DevOps is a functioning methodology that is utilized to improve communications between development and operations by making the majority of operations configurable. The DevOps Training curriculum is specially created to teach you the most recent DevOps approaches for automating your software development.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
All these terminologies are an important part of the DevOps Syllabus and our DevOps course in Noida will definitely go through each of the topics with perfection. DevOps was founded with the purpose of creating and converting digital goods for interior business clients and end-users at a low cost, with frequent releases, more flexibility, and high-quality services. DevOps is therefore a major cultural change in the IT industry. Let's take a look at why DevOps is so popular to begin with our DevOps classes in Noida. The word "DevOps" refers to the confluence of two closely related concepts. (I) The first originated from the application of contemporary Agile and Lean principles to operations activities, and is frequently referred to as "agile system administration" or "agile operations." (II)The other is a far deeper understanding of the value of collaboration between manufacturing and engineering personnel at all stages of the development lifecycle when producing and managing a product. Our DevOps course puts the best point forward for the training of DevOps related topics. In short, DevOps draws people, procedures, and outcomes together. The new culture change has pulled software and operations teams together to produce and improve products more quickly. It's nothing short of the expansion of Industrial IT. Both software developers and infrastructure operational professionals are getting more interested in DevOps tool training in Noida.
DevOps was created with the goal of producing and transforming digital products for interior business clients and end-users at a cheap cost, with frequent releases, better flexibility, and high-quality services. DevOps is a significant cultural shift in the IT sector. To understand it, let us first look into Why DevOps is trending. The term "DevOps" refers to the emerging combination of two important linked topics. (I) The first, sometimes known as "agile system administration" or "agile operations," arose from the application of modern Agile and Lean techniques to operations tasks. (II)The second is a far broader knowledge of the importance of teamwork between production and operations workers at all phases of the development lifecycle when building and operating a Product. As a result, DevOps is the union of people, processes, and products. This new cultural shift has brought together software and operations teams to build and enhance products at a faster speed. This is nothing less than the growth of Industrial IT. DevOps tool Training is becoming important for both software developers and infrastructure operational specialists.
What do you learn at the SevenMentor DevOps Course in Noida?
DevOps is a methodology for the development and designing of fast-track projects, due to this, there have been a plethora of tools that can be employed for efficient use of DevOps. We at SevenMentor cover all the most important aspects and tools of DevOps through our best DevOps Training in Noida. The topics covered in our all-round DevOps course in Noida include
GIT - This is the world's most successful free software for management / distributed version control systems. You will be able to operate both locally and remotely using GIT and its features such as branching, merging, conflict resolution, and so on.
Jenkins - The most widely used continuous integration open-source tool throughout the world. This program, created in Java for Plugin Build, enables developers to include continuous modification into the software life cycle. As a result, a developer's job becomes easier, and more precise and timely delivery is possible.
Docker- Docker is used to make the entire automation system easier to carry out by creating, deploying, and delivering a container "Application." Docker is and will always be in a state of constant development and feature addition as people contribute and extend it to meet their own needs. You get to learn Ansible, through the SevenMentor’s DevOps Training institute at Noida. it is the most difficult automation tool for configuration management, application deployment, task automation, and IT orchestration.
Puppet - This tool is covered in part or whole through the best DevOps Training and may appear to be an underdog, but in developing countries where firms are still transitioning from traditional infrastructure operators to automation systems, adopting Puppet as a tool becomes increasingly appealing.
Terraform is the most recent IAC tool for designing, updating, and versioning infrastructure in a secure and efficient manner. DevOps has evolved to the point that you can manage practically anything in code, including servers, databases, networks, log files, application settings, documentation, automated tests, and deployment processes, among other things.The introduction of Kubernetes has functioned as a spur in the industry's adoption of DevOps and thus is taught properly by our DevOps trainers at SevenMentor. A basic introduction to Kubernetes, Kubernetes Azure, and AWS platforms is also provided. All of these are covered as a routine lecture session at the DevOps Course at SevenMentor. Thus the DevOps course in Noida not only educates our students for major topics as mentioned above but also provides Cloud Computing Training, Nagios and Kubernetes coaching and Ansible sessions.
Why is SevenMentor the best option for DevOps Training in Noida?
In Noida, all of our centres are in excellent locations with easy access to the rest of the city. We have provided the best infrastructure in our training locations, including the most up-to-date comforts and high-end facilities at DevOps Training Classes in Noida. . Our classrooms are air-conditioned and large enough to provide comfortable and far-reaching seating. Individual access to the most latest computers with the most cutting-edge software and hardware is available. Our classrooms have modern designs that are suited for use with projectors and other media-based equipment in the classroom. In addition, we provide our students with coding resources, books, and self-study materials to help them learn. These features of SevenMentor in Noida help in motivating students to learn by themselves. Our chosen instructors for the DevOps course provide the highest quality training to students enrolled in DevOps Classes in Noida. Our instructors have worked for MNCs in the IT area and have achieved senior positions in those companies. This has provided them with real-world coding and programming experience. As a consequence, our expert instructors have been supporting students in comprehending the majority of the complexities associated with DevOps-based development and design through this versatile DevOps Training in Noida. They walk students through real-world development scenarios and offer industry-specific troubleshooting advice. Because of our skilled teachers, our students are among the most knowledgeable at the end of the DevOps Course in Noida. Certification- SevenMentor's rigorous and thorough instruction will undoubtedly instill the best talents in you. The certification offered to each student upon completion of the Course will show these internal skills on your resume. The DevOps Course credential from SevenMentor is widely regarded in the IT sector and is recognized by major MNCs around India. Placement- Aside from the certification and skills that SevenMentor’s DevOps Course provides, the majority of students who enroll with us are guaranteed job placement. DevOps placement training in Noida gives students soft skills, mock interviews, and personality development in addition to the principles of DevOps. This improves the student's employability by preparing them for future interviews. Over 1000 students have been placed in MNCs across India, which we are glad to report. So come and gain a guaranteed placement in top DevOps IT companies with the best quality DevOps certification through our DevOps course in Noida.
SevenMentor in Noida has been providing excellent Online DevOps Classes in Noida. Introduction to programming, structure and functionalities, web frameworks, and Kubernetes, in general, are all subjects covered in our courses. All of the components of our online DevOps course are the same as those in our offline training technique. We hire competent trainers with a track record of providing the necessary knowledge over the internet platform. Students can participate in both pre-recorded and live DevOps workshops. Pre-recorded sessions and modules can be completed at any time, however, live Classes must be attended at a specific time. Throughout live sessions, students' concerns are fixed, evaluations are given, and mini-projects are discussed. Participants will be graded based on their performance in tests and mini-projects, which will be used to provide more information. All of the Online DevOps Course in Noida also include industry-recognized Certificates. So, sign up for a free sample session in the best Online DevOps Training in Noida and experience the difference for yourself.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Bellow are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Noida||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Noida||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Noida||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Noida||Book Now|
SevenMentor's DevOps Training is incredibly effective and knowledge-rich. It is one of the best DevOps Training centers in Noida.
- Pallavi Kadam
I'm delighted I came here to the SevenMentor after a long period of uncertainty. This was a terrific option because my friends had recommended this institute as the best. I wholeheartedly agree and would advise everyone to do the same.
- Shiva Patil
Thank you, SevenMentor trainers, for expanding my knowledge and preparing me for the finest conditions. I am grateful to the SevenMentor institute.
- Priya Mathur
I am delighted to have joined SevenMentor and to have been offered a fantastic placement opportunity. Thank you to all of the instructors and the institute.
- Sachin Bum
Course video & Images
DevOps is a highly adaptable development methodology that is utilized by almost every major IT firm. According to studies conducted in 2018, the majority of businesses have started developing using DevOps design and development training. This entails providing training to employees in the use and creation of DevOps-based products. SevenMentor has been a leader in Corporate DevOps Training in Noida since its inception, holding hundreds of Corporate Training sessions. SevenMentor provides in-house and on-the-job training for corporate clients. We work with a number of businesses in and around Noida, and our clients include both multinational corporations and small startups. Many of our corporate clients have reacted positively and some like our varied training. The Corporate DevOps course at Noida is currently available with significant discounts and offers. We ask that you visit our website or make an inquiry as soon as possible.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation