DevOps has arisen as a new craze in the current IT Industry. It has excited over 40% of the Top Companies in the world. With SevenMentor’s DevOps Course In Chennai, you can make a bright career in this field.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
DevOps is a set of tools, philosophies, and cultural practices that assist an organization to distribute services and applications faster than traditional infrastructure management procedures. DevOps is a combination of the development and operations terms in the product life cycle. It represents a shared approach to the company’s tasks of IT operations and application development. DevOps build trust and communication between and system administrators and developers. It also aligns technical projects to business needs. It is helpful for businesses as it can deliver applications at a faster speed. This power to work with speed gives an organization a competitive advantage to compete in the market. It is also beneficial for customer satisfaction. Most of the companies are emphasizing DevOps. So DevOps Engineers, Programmers, Testers are in high demand. Methodologies of DevOps involve, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment or Continuous Delivery, with a priority on task automation. Products that assist DevOps adoption, containing real-time monitoring, incident management systems, collaboration platforms, configuration management, microservices, cloud computing, and containers executed together with DevOps.
Benefits of learning DevOps
Speed: DevOps encourages an organization to run at high speed, so you can serve customers quickly, adjust to changing markets nicely, and prosper more efficiently at running business effects.
Fast delivery: The release cycle of the application has been shortened, with CI/CD-based DevOps culture. It enables quicker customer feedback and significant invention to prosper within an organization. if you can fix bugs and release new features faster, so you can quickly answer back to customer needs. It helps you get a competitive advantage.
Culture: Under its cultural model, DevOps enables an incredible work culture to create more productive teams. It promotes values such as accountability and ownership.
Security: Organizations can use policy as code and infrastructure as code by accepting DevOps model organization. It helps to determine and trace compliances at scale. For that purpose, you don’t have to lose security. They can promptly prosper while securing compliances and maintaining control.
Reliability: Through practices like continuous delivery and continuous integration, DevOps permits you to enhance your software quality continuously. It helps to test that each change is safe and practical. It directs the development of responsible and tested applications. You can be well aware of your performance, with the help of DevOps continuous monitoring. Because of all these benefits, SevenMentor has formed DevOps Classes In Chennai to provide an adequate understanding of DevOps to students.
Why choose SevenMentor to learn DevOps?
At SevenMentor’s DevOps Training in Chennai, we provide professional and in-depth training to our students So that they can grab the job in a reputed firm quickly. We have a fully job-oriented course. We provide 100% job security to our students. With our quality training, you can become a DevOps expert and get a fat paycheck for your job. Our DevOps Course In Chennai with job placement is Super beneficial. It provides sufficient knowledge of DevOps at affordable prices. So a student from all sections of society can join this course. The real power of our course is our trainers. Trainers of the DevOps Classes In Chennai are researchers, analysts, having a decade of experience in coaching DevOps. They will provide you adequate understanding and practical knowledge of DevOps as per the latest trends. They will understandably teach you complex concepts. Whether you are a beginner or experienced, you can join this course. At our super-profitable course, the syllabus involves the DevOps Course module on real-time projects. We believe in providing practical knowledge to the students. Topics covered in the DevOps course are Introduction of GIT, GitHub/BitBucket, Docker, Jenkins, Introduction of Unix/Linux essentials, Bash core concepts, AWS, passing variables to scripts, Task section, Ansible, and many more.
At SevenMenter’s DevOps Course In Chennai, we consider students as our responsibility. We provide extensive DevOps training. It helps them to attain career goals efficiently. For that purpose, we have set up a modern laboratory as per the industry standards. It involves software, the latest devices, and applications. We have a Wi-Fi facility, smart classrooms, and the latest infrastructure. So you will get a great understanding. You will acquire knowledge as per the necessities and desires of the market. At our DevOps course In Chennai, we have a positive learning environment. This course is student-friendly. We have formed it as per the needs of the students. The classes are available on weekdays and weekends also. If you miss any session, you will cover that topic in the next session. After finishing the DevOps Course In Chennai, you will receive a certificate. Our certificate is globally recognized. We deliver 100% job security to the students, so the responsibility does not end after the course. We have a Placement team. It schedules interviews in different MNCs. Our trainers help students make resumes and prepare for interviews. If you want to get a handsome paycheck, our super-profitable DevOps Training Institute In Chennai will help you with that. With our course, you will achieve new heights of success in DevOps.
Online Training is essential as it gives more comfort to students. They can understand easily by sitting at home. Trainers of SevenMentor has received many prestigious awards for their knowledge of DevOps. Experienced specialists design the course module of Online DevOps Training in Chennai. SevenMentor delivers an efficient Online DevOps Course In Chennai. They provide you with an adequate understanding of several tools and practices of DevOps. So that they help you to upgrade your skills. that encourages you to get practical experience on different elements of DevOps methodology. You can get sufficient knowledge of orchestration, configuration management, build automation, monitoring, continuous delivery infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and microservices. Online DevOps Classes in Chennai are also available on weekends and weekdays. With the personal attention of trainers, SevenMenter delivers an impeccable understanding of DevOps. After finishing the online training you can become an all-around DevOps expert. It trains you to be job-ready. You can grab the job in a top-notch firm in less time.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Bellow are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Chennai||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Chennai||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Chennai||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Chennai||Book Now|
I had enrolled in a DevOps Course In Chennai at SevenMentor. It is one of the best online learning programs. This course gave me a lot of comfort and flexibility in learning. Even in my live classes, I felt like I was getting trained in a classroom. Trainers are so professional. I am satisfied with the course.
- Nitin Patki
I have finished the DevOps Course In Chennai from SevenMentor. Trainers of the course have exceptional teaching skills. They motivate their students to get an in-hand experience of the complex concepts of DevOps. Whenever I asked any doubts, they immediately cleared my doubts with their best solutions. I will recommend this course to my friends also.
- Shree Nirghude
SevenMentor’s DevOps Course In Chennai is a very student-friendly course. Trainers and management are helpful. Whenever I missed my class, I downloaded recordings of the classes. It was such a well-formed course, that you get sufficient and technical knowledge of DevOps while sitting at home also. With the support of trainers, I have got a job in a respectable firm.
- Amey Dinkar
Course video & Images
Many companies provide corporate training to their employees. Companies identify needs for training and make available training programs for their employees. Corporate DevOps Course In Chennai from SevenMentor delivers professional training to employees. It helps them to improve their skills and get practical knowledge. This knowledge and skills are beneficial. It assists in the performance of their duties effortlessly. With Corporate DevOps Training in Chennai, you can learn practically the basic concepts of DevOps. You can understand how to regulate performance metrics and other necessary elements in DevOps, along with managing and deploying version control in DevOps. You can get an understanding of best practices in data storage. You can learn to optimize communications, feedback loops, and workflows. You can automate backups and can learn to manage software builds in DevOps. These Corporate DevOps Classes in Chennai will provide you in-hand experience so that you can work efficiently without any confusion. It will increase efficiency in the work, which is crucial for the prosperity of the business.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Google Cloud Platform(GCP) Training in Pune is targeted for ANYONE who wants to enhance skills with Cloud Architecture Certifications and also who wants to move their current skill set to...
Microsoft Azure is cloud support offered by Microsoft for building, deploying, and managing applications and services via a global community of datacenters. It supports many programming languages, tools, and frameworks,...
Virtualization has become a common technology in data centers. Each and every organization are now moving towards virtualization because of the huge cost savings as well as the scalability that...
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation