Web designers receive the majority of the credit for creating slick, highly functional sites. But they couldn't do it without the programmers, the unsung heroes of the internet. This SQL course in Canada is for you if you prefer to dive inside the machine and see how it truly works.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
Structured Query Language, relational database management, database storage formats, and information retrieval will all be covered. This SQL course in Canada serves as the foundation for additional programming study. And if you're reading this on the internet, someone, perhaps you, attended a course like this and now has a pretty fantastic job. Users can use Structured Query Language (SQL) Course to update, alter, and retrieve data from a database. SQL certifications are available from a number of database management software manufacturers, including Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM. The top SQL certification Course in Canada can give core SQL knowledge or build on advanced students' existing SQL Course expertise. They are also taught by qualified and experienced instructors, and some even assist students with job applications and placement.
SQL Course in Canada
Learn the fundamentals of Structured Query Language (SQL) Course and obtain a thorough understanding of this powerful and global database programming language. This SQL classes in Canada will teach you the fundamental structure of relational databases, as well as how to read and write simple and complicated SQL statements and advanced data manipulation techniques. First, you'll learn about traditional database structures, the construction and history of relational databases, and what structured query language (SQL) is and how it relates to relational-database structures. Following that, you'll learn how to use SQL to filter obtained data as well as how to use the it to sort and extract data from tables. You'll discover how to reformat retrieved data with calculated fields, as well as how to merge columns and generate alternate names for them. We'll also go over how to use SQL to create and maintain tables, as well as how to design and use views to simplify difficult searches, summarize data, and change data in tables. You'll learn how SQL handles transaction processing, constraints, and indexes. Finally, you'll learn how SQL stored procedures, triggers, and cursors are implemented. You will have a solid working grasp of structured query language by the end of this SQL Training in Canada. You'll be comfortable writing SQL queries to construct tables, get data from single or more tables, delete, insert, and update data in a database, and obtain meaningful statistics from data contained in a database.
What exactly is a database?
A database is a collection of all the data that has been electronically stored and structured in a software system. It is a technology that enables us to store any form of data or big amounts of data for quick access and application. There are many various sorts of databases that serve different objectives, such as centralized databases that manage all of the information for institutions in one spot or a cloud database where the information is stored on a server and can be accessed online. A programming language is essential to construct an application on any system, and it is also required to manage databases.
SQL Query refers to the condition of SQL statements that are declarative in nature. There are various SQL clauses that can be used to define the intent of action when writing queries. Some of the most basic and fundamental clauses, as well as their functions, are as follows:
SELECT: retrieves information from a database.
CREATE DATABASE: This command establishes a new database.
DELETE: removes data from a dataset.
ALTER TABLE: alters a table.
INSERT INTO: puts new data into a database.
CREATE TABLE: This command creates a new table in a database.
UPDATE: This function updates data in a database.
What is the Difference Between SQL and MySQL?
There are occasions when people are unsure of the difference between SQL and MySQL. So, let's have a look at the main distinction between SQL and MySQL.
Microsoft Corporation created SQL. MySQL was created by MySQL AB, but it is now owned and operated by Oracle Corporation.
SQL is a structured query language that is used to manage and retrieve data from database systems.
MySQL is a relational database system that queries data from databases using SQL. Format and Syntax
The grammar and format are consistent, declarative, and simple to use.
Begin with the clause and conclude with a semicolon.
MySQL is a piece of software, not a programming language.
SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd. is one of India's most famous institutes for technological education. Online SQL classes in Canada are available to students and technical graduates who want to better their abilities, and those interested in networking can be confident that the training they receive at SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd will help them land campus interviews and opportunities. Training institutes prepare a well-planned lesson for the components of training. SQL examinations are given during this curriculum, and the tests motivate students to earn good scores and apply their knowledge. Students can pick their networking job while learning a new skill by taking an online SQL course in Canada. During placements, big MNCs prefer to hire certified students.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Working Professionals
Syllabus of SQL
- Module 1:
- Introduction to MySQL. Installation of MySQL server. Download sample database .Load sample database to work.
- Module 2:
- Writing Basic SQL
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specic Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Dening a Null
- Dening a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Module 3::
- Restricting and Sorting Data:
- Topic ::
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Module 4:
- Working on DDL Commands
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Create Database objects
- Data Types in SQL
- Alter Table Statements
- Drop Table Statements
- Various Constraints
- Creating Views
- Module 5:
- Working on DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specic Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Module 6:
- Working on multiple tables and Retrieve records from multiple tables
- Topic :
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Cross Join
- Module 7:
- Working on subqueries
- Topic :
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Module 8:
- Use of built-in function in SQL
- Conversion Function
- Logical Functions
- Math Function
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
Trainer Profile of SQL
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- The Candidate have a good understanding of database concepts and database management system with relational database tools. He will work effectively on relational databases.
- A high-level understanding of RDBMS components and their internal functions which is required in project development.
- Candidate can understand applications data requirements and model into the software by using the ER diagrams and design database structural schemas based on that model.
- One can easily work on SQL commands such as create table, alter table modify table ,delete a records from table Select the data based on various conditions by applying group by ,having and other advanced queries such as sub queries ,joins ,set operators etc.
- In TCL that is transaction control management candidate can understand and work on various TCL commands.
- Candidate can be able to program a data intensive query application using RDBMS functionality
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
SQL course done here was really good. I suggest those who want to learn any course can enroll in SevenMentor. I had a great experience learning SQL course.
- Rakesh Patnaik
Good instructors and well planned classes. The implementation part was good. Lab exams and theoretical tests were very nice.
- Paresh Waydande
I wish I knew about this Institute before. I am an engineering graduate and after getting trained here I am placed in a good MNC.
- Tushar Gaikwad
Course video & Images
Employees who want to gain networking skills through Corporate SQL Course in Canada can enrol in the suitable institute, which will offer them with the necessary skills to advance their careers and broaden their skill sets. By holding Corporate SQL classes in Canada, trainers ensure that professionals are well-trained and that their skill sets are expanded. SQL Enterprise Infrastructure certification validates your understanding of complex enterprise infrastructure solutions. You must complete two examinations to get the Corporate SQL certification: a qualifying exam covering essential corporate infrastructure technologies and a hands-on lab exam covering enterprise networks across the network lifecycle, from design to deployment to operation and optimization.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation