CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) certification is the best first in Cisco´s line of certifications that a good networking professional must obtain in order to add huge value to his Information technology career.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
About CCNA Routing and Switching
A good networking specialist should earn the CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) certification as it is the best in Cisco's conduit of credentials and will add significantly to his information technology career. The Cisco Certified Networking Associate certification supports a firm foundation of networking skills that include basics like the OSI reference model, networking protocols, Layer 2 switching plan and protocols, routing concepts and protocols, and wide-area networking (WAN) connectivity ideas and protocols are also discussed. So, a person who is aiming to qualify for the CCNA Course in Pune should be skilled inabilities to provide basic network installations and troubleshooting.
What is CCNA 200-301 ?
Cisco developed the new CCNA program to prepare candidates for current associate-level job roles in computer Networking technologies. CCNA now consists of security, automation, and programmability. The program has one certification which includes a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare to work in hardcore networks.
CCNA Classes in Pune:
SevenMentor Pvt Ltd is the World's No.1 training institution for CCNA Course. We are basically focused on network security and networking-related courses across all our campuses. We deal with all international standards while teaching the CCNA courses. The various training programs we are offering in the field of networking lead to International certifications. As per the local search results, we are the Best CCNA Classes in Pune. Our CCNA Training in Pimpri Chinchwad provides our special curriculum to catch up with the projected needs of the fast-developing networking industry. Anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 can enroll in the CCNA program at Pimpri-Chinchwad. Our CCNA training center for technical excellence has state-of-the-art laboratories and a suitable CCNA curriculum that enables us to advance and provide specific CCNA certification for enterprises and individuals. Our instructors have more than 15 years of experience instructing Cisco systems. As per industry standard, we provide the best CCNA Training in Pune area The scholars at SevenMentor have presented numerous technical exposures like periodic workshops on almost all topics in Networking, SDNA etc. None other than us offer them with excellence that too within a period of one year. Our student database, corporate CCNA training, and placement center facility provide a sworn declaration and affirmation of our competence.
Prepare for the CCNA Examinations by joining SevenMentor Institute:
The CCNA Training by SevenMentor Institute offers an IT training course to help get you started. We will teach you all about setting up network connections through remote sites using WAN. At CCNA classes in Pune, our trainers want you to be able to understand what you are learning and take that information to pass the global CCNA test. To get CCNA certification you have to give a CCNA Exam which is a 90-minute written test. However, there are no courses that you need to take in advance to be allowed to take the test. They do offer many different courses though so you have the chance to learn more about the test. Anyone can come to take the test, but it is recommended that you take some courses to further educate yourself on everything about the Internet. The CCNA Certification in Pune only lasts a maximum of three years after which you have to be recertified. This is because technology is always changing and everyone needs to be up to date so they know what they are doing. Pursuing CCNA Classes in Pune it does not require a past education level or courses through CCNA. Even people that have worked in this field of work for years still think that the training is highly beneficial. It can refresh your brain so that you are fully up to date on what you have to do and help you pass the exam. Many employers are looking for CCNA-certified professionals, so when they see your resume they will want to hire you and potentially even pay you more. The CCNA Training in Pimpri Chinchwad will teach you how to plan, implement, verify, and debug local and wide-area enterprise networks. Gain knowledge on how to collaborate with experts in sophisticated security, phone, wireless, and video solutions.
The CCNA Training in Pune also offers many different classes for students to attend. These range from WAN and LAN design to different routers and router protocols. All of the classes that they offer are very beneficial. They all are there to help teach the student more about setting up networks before the test. When people take these courses, their rate of failure is dramatically reduced. This reduces the amount of time and money wasted on rewriting the exam. If you are considering going through CCNA Training in Pune it would definitely be worth the time. They will teach everything from the basics of installing the Internet to everything else that you might need to know. It is a great opportunity to open up a career path.
The CCNA 200-301 Examination Preparation:
There’s never been an exciting time to start a new technology career in intent-based networking which connects users, devices, apps, security intent plus APIs and programming skills all together which will drive new automation agility for a more scalable network. Maybe you need a breakthrough in network technology. Or maybe you want to upskill yourself to the next level. As software, networking, and infrastructure all together are growing rapidly more and more interconnected every moment. To match the pace with a current technology career you need to know the latest networking technologies plus security, automation, and programmability. The new Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 200-301 certification in Pune will take you to a higher level as career growth is concerned. The industry’s most famous and respected associate-level certification, CCNA is a way of saying Cisco believes in you. And finishing the procedure is as easy as passing one exam. In reality, you’re just getting started on your journey to a Networking Career. The output of this is multi-domain solutions across enterprises, data centers, service providers, and security. This digital transformation fuel business growth and new approaches to infrastructure.
- Business Innovation improves new applications.
- Application drives the role of the network.
- Network automation and programmability completely change your business approach to network infrastructure .
Now it is time to start your career super strong in both network infrastructure and software. In the current CCNA certification program, there are various concentration streams for different learning paths. But under the new CCNA Next-level Program, the following certification track will all be replaced by the new CCNA 200-301 program which is kind of having all the technologies into one with the additional ability to understand the importance of network automation
What are the key technologies of CCNA?
CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA Data Centre
CCNA Cyber Ops
Automation and Progambiliy
What are key applications of CCNA technologies?
CCNA Data Center
CCNA Industrial Application
CCNA Security Protocol
CCNA Service Provider
CCNA Wireless Network Management
CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
The specialization at the Associate level means the CCNA level is going to be removed. Now we need to choose a specialization at the Professional level, which means CCNP level. In current certification for the Professional level, we need to complete CCNA first as a prerequisite. But in the new certification program, we can directly jump to CCNP level certification. Students who are preparing for the CCNA certification have a choice of writing the CCNA exam as a single paper or as two papers together. The details of paper codes and their descriptions are mentioned in the PDF File below.
About the new CCNA 200-301 exam:-
The CCNA 200-301 exam is one of the most important exams for IT professionals. It is designed to assess the knowledge and skills necessary to design, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched networks. With the introduction of a new CCNA exam, it is now more important than ever for IT professionals to be well prepared for this exam. The new CCNA 200-301 exam has been designed with an emphasis on practical skills. It requires candidates to demonstrate their understanding of network fundamentals such as IP addressing, routing protocols, switching technologies and security principles. In addition, the new CCNA exam also tests a candidate’s ability to configure and troubleshoot both small-scale networks as well as larger enterprise networks. Preparing for the new CCNA exam can be challenging but with proper preparation it is possible for any IT professional to succeed in this examination. By taking advantage of online resources such as practice tests and study guides, candidates can ensure that they are well prepared for. You can join SevenMentor Institute to get the best guidance on how to clear the new CCNA exam in the first attempt. Our candidates have completed the new CCNA certification exam with flying colors in every batch.
Become better at your networking skills by joining our CCNA Classes in Pune:
A person who has skills and knowledge gained through training from the CCNA Certification in Pune is extremely valuable in the networking field as the subject covered during the CCNA training program provides the process for all networking topologies and protocols. The CCNA training takes all aspects of the 200-301 curriculum in full detail. The course also deep dives in practical hands-on training on Cisco Routers and Cisco Switches, as no WAN setup is finished without Leased line / Wireless / VSAT / DSL, etc. Telecom devices such as CSU/DSU, and Telco MUX, are also covered in the Practical with full setup instructions. The training for CCNA Certification is provided by Senior Network/WAN engineers who have more than 5 years of field experience. Students who are preparing for the CCNA certification have a choice of writing the CCNA exam as a single paper or as two papers together. The details of paper codes and their descriptions are mentioned in the PDF File below.
Prerequisites for 200-301
As such there are no formal requirements for taking the new exam. However, these are the recommendations from Cisco:
(recommendations not requirements)
-You should be knowledgeable about every exam topic.
