Introduction to Deep Learning
- Deep Learning is a subset of machine earning inspired by neural networks in the human brain
- It has been around for a decade, but the reason it is so popular right now is due to the computational advancements and availability of the huge volume of data.
- With the huge volume of data, DL outperforms ML. DL is extensively used in the areas like computer vision, natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition, and so on. • Fundamental Concepts of Deep Learning
- Artificial neural network and its layers
- Activation Functions
- Forward and backward propagation in ANN
- Building an artificial neural network from scratch by using TensorFlow
Fundamental Concepts of DL
- DL Is just a modern name for artificial neural networks. What is deep in deep learning? It is basically due to the structure of the artificial neural network (ANN).
- ANN consists of some n number of layers to perform any computation. Each layer is responsible to learn intricate patterns in the data.
- Due to computational advancement, we can build a network with 100 or even 1000 layers deep. Looking to gain an edge in the rapidly evolving field of Artificial Intelligence? Interested in learning about one of the most exciting and cutting-edge applications of AI – Deep Learning? Look no further than our Deep Learning classes in Pune!
Call the Trainer and Book your free demo Class For Deep Learning Call now!!!
| SevenMentor Pvt Ltd.
© Copyright 2021 | Sevenmentor Pvt Ltd.