Amazon Web Services
Our AWS Course in Mumbai helps delegates to configure core AWS cloud and computing services with a partner amount of comprehension. It also develops experience to design AWS established Systems and Tracking techniques which help delegates in the real world atmosphere.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
AWS course also skills to deploy a customized software and configure large scale layouts. This class also helps improve the Data security and AWS security model. Enroll in AWS Course in Mumbai to learn the Leading Cloud Platform from SevenMentor Institute is equally straightforward and comprehensive. Our learning path is a great place to start to determine what courses you should take and ways to get AWS certification. We also provide online AWS Classes in Mumbai so that you can take your training in our virtual iMVP environment, providing you with the flexibility to learn from any place at any time and get the absolute most out of your schedule by coaching when it's most convenient for you. Enjoy cooperation and group discussions as you would face. We know that it may be difficult to start with a platform such as AWS, particularly when faced with the comprehensive collection of over 150 services located on the AWS Management Console. But taking technical training can help you begin to tackle this list in a means that is best for your job role and company. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam validates technical experience in designing, deploying scalable and fault-tolerant systems. Join this AWS Training in Mumbai to understand how to get ready for the exam by exploring the subject areas, how they map to architecting on AWS and also to specific regions to research. Reviewing sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how you can interpret the concepts being tested so you can more easily remove incorrect responses.
This course teaches you how to:
Navigate the logistics of this examination process.
Understand the exam structure and question types.
Describe how queries relate to AWS architectural notions.
Why pursue an AWS Classes in Mumbai from SevenMentor?
Next, you can learn AWS associate-level such as Architecting on AWS, Developing on AWS, or SysOps Administrator on AWS. From there, look at completing a certification examination or taking more specialization courses and tackling an innovative certification. Taking an authorized AWS Course in Mumbai from SevenMentor Training ensures that you take part in a high-quality lab environment and complete up-to-date courseware that's developed by the certification and training team at AWS.
Are you new to Amazon Web Services?AWS Cloud is designed for IT business leaders and professionals who want to learn about the benefits and benefits a cloud strategy can provide for your business. Its is designed for anybody who wants to know about AWS products, solutions and common solutions. Take this AWS Training in Mumbai so that you can make informed decisions concerning IT solutions based on your business requirements. This AWS Training in Mumbai concentrates on assisting you to gain the skills required to perform at a higher level within the IT sector, by supplying you with industry-recognised certificates.
Upon conclusion of the AWS Classes in Mumbai, including technical labs and exams, we'll be on hand to help aid you through the work placement process, where we plan to help you secure a career in the IT business. At this phase, we present our broad pool of employers that are actively seeking to recruit individuals with your exact skill set, talent, and certifications.
Need to expand on your current information on the AWS Cloud? Discovering cloud concepts for the first time? In any case, our Online AWS Course in Mumbai will give you an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud regardless of your role. With SevenMentor's Online AWS Classes in Mumbai you can learn at your own pace and progress from foundational to intermediate- and advanced-level training. The flexibility of IT experts with the correct cloud abilities isn't staying up with a request. Putting your time in Online AWS Classes in Mumbaipresently can assist you with making the most of this chance. Acquire in-demand cloud expertise to give yourself a competitive advantage and grow your career.
Online AWS Training in Mumbaioffers flexible digital training options for your learning needs Dive deeper into cloud learning with AWS online Training. Ask questions and get feedback from AWS-accredited instructors in a hands-on learning environment.
There is no such criteria for joining Online AWS Course in Mumbai. CCNA is an associate certification exam for those who are planning to build their career in the most demanding field of networking.
The minimum eligibility for getting trained on AWS Cloud is nothing much but the good understanding and clear concepts of basic computer application, working with softwares, interacting with the internet that’s all.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Legacy Datacenters and Software Defined Datacenters.
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Account Setup, Introduction to Console, General Settings.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- 1.Introduction to On-Prem Networking and Addressing.
- 2.Concepts, Limits, Pricing and Features of VPC.
- 3.Concepts of CIDR, EIP and Public Address in AWS.
- 4.AWS Regions and Availablity Zones.v
- 5.Create and Manage VPC, Subnets.
- 6.Concepts, creation and management of Internet Gateways, NAT Gateways.
- 7.Routing theory, design and implementation for VPC.
- 8.Concepts and creation of Inter VPC Peering.
- 9.Design and Implementation of network security with ACL's and Security Groups.
- 10.Designing and configuring On-Prem to Cloud-Prem connectivity with VPN.
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- 1.Introduction to EC2.
- 2.VM purchase options in EC2.
- 3.VM types and pricing in EC2.
- 4.KeyPair concepts, creation on AWS console and non AWS tools.
- A. Instance Management:
- 1.Instance Tags.
- 2.Changing Instance Size.
- 3.Increasing Storage.
- 4.Opening Ports.
- 5.Configuring Elastic IP to Instance.
- 6.Boot Scripts.
- 7.Monitoring Instance with Cloud Watch.
- 8.Using Placement Group.
- 9.Configuring Alarms and Event Notification.
- D. Instance Load Balancing:
- 1.Introduction to Elastic Load Balancer(ELB).
- 2.Types of ELB.
- 3.Concepts and implementation of ELB.
- 4.Target Group and Instance Health Concepts.
- 5.Adding Instances to Target Groups.
- 6. Testing the Deployment.
- B. Instance Storage:
- 1.Introduction to Elastic Block Storage(EBS).
- 2.Types of EBS.
- 3.Creating EBS volumes
- 4.Attaching EBS volumes to Instances.
- 5.EBS Snapshots.
- 6.Migration of EBS Snapshots.
- 7.Restoring EBS Snapshots.
- C. Instance Image:
- 1.Introduction to Amazon Machine Image(AMI).
- 2.Various methods of creating AMI.
- 3. Creating AMI and using AMI to create Instances
- E. Instance Auto Scaling:
- 1.Introduction and concepts of Auto Scaling.
- 2.Concepts of Launch Configuration.
- 3.Creating a custom Launch Configuration.
- 4.Creating Auto Scaling Group.
- 5.Auto Scaling Policies.
- 6.Adding Target Group to Auto Scaling.
- 7. Testing Auto Scaling Configuration
- F. Migrating On-Prem VM to EC2:
- 1.Migration concepts and Prerequisite.
- 2.Preparing VM for Migration.
- 3.IAM Role for Migration.
- 4.Uploading .ova or .vmdk of VM to S3.
- 5.AWS CLI Intro.
- 6.Creating AMI from Files in S3.
- 7. Create the Instance.
- AWS Storage
- A. Simple Storage Service (S3):
- 1.Introduction to S3.
- 2.Pricing of S3.
- 3.Concepts of Buckets and creating Buckets in S3.
- 4.Public vs Private Buckets.
- 5.S3 Object Class and their differences.
- 6.S3 Versioning.
- 7.S3 Objects Replication and Limitations.
- 8.S3 Objects lifecycle policy.
- 9.S3 Locks.
- 10.S3 Bucket Encryption.
- 11.S3 Static Website Hosting.
- 12. AWS CloudFront for low latency delivery of S3 Objects
- B. Azure Blob Storage:
- 1.Introduction to EFS.
- 2.Pricing of EFS.
- 3.Concepts of NFS vs SMB.
- 4.Configuring EFS and various configuration options.
- 5. Mounting EFS Shares on multiple Instances Simultaneously.
- C. Glacier:
- 1.Glacier Concepts.
- 2.Pricing of Glacier vs On-Prem Backup Technologies.
- 3.Creating Glacier Vault.
- 4.Backup Data to Glacier Vault.
- 5.Data Recovery from Glacier Vault.
- 6.Data Recovery Options and Pricing.
- D. Storage Gateway:
- 1.Introduction to Storage Gateway.
- 2.Concepts and Pricing of ASG.
- 3.Prerequisites for implementation of ASG virtual appliance on premises.
- 4.Connecting ASG to Cloud-Prem Storage.
- 5. Testing ASG Implementation.
- AWS Database
- A. Relational Database Service(RDS):
- 1.Introduction to SQL and On-Prem SQL solutions.
- 2.Introduction to RDS.
- 3.SQL solutions supported by RDS.
- 4.Special introduction to Amazon Aurora Database.
- 5.Creating Database in RDS.
- 6.Multi-Az Deployment.
- 7.Connection to RDS
- 8.RDS Snapshots and Restore.
- 9.RDS ReadOnly Replica.
- 10.Promoting ReadOnly Replica.
- 11.RDS Backup.
- B. DynamoDB:
- 1.Introduction to NoSQL and On-Prem NoSQL solutions.
- 2.Introduction to DynamoDB.
- 3.Creating Tables in DynamoDB.
- 4.Writing to tables in DynamoDB.
- 5.Security concepts for DynamoDB.
- 6.Performance configuration and AutoScaling.
- C. RedShift:
- 1.Data Warehousing concepts and On-Prem Solutions.
- 2.Introduction to AWS RedShift.
- 3. Comparing AWS RedShift to On-Prem solution
- Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS)
- 1.Introduction to On-Prem Application Hosting Technologies.
- 2.Introduction to EBS.
- 3.Creating EBS Applications.
- 4.Configuration of Application Environment.
- 5.Hosting a Custom Application.
- 6.Creating Environment Clone.
- 7. Swapping Environment URL's
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- 1.Introduction to IAM.
- 2.Creating Users and Groups.
- 3.Password Policies.
- 4.MFA and Access Keys.
- 5.User Policies and defining custom policies.