-Year-long of experience or more than that with computer networking and Cisco devices
-Good grasp of network fundamentals
Start your journey to CCNA 200-301 certification right from your home. SevenMentor’s Online CCNA Training is designed for everyone who wants to grab the knowledge and pursue a career in the field of networking. CCNA Training enables you to install, configure, troubleshoot, and operate LAN, and WAN on Cisco devices with IP addressing and subnetting, accessing hubs, switches, and routers. You come to know how addresses are allocated using DHCP and how to protect networks from attacks with the help of firewall settings and making some changes in the router's pathway. CCNA Online Training prepares you for the new CCNA Certification with a live demonstration on real devices. As we are more reliant on the Internet day by day and things getting automated using advanced technology, the demand for network specialists and engineers has been raised to handle the traffic over the Internet. But the lack of trained, experienced and certified networking professionals opened lots of opportunities for the aspirants. Online CCNA Course in Punewill help you to land a dream job in a reputed organization.
CCNA is an associate or entry-level certification exam for those who are planning to build their career in the most demanding field of networking.
- 10+2 students can go for CCNA Training
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Professionals who want switch
- Those who are interested in Networking
Syllabus CCNA R&S
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301)
Exam Description: The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-301) is a 90-minute, 50–60 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management .The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
15% 1.0 Network Fundamentals
21% 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
23% 3.0 Routing Technologies
10% 4.0 WAN Technologies
10% 5.0 Infrastructure Services
11% 6.0 Infrastructure Security
10% 7.0 Infrastructure Management
- 1.0 Network Fundamentals
- 1.1. Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- 1.2. Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- 1.3. Describe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- 1.3.1. Firewalls
- 1.3.2. Access points
- 1.3.3. Wireless controllers
- 1.4. Describe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architecture
- 1.4.1. Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
- 1.4.2. Virtual services
- 1.4.3. Basic virtual network infrastructure
- 1.5. Compare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architectures
- 1.6. Compare and contrast network topologies
- 1.6.1. Star
- 1.6.2. Mesh
- 1.6.3. Hybrid
- 1.7. Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- 1.8. Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- 1.8.1. Perform and document fault isolation
- 1.8.2. Resolve or escalate
- 1.8.3. Verify and monitor resolution
- 1.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- 1.10. Compare and contrast IPv4 address types
- 1.10.1. Unicast
- 1.10.2. Broadcast
- 1.10.3. Multicast
- 1.11 Explain why private IPv4 addressing is necessary.
- 1.12. Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy< addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- 1.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- 1.14Configure and test IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration, step 1.14
- 1.15. Compare and contrast IPv6 address types
- 1.15.1. Global unicast
- 1.15.2. Unique local
- 1.15.3. Link local
- 1.15.4. Multicast
- 1.15.5. Modified EUI 64
- 1.15.6. Autoconfiguration
- 1.15.7. Anycast
- LAN Switching Technologies
- 2.1. Describe and verify switching concepts
- 2.1.1. MAC learning and aging
- 2.1.2. Frame switching
- 2.1.3. Frame flooding
- 2.1.4. MAC address table
- 2.2. Interpret Ethernet frame format
- 2.3. Address interface and cable problems (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
- 2.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
- 2.4.1. Access ports (data and voice)
- 2.4.2. Default VLAN
- 2.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity
- 2.5.1. Trunk ports
- 2.5.2. Add and remove VLANs on a trunk
- 2.5.3. DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q
- 2.5.4. Native VLAN
- 2.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocols
- 2.6.1. STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+)
- 2.6.2. STP root bridge selection
- 2.7. Configure, check, and troubleshoot optional STP features.
- 2.7.1. PortFast
- 2.7.2. BPDU guard
- 2.8. Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- 2.8.1. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- 2.8.2. LLDP
- 2.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- 2.9.1. Static
- 2.9.2. PAGP
- 2.9.3. LACP
- 2.10 Outline the advantages of chassis aggregation and switch stacking.
- 3.0 Routing Technologies
- 3.1. Describe the routing concepts
- 3.1.1. Packet handling along the path through a network
- 3.1.2. Forwarding decision based on route lookup
- 3.1.3. Frame rewrite
- 3.2. Interpret the components of a routing table
- 3.2.1. Prefix
- 3.2.2. Network mask
- 3.2.3. Next hop
- 3.2.4. Routing protocol code
- 3.2.5. Administrative distance
- 3.2.6. Metric
- 3.2.7. Gateway of last resort
- 3.3. Describe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sources
- 3.3.1. Admin distance
- 3.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
- 3.4.1. Router on a stick
- 3.4.2. SVI
- 3.5. Compare and contrast static routing & dynamic routing
- 3.6. Compare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocols
- 3.7. Compare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
- 3.8. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.8.1. Default route
- 3.8.2. Network route
- 3.8.3. Host route
- 3.8.4. Floating static
- 3.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.10. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.11. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.12. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for Ipv4 (excluding authentication, filtering manual summarization, redistribution)
- 3.14. Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
- 4.0 WAN Technologies
- 4.1. Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
- 4.2. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- 4.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
- 4.4. Describe WAN topology options
- 4.4.1. Point-to-point
- 4.4.2. Hub and spoke
- 4.4.3. Full mesh
- 4.4.4. Single vs dual-homed
- 4.5. Describe WAN access connectivity options
- 4.5.1. MPLS
- 4.5.2. Metro Ethernet
- 4.5.3. Broadband PPPoE
- 4.5.4. Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
- 4.6. Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)
- 4.7. Describe basic QoS concepts
- 4.7.1. Marking
- 4.7.2. Device trust
- 4.7.3. Prioritization
- A. Voice
- B. Video
- C. Data
- 4.7.4. Shaping
- 4.7.5. Policing
- 4.7.6. Congestion management
- 5.0 Infrastructure Services
- 5.1. Describe DNS lookup operation
- 5.2. Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- 5.3. Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- 5.3.1. Server
- 5.3.2. Relay
- 5.3.3. Client
- 5.3.4. TFTP, DNS, and gateway options
- 5.4. Address DHCP connectivity problems caused by clients and routers
- 5.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- 5.5.1. Priority
- 5.5.2. Preemption
- 5.5.3. Version
- 5.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- 5.6.1. Static
- 5.6.2. Pool
- 5.6.3. PAT
- 5.7. Set up and check that NTP is working in client/server mode.
- 6.0 Infrastructure Security
- 6.1. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port security
- 6.1.1. Static
- 6.1.2. Dynamic
- 6.1.3. Sticky
- 6.1.4. Max MAC addresses
- 6.1.5. Violation actions
- 6.1.6. Err-disable recovery
- 6.2. Describe methods for reducing threat to the common access layer.
- 6.2.1. 802.1x
- 6.2.2. DHCP snooping
- 6.2.3. Nondefault native VLAN
- 6.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- 6.3.1. Standard
- 6.3.2. Extended
- 6.3.3. Named
- 6.4. Use the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool to confirm ACLs.
- 6.5. Configure IPv4 and IPv6 access lists for traffic filtering and check, validate, and debug them.
