Full Stack development training at SevenMentor is a technical and job focused training course, which will be appropriate for learners who wish to create a career in the Web development area.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
About Full Stack
Full Stack Classes in Kolkata helps candidates learn how to construct complex server-side web applications using a highly effective relational databases tool. Full Stack course in Kolkata is a bundle of technologies mostly utilized in the market today. The full stack developers are in too much demand in the current market scenario. SevenMentor has designed and developed the Full stack course in Kolkata according to the business standards. The Full stack Classes in Kolkata made by us is a job-oriented course which is part of our well-renowned STEP -- Software Training Employability Program. Full Stack developer Course at SevenMentor includes the foundation program, core program, an advanced course, which consists of Python. This course also includes soft skills and ability sessions that lets them crack interviews.
Back-end Developer: This is the component of performance which user is going to use.
Database related processes
Also, you should know about the Rear end technologies like Java, Spring, Python, Nodejs, Expressjs, PHP and SQL Database Full heap programmer means it's a combo of Front-end programmer and Back-end developer.
Full Stack Development Course in Python- A full-stack development class in Python lets you compete well as a frontrunner for the job listings of age. Most such listings request a complete heap programmer who's well versed using Python and its frameworks to ensure desired internet experiences achieved for its users. On the other hand, the job of a full-stack programmer is to design the website/app with this kind of UI and program codes so that customized worth generated without compromise. He's needed to put in place the relevant technologies of the front end development. The Python programming places from the background and makes it work seamlessly so that a glitch-free and immersive experience is delivered to the users, who can function as commoners in the socioeconomic system, the buyers, the business partners or the workers in the house
Why with SevenMentor?
We at Kolkata are a training institute that gives the greatest Full stack developer classes with placement. We not only provide theoretical knowledge but also provide you hands on experience so that you may be properly trained in this particular technology. Our experts provide one of the very best advice you need in order to become trained. With practical hands-on experience it's possible to grasp the path easily and effectively. And in case you have any doubts or clarifications you have a mentor convenient. Due to this COVID-19 pandemic scenario if you cannot attend classroom instruction, we are providing a full heap programmer course online for you. Sitting at the comfort of your home with a laptop and internet connection you can easily learn and get advice from our coaches. Kolkata also knows that being more healthy and learning a new technology can take some time so our mentors help you at every step. Being put in a trusted company is the fantasy of each candidate. Our team of experts help you with positioning by ensuring you are ready for the company. Your mentors are industry specialists who have increased their way to the business and understand all the nooks and corners of it. Getting trained by them is an assurance you will be easily put. Full Stack training in Kolkata includes a tie-up with most of the MNC's, mid-scale and startup companies in top cities such as Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
The most authoritative aspect of the full stack course is the session wherein the candidates get to understand by being part of the true project teams on board SevenMentor. You get hands-on experience which enriches your learning and gets the capability to innovate as per the requirements of this job. It determines your productivity and prowess in the industry as a Full stack programmer. The placement process at SevenMentor remains open around the year, and our positioning division works to interface with the firms and to hire agencies in India. SevenMentor is among the few institutes in India that assure its candidate's positioning in the domestic and global industry. Our students are now serving the major banner ads of this web and app development industry and have earned acclaims through their works.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Candidate seeking this course
Syllabus Full Stack
- 1. HTML 4 and HTML 5
- A. Introduction of HTML
- B. Tag, Elements and Attributes
- C. Basics syntax
- D. Table
- E. List
- F. Forms
- G. Structure of HTML4 and HTML5
- H. Semantic and non-semantic tags
- I. HTML 5 Features
- J. New Input type
- K. Forms Attribute
- L. SVG
- M. Canvas
- N. Audio, Video Tag
- 2. CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- A. Attributes (ID, Class, Style, Title )
- B. CSS Types (Inline, Internal, External)
- C. Box-model
- D. Display Property (Block, Inline, None)
- E. Visibility-Hidden
- F. Position Property(Static, Relative, Absolute, Fixed )
- G. Z-index Property
- H. Combinators (Descendant Selector, Child Selector, Adjacent Sibling Selector, General Sibling Selector)
- I. CSS Pseudo-classes (Link, Visited, Hover, Active)
- J. CSS Pseudo-elements (First Line, First Letter, Before, After ,Selection)
- K. Static Web Page
- L. Viewport Meta tag
- 3. CSS 3
- A. Background, Multiple Backgrounds
- B. Font Related Features (online fonts)
- C. Text-Effect and Box-Effect
- D. Gradients-Linear and Radial
- E. Transition
- F. Transformation
- G. Animation
- H. Media Queries
- 4. Bootstrap
- A. Introduction of Bootstrap (Responsive)
- B. Typography
- C. Tables
- D. Images, Buttons
- E. Grid Structure-Type of columns
- F. Forms
- G. Jumbortron,
- H. well
- I. Panel
- J. Navbar, Nav Tab
- K. Carousel
- L. Responsive Web Page
- C. Variables
- D. Keywords
- E. Data Type (Primitive, non-primitive)
- F. JS Conditions (if, if-else)
- G. Conditional operators & logical operators
- H. Loops (for, while, do-while)
- I. Switch Case
- J. Functions
- K. SetTimeout and set Interval Function
- L. HTML DOM
- M. Use the document object to access and manipulate HTML
- N. Changing HTML Elements
- O. Adding and Deleting Elements
- P. Array
- Q. Objects
- R. How to access Objects (Dot Notation, bracket Notation)
- S. Object Creation (Empty Object, Literal Way, Constructor Way)
- T. Prototype
- U. Validations
- V. Events
- 6. jQuery
- 1. Introduction
- A. JQuery Library
- B. First JQuery Example
- C. The Document Ready Function
- D. How to escape a special character
- 2. Selectors
- A. Basic selectors
- B. Precise Selectors
- C. Combination of Selectors
- D. Hierarchy Selectors
- E. Selection Index Filters
- F. Visibility Filters
- G. Forms Selectors
- H. Forms Filters
- 3. Find Dropdown Selected Item
- 4. Document Traversal
- A. Getting a specific DOM element
- 5. Event
- A. Events Helpers
- B. Attach Event
- C. Detaching Events
- D. Events Triggering
- 6. HTML Manipulation
- 7. AJAX with jQuery
- 8. Use and Benefits JSON
- 9. Overview of AngularJS
- Express JS
- Introduction and Environment Set Up.
- What is Typescript and ECMAScript?, with Features, AOT, JIT, TSC ( Transpilation ) Work and Config, code difference in JS and TS
- What is Angular?
- What is the framework?
- The need for MVC, MVVM, MVW and MV* Architecture in Web Application
- What is Components-Based Web Development? And the benefits.
- AngularJs (vs) Angular
- Setup for the local development environment
- Angular files and folder structure with JSON configuration
- Role of Node JS and NPM in Angular
- What is CLI? Angular CLI
- (Command Line Interface) Commands
- Introduction Of Example Project
- Start First Angular S. P. A. from basic
- Execution of angular.json and package.json
- Linking between all project files in MVC architecture
- Creating our first element and typescript
- Selector: customize or ignore tag(s)
- Decorators and Metadata
- Import and imports array,
- Component and @Component, NgModule and @NgModule, bootstrap, Selector and template, Backticks and coding std in the template ( ES2015 feature ) templateUrl, styles array, and the styleUrls array Declaration array, class, BrowserModule and bootsrap Module etc. Launching the application. Role of the Module and Components. Splitting of Module and Component. Exporting in Angular
- Apart from this, we will learn how Angular reacts for invalid structure, we will understand the concept of the framework with MVVM, MV*, MVW or MVC architecture.
- Structural directives
- Built-in Directives ngIF, ngFor, ngSwitch Style and Class Directives ngClass, [class.clsName] ngStyle, [style.stlName] Attribute directives Customise Directive
- Component: Way to Create, Split and reuse it.
- Host Listener and Host Binding
- Data Binding
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Two-way Binding
- Class binding
- Style binding
- create a dynamic component ( without a separate component file ) using @Component.
- What are the components?
- Understanding Components lifecycle hooks
- Creating a component with CLI
- Split an Angular application using components to make Angular application lightweight and high performance.
- Root App module
- Ahead-Of-Time(AOT) Compilation
- Feature modules
- Getting more Object Oriented:
- Create a Model for data ( validating data )
- Classes – Properties, Methods, Constructors, Inheritance Exporting a model
- Mock data model ( as the Angular team prefers )
- Implementing style: inline style, internal style, and external style file Splitting view files CSS style Scope
- Forms in Angular
- Template Driven Forms
- Why pipes are useful?
- Built-in pipes
- Parameterizing pipes
- Custom pipes
- Services & Dependency injection
- Creating Service
- $http Service
- Introduction to Injectors ( Dependency Injection )
- Providers: use and implementation.
- Parameterized routing.
- Configuring & Navigating
- Parameterized routes
- Operations Using Http Service
- requests using HTTP service.
- Creating Services
- Creating Components
- Creating Routings
- Configuring NgModule
- Working with JSON Data file
- Run the application
- Deployment of an optimize app product
- Deploy on FTP web server
- Deployment on Google firebase web hosting service
- Build an application as a product with a specific location
- Build an application as a product in an optimized way
- API implementation in Angular Application.
- What is API(s)? Use and Benefits of using API(s).
- Way to configure and implement it.
- Angular Material
- What is Google’s Material Design?
- Use and benefits using Angular Material.
- How to add and configure a new Module with an existing angular root module.
- Way to convert and implement Materialize Designs in Angular Framework.
- Implementation of Bootstrap Framework in Angular Framework
- with dependent JQuery library(es).
- What are Bootstrap and ngb?
- Way to implement for development and testing environment.
- New CLI(s)
- Understanding new and Deprecated CLI(s) in Angular.
- Start with the development build
- II. Event-driven scalability: Node.js applies a different logic to handling web requests. Rather than having multiple threads waiting to process web requests, they are processed on the same thread using a basic event model.
- III. Extensibility: Node.js has a great following and an active development community.
- IV. Time: Nodejs is super easy to set up and develop in.
- In only a few minutes, you can install Node.js and have a working web server.
- Environment Setup
- First Application
- REPL Terminal
- Package Manager (NPM)
- Callbacks Concept
- Event Loop
- Event Emitter
- File System
- Global Object
- Utility Modules
- Web Module
- Express Framework
- RESTFul API
- MongoDB is an agile and scalable NOSQL Database. The name Mongo DB comes from “humongous”. It is based on the NoSQL document store model, meaning that data is stored in the database as a form of JSON objects rather than the traditional columns and rows of a relational database. Following are some reasons that MongoDB really fits in the Node.js stack well:
- I. High performance: MongoDB is one of the highest performing databases available. Especially today when more and more people interact with websites, it is important to have a backend that can support heavy traffic.
- II. High Availability: MongoDB’s replication model makes it easy to maintain scalability while keeping high performance.
- III. High Scalability: MongoDB’s structure makes it easy to scale horizontally by sharing the data across multiple servers.
- IV. NO SQL Injection: MongoDB is susceptible to SQL injection because objects are stored as objects, not using SQL strings.
- Data Modeling
- Create Database
- Drop Database
- Create Collection
- Drop Collection
- Data Types
- Insert Document
- Query Document
- Update Document
- Delete Document
- The Express Module acts as the webserver in the Node.js-to-Angular stack. The fact that it is running in Node.js makes it easy to configure, implement, and control. The Express module is an extension of Node.js for handling several web requests. This allows you to implement a running web server in Node.js with only a few lines of code. Features of Express are:
- I. Route management: Express makes it easy to define routes that tie directly to Node.js script functionality on the server.
- II. Error Handling: Express provides built-in error handling for documents not found and other errors.
- III. Easy integration: An Express server can easily be implemented behind an existing reverse proxy system such as Nginx or Varnish. This allows it to be easily integrated into your existing secured system.
- IV. Cookies: Express provides easy cookie management.
- V. Session and cache management: Express also enables session management and cache management.
- Hello World
- HTTP Methods
- URL Building
- Static Files
- Form Data
- CRUD operation with MEAN from scratch.
Trainer Profile of Full Stack
- Certified professional trainer.
- More than 5+ years experience.
- Trained students by giving real time examples.
- Strong knowledge of theory and practical
- Trainers are industry experience.
- Trainers have Real time project experience in their industry.
- Students can ask their doubts to the trainer.
- Trainer prepares students on relevant subjects for the interview.
- Our trainers give real time based assignments to understand the subject practically.
Full Stack Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification has the credibility to enhance your knowledge and pave a road for a successful career in corporate as a Developer profession. We will not only provide you theoretical and practical sessions but also groom you to be effective in the ever-changing role of developer.
Proficiency After Training
- Candidate will have an excellent understanding of HTML, CSS and MEAN using MongoDB, Angular, Nodejs and Expressjs Programming as front end technologies
- Through the full stack training in Noida candidates will create a Single Page Application. CRUD operation with data storage Firebase application with basic testing understanding.
- Master in Handling the Database with in-depth knowledge of NoSQL
- Mastering skills of data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data replication.
- Good understanding of the MEAN Stack concept to create a front end application.
- Basic understanding of the Testing of the MEAN Stack Training module.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
| 09/10/2023 ||Full Stack ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Kolkata||Book Now|
| 03/10/2023 ||Full Stack ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Kolkata||Book Now|
| 07/10/2023 ||Full Stack ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Kolkata||Book Now|
| 07/10/2023 ||Full Stack ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Kolkata||Book Now|
SevenMentor is the best institute for Full Stack Course in Kolkata. Trainers helped me alot. I enrolled in a web program with smooth and detailed sessions. Staff and management is very supportive.
SevenMentor is a very good institute for Full Stack training in Kolkata having a fantastic mentor. She has plenty of experience. Each topic was coated with sensible. All sorts of issues are solved while doing practical. Thank you SevenMentor.
One of the best places to learn Full stack training in Kolkata. Trainers are well experienced. He always motivates us to find out more and new technologies. Will learn from him again for almost any other course. Thank you so much SevenMentor .
Course video & Images
Every organization features a website to represent their business within the vast spread world of the web and; to take care of and update it your organization will need an expert who knows both front and rear technologies. Corporate Full Stack Classes in Kolkata will provide your workforce necessary information on the way to develop and manage a website by using different technologies with hands-on experience. Corporate Full Stack Training will empower your employees with the newest concept with in-depth understanding. All credit goes to the wonderful Certification of Full Stack Development by SevenMentor. It helped me upscale my skill sets, identify possible job openings and eventually achieve the work offer. I appreciate all that SevenMentor has done for me.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation