / DSL, etc. Telecom devices such as CSU/DSU, Telco MUX, are also covered in the Practical with full setup instructions. The training for CCNA Certification is provided by Senior Network/WAN engineers who have more than 5 years of field experience.
Students who are preparing for the CCNA certification have a choice of writing the CCNA exam as a single paper or as two papers together. The details of paper codes and their descriptions are mentioned in the PDF File below.
The CCNA 200-301
The new CCNA Exam goes live on 24th Feb 2020.
Prerequisites for 200-301
As such there are no formal requirements for taking the new exam. However, these are the recommendations from Cisco:
(recommendations not requirements)
-You should have a good understanding of all exam topics.
-Year-long of experience or more than that with computer networking and Cisco devices
-good grasps of network fundamentals
Online CCNA Training: Start your journey to CCNA 200-301 certification right from your home. SevenMentor’s Online CCNA Training is designed for everyone who wants to grab the knowledge and pursue a career in the field of networking. CCNA Training enables you to install, configure, troubleshoot, and operate LAN, WAN on Cisco devices with IP addressing and subnetting, accessing hubs, switches, and routers. You come to know how addresses are allocated using DHCP and how to protect networks from attacks with the help of firewall settings and making some changes in the routers pathway. CCNA Online Training prepares you for the new CCNA Certification with a live demonstration on real devices. As we are more reliant on the Internet day by day and the things getting automated using advanced technology, the demand for network specialists and engineers have been raised to handle the traffic over the Internet. But the lack of trained, experienced and certified networking professionals opened lots of opportunities for the aspirants. Online CCNA Course in Punewill help you to land a dream job in a reputed organization.
There is no such criteria for joining Online CCNA Training. CCNA is an associate or entry level certification exam for those who are planning to build their career in the most demanding field of networking.
- 10+2 students can go for CCNA Training
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Professionals who want switch
- Those who are interested in Networking
Syllabus CCNA R&S
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301)
Exam Description: The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-301) is a 90-minute, 50–60 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management .The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
15% 1.0 Network Fundamentals
21% 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
23% 3.0 Routing Technologies
10% 4.0 WAN Technologies
10% 5.0 Infrastructure Services
11% 6.0 Infrastructure Security
10% 7.0 Infrastructure Management
- 1.0 Network Fundamentals
- 1.1. Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- 1.2. Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- 1.3. Describe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- 1.3.1. Firewalls
- 1.3.2. Access points
- 1.3.3. Wireless controllers
- 1.4. Describe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architecture
- 1.4.1. Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
- 1.4.2. Virtual services
- 1.4.3. Basic virtual network infrastructure
- 1.5. Compare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architectures
- 1.6. Compare and contrast network topologies
- 1.6.1. Star
- 1.6.2. Mesh
- 1.6.3. Hybrid
- 1.7. Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- 1.8. Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- 1.8.1. Perform and document fault isolation
- 1.8.2. Resolve or escalate
- 1.8.3. Verify and monitor resolution
- 1.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- 1.10. Compare and contrast IPv4 address types
- 1.10.1. Unicast
- 1.10.2. Broadcast
- 1.10.3. Multicast
- 1.11. Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- 1.12. Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy< addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- 1.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- 1.14. Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration
- 1.15. Compare and contrast IPv6 address types
- 1.15.1. Global unicast
- 1.15.2. Unique local
- 1.15.3. Link local
- 1.15.4. Multicast
- 1.15.5. Modified EUI 64
- 1.15.6. Autoconfiguration
- 1.15.7. Anycast
- LAN Switching Technologies
- 2.1. Describe and verify switching concepts
- 2.1.1. MAC learning and aging
- 2.1.2. Frame switching
- 2.1.3. Frame flooding
- 2.1.4. MAC address table
- 2.2. Interpret Ethernet frame format
- 2.3. Troubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
- 2.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
- 2.4.1. Access ports (data and voice)
- 2.4.2. Default VLAN
- 2.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity
- 2.5.1. Trunk ports
- 2.5.2. Add and remove VLANs on a trunk
- 2.5.3. DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q
- 2.5.4. Native VLAN
- 2.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocols
- 2.6.1. STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+)
- 2.6.2. STP root bridge selection
- 2.7. Configure, verify and troubleshoot STP related optional features
- 2.7.1. PortFast
- 2.7.2. BPDU guard
- 2.8. Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- 2.8.1. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- 2.8.2. LLDP
- 2.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- 2.9.1. Static
- 2.9.2. PAGP
- 2.9.3. LACP
- 2.10. Describe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis aggregation
- 3.0 Routing Technologies
- 3.1. Describe the routing concepts
- 3.1.1. Packet handling along the path through a network
- 3.1.2. Forwarding decision based on route lookup
- 3.1.3. Frame rewrite
- 3.2. Interpret the components of a routing table
- 3.2.1. Prefix
- 3.2.2. Network mask
- 3.2.3. Next hop
- 3.2.4. Routing protocol code
- 3.2.5. Administrative distance
- 3.2.6. Metric
- 3.2.7. Gateway of last resort
- 3.3. Describe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sources
- 3.3.1. Admin distance
- 3.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
- 3.4.1. Router on a stick
- 3.4.2. SVI
- 3.5. Compare and contrast static routing & dynamic routing
- 3.6. Compare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocols
- 3.7. Compare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
- 3.8. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.8.1. Default route
- 3.8.2. Network route
- 3.8.3. Host route
- 3.8.4. Floating static
- 3.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.10. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.11. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.12. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for Ipv4 (excluding authentication, filtering manual summarization, redistribution)
- 3.14. Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
- 4.0 WAN Technologies
- 4.1. Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
- 4.2. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- 4.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
- 4.4. Describe WAN topology options
- 4.4.1. Point-to-point
- 4.4.2. Hub and spoke
- 4.4.3. Full mesh
- 4.4.4. Single vs dual-homed
- 4.5. Describe WAN access connectivity options
- 4.5.1. MPLS
- 4.5.2. Metro Ethernet
- 4.5.3. Broadband PPPoE
- 4.5.4. Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
- 4.6. Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)
- 4.7. Describe basic QoS concepts
- 4.7.1. Marking
- 4.7.2. Device trust
- 4.7.3. Prioritization
- A. Voice
- B. Video
- C. Data
- 4.7.4. Shaping
- 4.7.5. Policing
- 4.7.6. Congestion management
- 5.0 Infrastructure Services
- 5.1. Describe DNS lookup operation
- 5.2. Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- 5.3. Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- 5.3.1. Server
- 5.3.2. Relay
- 5.3.3. Client
- 5.3.4. TFTP, DNS, and gateway options
- 5.4. Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
- 5.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- 5.5.1. Priority
- 5.5.2. Preemption
- 5.5.3. Version
- 5.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- 5.6.1. Static
- 5.6.2. Pool
- 5.6.3. PAT
- 5.7. Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
- 6.0 Infrastructure Security
- 6.1. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port security
- 6.1.1. Static
- 6.1.2. Dynamic
- 6.1.3. Sticky
- 6.1.4. Max MAC addresses
- 6.1.5. Violation actions
- 6.1.6. Err-disable recovery
- 6.2. Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
- 6.2.1. 802.1x
- 6.2.2. DHCP snooping
- 6.2.3. Nondefault native VLAN
- 6.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- 6.3.1. Standard
- 6.3.2. Extended
- 6.3.3. Named
- 6.4. Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
- 6.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
- 6.5.1. Local authentication
- 6.5.2. Secure password
- 6.5.3. Access to device
- A. Source address
- B. Telnet/SSH
- 6.5.4. Login banner
- 6.5.5. Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- 7.1. Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- 7.1.1. SNMPv2
- 7.1.2. SNMPv3
- 7.1.3. Syslog
- 7.2. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
- 7.3. Configure and verify device management
- 7.3.1. Backup and restore device configuration
- 7.3.2. Using Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP for device discovery
- 7.3.3. Licensing
- 7.3.4. Logging
- 7.3.5. Timezone
- 7.3.6. Loopback
- 7.4. Configure and verify initial device configuration
- 7.5. Perform device maintenance
- 7.5.1. Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
- 7.5.2. Password recovery and configuration register
- 7.5.3. File system management
- 7.6. Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- 7.6.1. Ping and traceroute with extended option
- 7.6.2. Terminal monitor
- 7.6.3. Log events
- 7.6.4. Local SPAN
- 7.7. Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- 7.7.1. Function of a controller
- 7.7.2. Separation of control plane and data plane
- 7.7.3. Northbound and southbound APIs
Trainer Profile of CCNA R&S Training in Pune
At SevenMentor, you can take either the teacher drove online training or classroom training. Aside from this, SevenMentor additionally offers corporate training for associations to upskill their workforce. All mentors at SevenMentor have a years important industry experience, and they have been effectively functioning as advisors in a similar space, which has made them topic specialists. You can have a demo lecture to check the quality of our trainers.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
CCNA R&S Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Describe how Components Operate, identifying Important Elements, a function of network Elements, as well as the OSI reference model
- Employing the host-to-host Parcel delivery process, Clarify Problems related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify Changed LAN technology Alternatives into Ethernet networking Problems
- Describe the reasons for Expanding the reach of a LAN as well as the methods Which Can Be Utilized, with a focus on RF wireless Accessibility
- Explain the reasons for Linking networks Using routers and the Way routed networks transmit Information via networks using TCP / IP
- Explain the Use of WANs, the Significant Apparatus of WANs, Also configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Utilize the command-line Port to Detect neighbors on the Community and manage the router startup and Configuration
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. CCNA Routing and Switching
2. CCNP Routing and Switching.
3. CCNA Security.
Certified Ethical Hacker.
| 04/07/2022 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 28/06/2022 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 02/07/2022 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
| 02/07/2022 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
If you are looking for IT courses this is the right place. All kind of IT courses are available here. I have completed my Networking CCNA course from Seven Mentor Classes. Those who looking for practical knowledge must join Seven mentor Classes they teach very well they cover all the topics regarding course. Nice Environment Good Teachers.They even give the Job Placement assistance.Best coaching for Networking learning. All trainer’s who run it are very supportive along other staff and teachers. They have pure practical approach. Reasonable price and worth it!!!
- Deepa Shahare
Awesome Institute with good cooperation and every task is performed on Actual Environment.The Mentors Has An Excellent Teaching Skills.By the Way the institute is located in the heart of pune city which is middle centre to all Aspariants To get work with it.
- Akshay Gorkar
It was really a good experience with seven mentor. They provided me a excellent platform to learn and gain enough knowledge in CCNA course . Trainer was good and the trainer had enough knowledge and experience in the field of Networking. I would definitely suggest it for the enthusiasts who are willing to gain knowledge in the field of Networking. Highly Recommended training institute in Pune. Good infrastructure. Good management . Best training also best teaching staff. Also planning to learn one more technology like CCNP. You can blindly trust and take admission over here. Trust me. Thanks.
- Pruthviraj Kinagi
Course video & Images
As we know that the Networking field is evolving rapidly and the technology is also getting updated at a very fast pace. Organizations also upgrade their technology and implementation method to capture the speed and stay in race to serve the customers. Because of the lack of the skilled and trained it is very hard to get the person who can understand it and handle it very easily. Corporate CCNA Training will train and sharpen your existing staff skillset to get it done. Going for a Corporate CCNA Training program is the best choice to provide knowledge on the latest ongoing networking technologies for their existing staff so they can learn and use their upgraded skills for an organization to cope-up with the trend.
Benefits of going for SevenMentor’s CCNA Corporate Training:
- Our expert visits your organization/company a day before to conduct training needs and gather requirements.
- Customize the training module as per requirement
- You will get Corporate CCNA Training from certified and experienced professionals
- You will get evaluation report after the training to calculate ROI
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation | Free Career Counselling