- 6.5.1. Local authentication
- 6.5.2. Secure password
- 6.5.3. Access to device
- A. Source address
- B. Telnet/SSH
- 6.5.4. Login banner
- 6.5.5. Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- 7.1. Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- 7.1.1. SNMPv2
- 7.1.2. SNMPv3
- 7.1.3. Syslog
- 7.6. To troubleshoot and fix issues, use Cisco IOS tools
- 7.3. Configure and verify device management
- 7.3.1. Backup and restore device configuration
- 7.3.2. Using Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP for device discovery
- 7.3.3. Licensing
- 7.3.4. Logging
- 7.3.5. Timezone
- 7.3.6. Loopback
- 7.4. Configure and verify initial device configuration
- 7.5. Perform device maintenance
- 7.5.1. Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
- 7.5.2. Password recovery and configuration register
- 7.5.3. File system management
- 7.6. To troubleshoot and fix issues, use Cisco IOS tools
- 7.6.1. Ping and traceroute with extended option
- 7.6.2. Terminal monitor
- 7.6.3. Log events
- 7.6.4. Local SPAN
- 7.7. Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- 7.7.1. Function of a controller
- 7.7.2. Separation of control plane and data plane
- 7.7.3. Northbound and southbound APIs
Trainer Profile of CCNA R&S Training in Pune
At SevenMentor, you can take either online training or classroom training. In addition to this, SevenMentor provides corporate training to help organisations upskill their staff. All mentors at SevenMentor have years of important industry experience, and they have been effectively functioning as advisors in a similar space, which has made them topic specialists. You can attend a sample lecture to evaluate the calibre of our instructors.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
CCNA R&S Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. Only after successfully completing our training and practice-based projects will the certification be granted.
Proficiency After Training
- Describe how Components Operate, identifying Important Elements, a function of network Elements, as well as the OSI reference model
- Employing the host-to-host Parcel delivery process, Clarify Problems related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify Changed LAN technology Alternatives into Ethernet networking Problems
- Describe the reasons for Expanding the reach of a LAN as well as the methods Which Can Be Utilized, with a focus on RF wireless Accessibility
- Explain the reasons for Linking networks Using routers and the Way routed networks transmit Information via networks using TCP / IP
- Explain the Use of WANs, the Significant Apparatus of WANs, Also configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Utilize the command-line Port to Detect neighbors on the Community and manage the router startup and Configuration
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. The assignment will take 50 to 60 hours to complete.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. CCNA Routing and Switching
2. CCNP Routing and Switching.
3. CCNA Security.
Certified Ethical Hacker.
| 04/12/2023 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 05/12/2023 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 02/12/2023 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
| 02/12/2023 ||CCNA Routing and Switching ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
If you are looking for IT courses this is the right place. All kind of IT courses are available here. I have completed my Networking CCNA course from Seven Mentor Classes. Those who looking for practical knowledge must join Seven mentor Classes they teach very well they cover all the topics regarding course. Nice Environment Good Teachers.They even give the Job Placement assistance.Best coaching for Networking learning. All trainer’s who run it are very supportive along other staff and teachers. They have pure practical approach. Reasonable price and worth it!!!
- Deepa Shahare
Awesome Institute with good cooperation and every task is performed on Actual Environment.The Mentors Has An Excellent Teaching Skills.By the Way the institute is located in the heart of pune city which is middle centre to all Aspariants To get work with it.
- Akshay Gorkar
It was really a good experience with seven mentor. They provided me a excellent platform to learn and gain enough knowledge in CCNA course . Trainer was good and the trainer had enough knowledge and experience in the field of Networking. I would definitely suggest it for the enthusiasts who are willing to gain knowledge in the field of Networking. Highly Recommended training institute in Pune. Good infrastructure. Good management . Best training also best teaching staff. Also planning to learn one more technology like CCNP. You can blindly trust and take admission over here. Trust me. Thanks.
- Pruthviraj Kinagi
Course video & Images
As we know that the Networking field is evolving rapidly and the technology is also getting updated at a very fast pace. Organizations also upgrade their technology and implementation method to capture the speed and stay in race to serve the customers. Because of the lack of the skilled and trained it is very hard to get the person who can understand it and handle it very easily. Corporate CCNA Training will train and sharpen your existing staff skillset to get it done. Going for a Corporate CCNA Training program is the best choice to provide knowledge on the latest ongoing networking technologies for their existing staff so they can learn and use their upgraded skills for an organization to cope-up with the trend.
Benefits of going for SevenMentor’s CCNA Corporate Training:
- Our expert visits your organization/company a day before to conduct training needs and gather requirements.
- Customize the training module as per requirement
- You will get Corporate CCNA Training from certified and experienced professionals
- You will get evaluation report after the training to calculate ROI
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation | Free Career Counselling