- 6.I AM Roles and creating Roles.
- 1.Introduction to Name Resolution.
- 2.Domain Name Registration and Domain Name Registrars.
- 3.Hosting Zones in AWS Route 53.
- 4.Public and Private Zones.
- 5.Creating Records and testing them.
- 6.Record Types, Load Balancing.
- 7. Traffic Management Concepts
- AWS Lambda
- 1. Introduction to Serverless Computing.
- 2. Introduction to Lambda.
- 3. Creating Functions in Lambda.
- 4. Creating IAM Roles for Lambda.
- 5. Triggering Lambda Functions.
- 6. Testing a simple Python Boto3 function in Lambda.
- AWS Cloud Formation
- 1.Introduction to Automated Provisioning.
- 2.AWS Cloud Formation concepts.
- 3.Introduction to JSON and YAML.
- 4.Defining a JSON or a YAML template.
- 5.Using CloudFormation Designer.
- 6. Create Stack and Provision Resources in AWS
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- 1. Introduction to SNS.
- 2. Creating SNS Topics.
- 3. Email and SMS subscriptions.
- 4. Triggering SNS Topic.
- Other AWS Services
- 1. Introduction to AWS SnowBall.
- 2. Introduction to AWS SnowMobile.
- 3. Introduction to AWS Kenisis.
- 4. Introduction to AWS Lex.
- 5. Introduction to AWS Poly.
- 6. Introduction to AWS SQS.
- 7. Introduction to AWS SES.
- 8. Introduction to AWS CodeCommit.
- 9. Introduction to AWS CodeBuild.
- 10. Introduction to AWS CodePipeLine.
- 11. Introduction to AWS ECS.
Trainer Profile of AWS
At SevenMentor, you can take either the teacher drove online training or classroom training. Aside from this, SevenMentor additionally offers corporate training for associations to upskill their workforce. All mentors at SevenMentor have a years important industry experience, and they have been effectively functioning as advisors in a similar space, which has made them topic specialists. You can have a demo lecture to check the quality of our trainers.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
AWS Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Creates the overall Cloud architecture and leads the Cloud migration activity
- Responsible for end-to-end technical functions of Cloud migration
- Work on migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to a public Cloud.
- Conduct regular reviews of documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Build clear process workflows and walkthroughs related to AWS Customer Service content.
- AWS platform and its services in-depth knowledge
- Cloud Solution analysis and its deployment
- Enterprise system design and deployment –AWS Solution
- Modify and redesign existing AWS services
- Working on Cost cutting mechanism for AWS Solution implementation and maintenance.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
| 26/09/2022 ||Amazon Web Services ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Mumbai||Book Now|
| 27/09/2022 ||Amazon Web Services ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Mumbai||Book Now|
| 24/09/2022 ||Amazon Web Services ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Mumbai||Book Now|
| 24/09/2022 ||Amazon Web Services ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Mumbai||Book Now|
SevenMentor is one of the most sought out Professional Training Institute in Pune. Teaching quality is great. Trainers are constantly committed to clear every pupil's doubts. They've nicely equipped labs. Every now and then you have to perform lab tests and practice sessions making training more practical oriented. I enjoyed the course and totally feel fulfilled about taking the course in SevenMentor!!
- Nitin Patil
I took an AWS course at SevenMentor. The trainer assigned to the class was quite experienced in this subject. He was very patient with our questions, he listened to them carefully and answered everyone's questions. I am quite impressed by the character of the coaching and all of the concepts being covered in the program.
- Priti Ghule
The SevenMentor course is suggested by my cousin, who is an ex pupil of SevenMentor. The fantastic comments that we got from her seasoned the same in our scenario. Summiya mam clarified each topic in a detailed manner. As a result we got a score in our academic media track. I joined this seven mentor institute with the intent of learning and implementing my comprehension. My experience Is Quite good with this institute and especially our instructor summiya mam is excellent
- Rajat Nair
Course video & Images
Regardless of whether you're looking for new ideas or improving your organization’s cloud abilities, Corporate AWS Training can assist you with arriving at your objectives quicker. Corporate AWS Training can enable your organization to accomplish business objectives by building a cloud fluency over your worldwide association. We offer the assets you have to make a culture of advancement, create versatile and constant learning instruments, and change and modernize your enterprise.
With the correct cloud abilities, your enterprise can convey cloud products quicker, help business execution, and increment staff efficiency. With SevenMentor's Corporate AWS Training be prepared for worldwide cloud change—and your association's persistent adapting needs—with a preparation technique planned by AWS specialists.
Benefits of going for SevenMentor’s Corporate AWS Training:
- Our expert visits your organization/company a day before to conduct training needs and gather requirements.
- Customize the training module as per requirement
- You will get Corporate AWS Training from certified and experienced professionals
- You will get an evaluation report after the training to calculate ROI.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation