DevOps is a trending topic and is popular for increasing business productivity regardless of your industry. Every day more companies are working to bring this disruptive model into their organizations.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
DevOps makes development and operational processes faster and more resource-efficient. Companies can save money while producing higher-quality software products for consumption or internal use. The DevOps course in Delhi explains the main concepts of DevOps. How did it come about? best practices, topologies, and the most common benefits of a DevOps environment, much more.
What is DevOps?
Traditionally in the IT industry, employees were part of the development team. A separate team called IT Operations, or, Ops worked to support IT. The development and operations team had separate leadership, responsibilities, and goals. In many companies, teams worked at different levels and rarely communicated. This culture of "silos" resulted in poor communication and collaboration between these teams. A rigid barrier between them that they could only overcome necessarily. The DevOps shift has successfully broken this silo mentality - by bridging the gap between Dev and Ops teams with:
Collaboration and Sharing responsibilities
Take full responsibility for the software you deliver throughout its software lifecycle. Today, the IT industry has accepted DevOps widely. It includes leading technology companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, and BMC Software. Ability to spread DevOps principles across the company beyond IT.
How DevOps has Developed
Before 2000, most IT industries adopted the classic cascade model, a linear approach to software development. QA engineers and operations teams working in silos spent more time testing the code. A gap, sometimes years, between software versions, with frequent bug fixes and software patches being implemented between versions. With the establishment of the Agile software approach, the IT industry has switched to developing software iteratively and regularly. Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) are techniques used in this model for rapid software delivery. As a result, DevOps encouraged seamless collaboration between development and operations teams at every stage of the cycle, they say DevOps is rooted in the Agile method.
DevOps Training in Delhi
This Delhi DevOps Training in Delhi is the ideal platform. That enables you to develop skills in major DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Nagios Ansible, Docker, GitHub, Maven, Kubernetes. The DevOps Course in Delhi also enables you to develop applied skills. It also contains conceptual knowledge in DevOps concepts. It is such as Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Continuous Software Monitoring, and other critical topics. By working on several projects and tasks, the students gain experience in the automation of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). It is with tools such as Chef / Puppet and the implementation of web applications with Docker containers. Sign up now for the best DevOps Classes in Delhi, working with domain experts with over 10 years of industry experience. Request a demo session and get a full view of the DevOps industry landscape.
DevOps course Delhi also gives the opportunity to interact with DevOps industry experts. Become a guaranteed DevOps proficient by effectively finishing this DevOps Course. You can go after lucrative DevOps positions. The context of DevOps has been specially developed, by industry experts. It turns the students into seasoned DevOps professionals who are valuable and ready for the industry. In the DevOps Course in Delhi, participants can develop skills to work with AWS Linux server configuration commands and techniques. Gain experience with DevOps tools, Automated testing, and monitoring processes, and much more. Knowledge of the continuous development, integration, and testing processes of DevOps. Gain experience managing creation, monitoring, and test automation tools. Learn how to create containers with Docker; Develop skills in using continuous monitoring tools, such as Nagios. Learn how to use source control tools in DevOps course Delhi with job guarantee. Develop a hands-on presentation that works on many projects and assignments.
Key Benefits of DevOps
Organizations adopting the DevOps culture see improvements in many aspects of their software delivery process includes -
Improving communication and collaboration between teams. Improving organization efficiency and productivity.
Increasing the speed of software releases.
Maximizing customer satisfaction (your customers now get quality software).
Ensure system availability and reliability by detecting threats and incidents faster and earlier.
Promote innovation by sharing different ideas between teams.
DevOps goes beyond a business model. Due to its abstract nature, DevOps is difficult to define in just a few sentences. DevOps isn't only a plan of action, yet a culture. Change to integrate and automate Software Development and Operational processes in a unified workflow with a focus on the rapid release of high-quality software that meets customer requirements. DevOps achieves excellence by integrating defined best practices into every step of the Software Development Lifecycle. Organizations need to identify the team topology that best suits them in DevOps to strive for the long term. When properly implemented, the DevOps culture can bring tremendous benefits to organizations in terms of successful software releases.
Why is SevenMentor the best DevOps training in Delhi?
With many years of experience in offering DevOps training, SevenMentor is the best DevOps Training Institute in Delhi. The trainer imparts a great deal of knowledge in 9 units of 4 hours each. It takes place on the weekends and weekdays. We provide Virtual live training. Get past classroom training with detailed examples, demos, and hands-on sessions, as well as lifetime access to training videos. The DevOps Course in Delhi fees are generally pocket-friendly. The use of the individual DevOps tools is explained with a practical demonstration. More than 20 live demonstrations are part of the DevOps Classes in Delhi. A project is assigned at the end, and only after an expert examination will you receive a DevOps certification with job placement. It corresponds to 6 months of professional experience in the project. You will also receive a certificate of experience in the project.
You can also get help setting up your system and connecting it for Online DevOps Training in Delhi. All you need is a PC with a Mac, Linux, or Windows operating system. At least 4 GB of RAM and 20 GB of hard disk space are required, to attend DevOps training Delhi and work on a project.
It offers comprehensive Online DevOps Classes in Delhi on the following DevOps topics
- Principles of CI / CD concepts.
Continuous integration, development, and deployment.
Automation of configuration management.
What is cross-team collaboration?
A detailed explanation of IT service agility.
Using various DevOps tools including Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Nagios, etc.
There are many DevOps Training institutes in Delhi, but you need to know which is the right one when investing your time and money. They have almost the same curriculum. The most important thing is the trainer, the study material, and the project. These are the 3 most important reasons why, in our opinion, the best Online DevOps Course in Delhi is SevenMentor.
DevOps Online training is with 100% placement.
Support 1,860 testers in 600 companies in the last 8 years.
Expert trainer provides real-time industry-oriented DevOps training with case studies for companies. SevenMentor arranges free skills courses and sample interviews.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Bellow are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Delhi||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Delhi||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Delhi||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Delhi||Book Now|
It was an amazing experience, full of fun activities to learn about the processes. The course was interactive for everyone to take part in. Before that, I was hesitant to sign up for it as it was a virtual training session due to lockdown, but now I don't regret it at all. And at the end of the training, I am now a certified DevOps Engineer with many new connections. Thank you, SevenMentor for the support.
- Rajeev Sathe
I attended the DevOps training, and the training experience was brilliant. The training was excellent. The training was very interactive, and the trainer successfully involved everyone in the team through various activities. Classes were conceptual, and examples from practice are given. I highly recommend SevenMentor for certification courses.
- Ankita Shelar
I attended the DevOps training with SevenMentor. It was the best. It was online due to Covid, but the experience was just amazing. The virtual room was as good as the round table discussions. Anytime as a teacher and the quality is second to none This was my third training with them.
- Abhinav Munde
Course video & Images
If you are a company and you need Corporate DevOps Classes. It would like to improve the DevOps skills of your employees, your team, SevenMentor could be the perfect partner. Our Corporate DevOps Training in Delhi helps the development of your resources; it expands your IT technology skills, increasing your business ROI. It keeps Corporate DevOps training costs under control. It mainly focuses on hands-on experience. SevenMentor is a leading provider of Corporate DevOps Course in Delhi, India. We are a highly respected company that has been in the training business for over a decade. In everything we do, we strive for excellence and provide DevOps Training.
Services that are:
Highest quality Tailor-made DevOps training modules tailored to your project/customer needs.
Flexible and very cost-effective.
DevOps course Delhi is taught by CERTIFIED instructors and consultants.
Each trainer is with more than 10 years of experience.
The DevOps courses are taught by professional and highly qualified trainers; with many years of experience in their respective industries.
Real-time practical training, in a convenient place for you.
We promise unique and advanced techniques with combinations of courses according to your requirements.
We also assure you of perfect knowledge at all times.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation