You'll probably have to master SQL or Structured Query Language if you need to handle and organize a significant plethora of different datasets for the company. SQL is the data industry's most common programming language.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
Full-stack developers are adaptable. Because their knowledge allows them to operate in a variety of positions, they are frequently sought after by startups and small firms. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are now 174,300 job opportunities in the web development industry, with an 8 percent anticipated job growth over the next ten years. Getting a job as a full-stack developer who has completed a Full-stack course in Dubai on the other hand, hasn't become any easier. Rather, as more individuals enter the market, the employment market becomes more competitive. As a result, you must discover the best technique for being recruited. But how do you acquire a job as a full-stack web developer in this extremely competitive sector, particularly if you are just starting out? The manual will make the process easier.
What do potential employers look for?
Keep up with the latest trends as you develop your skill set. Knowing Linux, Oracle, and Apache, for example, will make you more competitive than someone who just uses one server software.
What really is Full Stack Web Development and how is it essential to learn?
Full Stack Development training in Dubai is a software profession/stream in which a developer works on both the Frontend (client-side) and Backend (server-side) of a technological product. A Full Stack Developer course in Dubai is skilled in a variety of technologies that aid in the development of a solid tech product, and thus plays an important part in company decision-making. It is a highly sought-after position in the software business.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN MEAN STACK DEVELOPMENT?
What does a Full Stack Developer do?
Full-stack developer classes in Dubai create both the front-end and server-side of an application, as well as deploy, debug, and maintain databases and servers. As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will have an advantage since you will be able to make better technical judgments and see the larger picture.
What abilities do you need to be a Full Stack Developer?
Server-side languages like Java, Python, Node.js, or Golang, for example.
Frameworks such as Express, Spring Boot, Django, and others.
Along with knowledge of System Design, Data Structures and Algorithms, Databases, and version control systems such as Git.
MEAN Stack's highly versatile and consistent language makes it a top choice for web development. It provides numerous advantages to both individuals and organisations.
Individual Advantages of a full stack course in Dubai:
The following are advantages for a person who specializes in MEAN Stack development:
An experienced MEAN Stack developer may expect to earn an annual salary of $117,660.
Individuals can pursue a variety of careers, including Web Developers, Computer and Mathematical jobs, and so on.
There is a greater employment rate.
Benefits to the organisation:
MEAN Stack development simplifies full-stack web development for enterprises in the following ways:
Because MEAN Stack includes several important JAVA languages, it lowers the cost of constructing an application.
Node.JS, the heart of the MEAN Stack, outperforms other programming languages such as Python and PHP.
Using standardised JAVA script allows the company to reuse the code across the application, avoiding the need for unneeded intervention between application runs.
The ever-increasing demand for JS engineers makes room for a user-friendly stack like MEAN. MEAN Stack allows you to create strong and dynamic web apps.
It is an excellent opportunity for students to gain admission to some of the greatest training schools and courses. Technology is advancing, and any of it can improve students' professional opportunities and skills. Online Full Stack Course in Dubai are highly sought after and highly recommended. Online Full Stack Training in Dubai where students can learn about various cutting-edge technology topics. Students can easily be successful in their careers and flourish throughout their lives. Our instructors are completely focused on the performance of their students. Our complete assistance can encourage students to be positioned in any of the greatest companies.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Candidate seeking this course
Syllabus of SQL
- 1. HTML 4 and HTML 5
- A. Introduction of HTML
- B. Tag, Elements and Attributes
- C. Basics syntax
- D. Table
- E. List
- F. Forms
- G. Structure of HTML4 and HTML5
- H. Semantic and non-semantic tags
- I. HTML 5 Features
- J. New Input type
- K. Forms Attribute
- L. SVG
- M. Canvas
- N. Audio, Video Tag
- 2. CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- A. Attributes (ID, Class, Style, Title )
- B. CSS Types (Inline, Internal, External)
- C. Box-model
- D. Display Property (Block, Inline, None)
- E. Visibility-Hidden
- F. Position Property(Static, Relative, Absolute, Fixed )
- G. Z-index Property
- H. Combinators (Descendant Selector, Child Selector, Adjacent Sibling Selector, General Sibling Selector)
- I. CSS Pseudo-classes (Link, Visited, Hover, Active)
- J. CSS Pseudo-elements (First Line, First Letter, Before, After ,Selection)
- K. Static Web Page
- L. Viewport Meta tag
- 3. CSS 3
- A. Background, Multiple Backgrounds
- B. Font Related Features (online fonts)
- C. Text-Effect and Box-Effect
- D. Gradients-Linear and Radial
- E. Transition
- F. Transformation
- G. Animation
- H. Media Queries
- 4. Bootstrap
- A. Introduction of Bootstrap (Responsive)
- B. Typography
- C. Tables
- D. Images, Buttons
- E. Grid Structure-Type of columns
- F. Forms
- G. Jumbortron,
- H. well
- I. Panel
- J. Navbar, Nav Tab
- K. Carousel
- L. Responsive Web Page
- C. Variables
- D. Keywords
- E. Data Type (Primitive, non-primitive)
- F. JS Conditions (if, if-else)
- G. Conditional operators & logical operators
- H. Loops (for, while, do-while)
- I. Switch Case
- J. Functions
- K. SetTimeout and set Interval Function
- L. HTML DOM
- M. Use the document object to access and manipulate HTML
- N. Changing HTML Elements
- O. Adding and Deleting Elements
- P. Array
- Q. Objects
- R. How to access Objects (Dot Notation, bracket Notation)
- S. Object Creation (Empty Object, Literal Way, Constructor Way)
- T. Prototype
- U. Validations
- V. Events
- 6. jQuery
- 1. Introduction
- A. JQuery Library
- B. First JQuery Example
- C. The Document Ready Function
- D. How to escape a special character
- 2. Selectors
- A. Basic selectors
- B. Precise Selectors
- C. Combination of Selectors
- D. Hierarchy Selectors
- E. Selection Index Filters
- F. Visibility Filters
- G. Forms Selectors
- H. Forms Filters
- 3. Find Dropdown Selected Item
- 4. Document Traversal
- A. Getting a specific DOM element
- 5. Event
- A. Events Helpers
- B. Attach Event
- C. Detaching Events
- D. Events Triggering
- 6. HTML Manipulation
- 7. AJAX with jQuery
- 8. Use and Benefits JSON
- 9. Overview of AngularJS
- Express JS
- Introduction and Environment Set Up.
- What is Typescript and ECMAScript?, with Features, AOT, JIT, TSC ( Transpilation ) Work and Config, code difference in JS and TS
- What is Angular?
- What is the framework?
- The need for MVC, MVVM, MVW and MV* Architecture in Web Application
- What is Components-Based Web Development? And the benefits.
- AngularJs (vs) Angular
- Setup for the local development environment
- Angular files and folder structure with JSON configuration
- Role of Node JS and NPM in Angular
- What is CLI? Angular CLI
- (Command Line Interface) Commands
- Introduction Of Example Project
- Start First Angular S. P. A. from basic
- Execution of angular.json and package.json
- Linking between all project files in MVC architecture
- Creating our first element and typescript
- Selector: customize or ignore tag(s)
- Decorators and Metadata
- Import and imports array,
- Component and @Component, NgModule and @NgModule, bootstrap, Selector and template, Backticks and coding std in the template ( ES2015 feature ) templateUrl, styles array, and the styleUrls array Declaration array, class, BrowserModule and bootsrap Module etc. Launching the application. Role of the Module and Components. Splitting of Module and Component. Exporting in Angular
- Apart from this, we will learn how Angular reacts for invalid structure, we will understand the concept of the framework with MVVM, MV*, MVW or MVC architecture.
- Structural directives
- Built-in Directives ngIF, ngFor, ngSwitch Style and Class Directives ngClass, [class.clsName] ngStyle, [style.stlName] Attribute directives Customise Directive
- Component: Way to Create, Split and reuse it.
- Host Listener and Host Binding
- Data Binding
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Two-way Binding
- Class binding
- Style binding
- create a dynamic component ( without a separate component file ) using @Component.
- What are the components?
- Understanding Components lifecycle hooks
- Creating a component with CLI
- Split an Angular application using components to make Angular application lightweight and high performance.
- Root App module
- Ahead-Of-Time(AOT) Compilation
- Feature modules
- Getting more Object Oriented:
- Create a Model for data ( validating data )
- Classes – Properties, Methods, Constructors, Inheritance Exporting a model
- Mock data model ( as the Angular team prefers )
- Implementing style: inline style, internal style, and external style file Splitting view files CSS style Scope
- Forms in Angular
- Template Driven Forms
- Why pipes are useful?
- Built-in pipes
- Parameterizing pipes
- Custom pipes
- Services & Dependency injection
- Creating Service
- $http Service
- Introduction to Injectors ( Dependency Injection )
- Providers: use and implementation.
- Parameterized routing.
- Configuring & Navigating
- Parameterized routes
- Operations Using Http Service
- requests using HTTP service.
- Creating Services
- Creating Components
- Creating Routings
- Configuring NgModule
- Working with JSON Data file
- Run the application
- Deployment of an optimize app product
- Deploy on FTP web server
- Deployment on Google firebase web hosting service
- Build an application as a product with a specific location
- Build an application as a product in an optimized way
- API implementation in Angular Application.
- What is API(s)? Use and Benefits of using API(s).
- Way to configure and implement it.
- Angular Material
- What is Google’s Material Design?
- Use and benefits using Angular Material.
- How to add and configure a new Module with an existing angular root module.
- Way to convert and implement Materialize Designs in Angular Framework.
- Implementation of Bootstrap Framework in Angular Framework
- with dependent JQuery library(es).
- What are Bootstrap and ngb?
- Way to implement for development and testing environment.
- New CLI(s)
- Understanding new and Deprecated CLI(s) in Angular.
- Start with the development build
- II. Event-driven scalability: Node.js applies a different logic to handling web requests. Rather than having multiple threads waiting to process web requests, they are processed on the same thread using a basic event model.
- III. Extensibility: Node.js has a great following and an active development community.
- IV. Time: Nodejs is super easy to set up and develop in.
- In only a few minutes, you can install Node.js and have a working web server.
- Environment Setup
- First Application
- REPL Terminal
- Package Manager (NPM)
- Callbacks Concept
- Event Loop
- Event Emitter
- File System
- Global Object
- Utility Modules
- Web Module
- Express Framework
- RESTFul API
- MongoDB is an agile and scalable NOSQL Database. The name Mongo DB comes from “humongous”. It is based on the NoSQL document store model, meaning that data is stored in the database as a form of JSON objects rather than the traditional columns and rows of a relational database. Following are some reasons that MongoDB really fits in the Node.js stack well:
- I. High performance: MongoDB is one of the highest performing databases available. Especially today when more and more people interact with websites, it is important to have a backend that can support heavy traffic.
- II. High Availability: MongoDB’s replication model makes it easy to maintain scalability while keeping high performance.
- III. High Scalability: MongoDB’s structure makes it easy to scale horizontally by sharing the data across multiple servers.
- IV. NO SQL Injection: MongoDB is susceptible to SQL injection because objects are stored as objects, not using SQL strings.
- Data Modeling
- Create Database
- Drop Database
- Create Collection
- Drop Collection
- Data Types
- Insert Document
- Query Document
- Update Document
- Delete Document
- The Express Module acts as the webserver in the Node.js-to-Angular stack. The fact that it is running in Node.js makes it easy to configure, implement, and control. The Express module is an extension of Node.js for handling several web requests. This allows you to implement a running web server in Node.js with only a few lines of code. Features of Express are:
- I. Route management: Express makes it easy to define routes that tie directly to Node.js script functionality on the server.
- II. Error Handling: Express provides built-in error handling for documents not found and other errors.
- III. Easy integration: An Express server can easily be implemented behind an existing reverse proxy system such as Nginx or Varnish. This allows it to be easily integrated into your existing secured system.
- IV. Cookies: Express provides easy cookie management.
- V. Session and cache management: Express also enables session management and cache management.
- Hello World
- HTTP Methods
- URL Building
- Static Files
- Form Data
- CRUD operation with MEAN from scratch.
Trainer Profile of SQL
- Certified professional trainer.
- More than 5+ years experience.
- Trained students by giving real time examples.
- Strong knowledge of theory and practical
- Trainers are industry experience.
- Trainers have Real time project experience in their industry.
- Students can ask their doubts to the trainer.
- Trainer prepares students on relevant subjects for the interview.
- Our trainers give real time based assignments to understand the subject practically.
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification has the credibility to enhance your knowledge and pave a road for a successful career in corporate as a Full Stack Developer. We will not only provide you theoretical and practical sessions but also groom you to be effective in the ever changing role of Web Developer.
Proficiency After Training
- Candidate will have an excellent understanding of HTML, CSS and MEAN using MongoDB, Angular, Nodejs and Expressjs Programming as front end technologies
- Through the full stack training candidates will create a Single Page Application. CRUD operation with data storage Firebase application with basic testing understanding.
- Master in Handling the Database with in-depth knowledge of NoSQL
- Mastering skills of data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data replication.
- Good understanding of the Full Stack concept to create a front end application.
- Basic understanding of the Testing of the Full Stack Training module.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Dubai||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Dubai||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Dubai||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Dubai||Book Now|
Had a great experience learning here. Full stack course was explained and trained very well. Trainers were very talented and skilled at teaching technical topics.
- Revati Kutty
Good environment to learn. Trainers were very supportive and guided us all in a good way. Placement here helped me to get into a good company.
- Karan Thosar
Full stack course is one of the best courses I did here. I will come back to the same institution for my further studies and courses.
- Tanuja Dhapte
Course video & Images
The booming technology trends have always been beneficial and time-saving. The professionals also tend to learn these new skills so as to improve their performance at the workplace. Corporate Full Stack Training in Dubai Is a place where they provide a wide range of technology topics that helps enhance any candidates' career path. Corporate Full stack course in Dubai is a good course handled by our skilled and talented trainers. Employees are welcome and we recommend SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd. for your development of skills.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation