DevOps is the combination of tools, practices formulated to deliver services and applications faster than the traditional process of software development. This speed allows companies to satisfy their customers in a better way. It helps them to grow in the business.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
Nowadays, DevOps is the hottest profession.DevOps Course In Bangalore involves a set of techniques to make software development. For that purpose, it removes obstacles between development and operations. The union of development and operations ensures software development effectively.
What is DevOps?
Today, the software is an essential factor in every part of the business. It has transformed the industries of the world. Companies communicate with their customers through online applications and services and it is delivered through the software. DevOps encourages traditional roles like IT operations, development, operations, security. By coordinating these roles, it is easier to produce decent and more reliable products. DevOps with its tools and practices help to respond to the needs of customers in a better way. It improves the confidence in building applications and attaining business goals faster. DevOps is a famous career now, with the rise in demand for a professional DevOps. By completing DevOps Course In Bangalore from SevenMentor, you can make a bright career in this field.
Why should you learn DevOps?
Here, are reasons for learning DevOps for students
It is a hot career choice – DevOps is a fashionable career now. Many studies suggest that DevOps will be the leading employing model for 46% of the IT organizations in future years.
Business benefits of DevOps – The software gets applied at a higher rate which helps in the growth of business goals. With the suggestion of DevOps, there is a more reliable main situation than for operating. Instead of repairing and fixing, there is more chance to add content.
Technical benefits of DevOps are essential – In the current market, it is necessary to give the software to the market continuously. DevOps help in doing that. With DevOps, there are fewer hurdles to work with regarding software development. Also, there are new more effective solutions for the problems.
DevOps will give assurance that the condition of the product is great – DevOps does not permit mistakes in the stage of the procedure. When both the construction and services stages are attained correctly without any mistake; then it will be available in the form of more valid, and regained product qualities. By looking at all these benefits, SevenMentor has formed DevOps Classes In Bangalore for students.
Why Choose SevenMentor to Learn DevOps?
SevenMentor is a reputable institution. We are always doubtful about joining a new course, as there are many fraud courses in the market. But you should not be worried about joining SevenMentor. It is an old and honest institution. Without any doubts, you can join DevOps Training Institute In Bangalore and make a successful career. This course is fully job-oriented. We provide 100% placement security to our students. After completion of the course, students can get a job in MNC. Our DevOps Training In Bangalore is affordable. Whatever your financial background, you can join the DevOps course. So this is the best choice for you.
SevenMentor provides in depth-knowledge of DevOps to the students. Our trainers are the real strength, who are masters and excel in the industry. At Online DevOps Course In Bangalore, our trainers have formed reasonable models with the syllabus. During the course, trainers create real situations using devices and simulators. In the DevOps classes, students are encouraged to decide regarding operating the technology without disturbing the running business operations. Join the best DevOps Classes In Bangalore with job placement by SevenMentor; then you can get a detailed understanding, experience, and knowledge on the subject. Topics covered in DevOps are Unix/Linux Essentials, GIT, GitHub/BitBucket, Bash core concepts, Docker, Jenkins, Passing variables to scripts, Ansible, Task Section, AWS, and many more. Our trainers are researchers, managers, consultants, and analysts. They have a decade of experience in teaching DevOps. Our study material includes sample papers, books, soft copies of tutorials, and HR interview questions. At DevOps classes, we have Wi-Fi, live racks, digital pads, and projectors. Our super beneficial course is all about practicals and practice. Our classrooms involve theory and practical knowledge for the students. Join the best DevOps training in Bangalore by SevenMentor and get sharp DevOps training, a reasonable course fee, and placement after completing the course.
We provide training as per the international industry standards. At our DevOps Course In Bangalore, we provide modern I.T. infrastructure and a positive learning environment for the students. There is a practice session module with a new syllabus for students. We have an ultra-modern I.T. laboratory which is useful for the technical knowledge of students. We also have a training session for spoken English, personality development, mock interview, group meetings to improve the presentation skills of the students. After completing our super productive course, you will get a certificate. We have a globally recognized Certificate. Even after the completion of the course, our responsibility does not end. We provide 100% placement security to our students. For that purpose, our placement team executes interviews in various MNC. Our trainers also help students with interview preparation and making resumes. So the students can grab the jobs easily. Due to all these reasons, DevOps Course In Bangalore is the best platform to acquire knowledge for you.
As per various studies, almost one-third of all e-learning material and content is available online. Online training is flexible and cost-effective. SevenMentor delivers online DevOps Training In Bangalore. A student can learn difficult concepts of DevOps more quickly. Online course helps students to remember and retain knowledge with impressive images, movie clips, videos, and readable fonts. With our online training, we give real-life examples to our students. It helps them to understand the concepts better. A student can understand in a better way by attractively showing information more than traditional classroom training. You can enjoy learning. At SevenMentor Institute our trainers will provide personal attention to each student. We cover all the modules of DevOps as per the student’s needs, our training is available. We have made our training very comfortable for students. You should only have a laptop, PC, and internet connection.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Bellow are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Bangalore||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Bangalore||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Bangalore||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Bangalore||Book Now|
DevOps is such a broad field with many methods. I attended the online training DevOps Course In Bangalore from SevenMentor. The Content of the course is helpful to me as I proceed with my DevOps journey. The course gave me resources and the right number of indicators. It improved my knowledge of DevOps. I am thankful to the trainers.
- Anu Shetty
The team of SevenMentor is very great. I have completed the DevOps Course In Bangalore, with the wonderful support of the trainers. The content of the course is useful and interesting. The trainers shared real-life examples so that I understood difficult concepts more readily. They also help in cracking the interview. With their assistance, I got placement in a firm.
- Trisha Gupta
The teachers of SevenMentor provide an in-depth understanding of the subject in the DevOps Course In Bangalore. It helped me to learn DevOps in a better way. The topics of the course are very instructive. The experience of teachers helped me to learn about problems in executing the DevOps. I am satisfied with the course. I will recommend this course to my friends also.
- Deepti Dhamale
Course video & Images
Corporate training is essential in the success of the business. SevenMentor provides effective corporate training in the Corporate DevOps Course In Bangalore. The Employee who gets practical training can perform the job easily. Efficient corporate training by skilled trainers helps an employee to understand his responsibilities within his role. So he can confidently perform his duty. This confidence can improve his performance and is very useful for the company. In our super-beneficial course, we provide corporate training to our students. Our trainers, with their sufficient knowledge and practical experience of a decade, train the student to work in a professional environment easily. Effective corporate training increases productivity. It helps achieve the goals of the business faster. Continuous corporate DevOps training in Bangalore helps employees to improve their skills. It also encourages new ideas, creativity, and innovation. It results in increased revenue for the business. So it adds to the prosperity of the business.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation