The word DevOps is made up of the terms, development, and operation. It is a collaborative or shared approach. It refers to the tasks performed by IT operations and application development teams.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
DevOps most closely describes the introduction of iterative software development. It also indicates automation and programmable infrastructure provisioning and maintenance. DevOps Training in Ahmedabad is very knowledgeable. The term also includes cultural changes. It is like building trust and cohesion between developers and system administrators. It is aligning technology projects with business needs. DevOps can transform the software supply chain, services, job roles, IT tools, and best practices. While DevOps is not a technology, DevOps environments generally share methodologies, including DevOps encourages better communication and collaboration between these teams in a company. The Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment (CI / CD) tools with an emphasis on automating tasks. Time control, incident management systems, configuration management, collaboration platforms, cloud computing, microservices, and containers that are simultaneously deployed using DevOps methods. A DevOps approach is one of many techniques used to run IT projects that meet business needs. IT service management frameworks such as ITIL; Project management guidelines such as Lean and 6 Sigma. Some IT professionals believe that the simple combination of Dev and Ops is not enough. So the term DevOps should explicitly encompass Business (Biz DevOps), Security (DevSecOps), or other areas.
What problems does DevOps solve?
Every business faces its own set of challenges. The common problems include time-consuming releases, software; that falls short of expectations, and IT. That is limiting business growth. Without waiting, manual processes, and lengthy reviews, a DevOps project goes from the ground up to software requirements. Shorter cycle times can prevent the requirements of the product from changing to deliver what customers want. DevOps solves communication and priority problems in IT specializations. To develop viable software, development teams must understand the production environment. And developers must test their code under realistic conditions. It means that developers are happy when their code is functional. If the release is interrupted in production, it is up to the operations team to make the fixes. Developers do not get an "It worked on my computer" response when they encounter a problem. The changes in production are small and reversible. Also, the entire team understands the changes, which simplifies incident management. With a faster process from the idea to the live software, companies can seize market opportunities. DevOps is a competitive advantage for companies.
Benefits of "DevOps " Certification
Certificates consistently assume a significant part in any profession. You will find some DevOps professionals who will tell you that certifications do not hold much value. DevOps Certification Course in Ahmedabad demonstrates a person's ability. It is to get complex searches, reports, and dashboards with DevOps ' core software. It urges the foremost out of their data. A DevOps Core Certified User can search, use fields, use lookups. He makes basic statistical reports and dashboards in the DevOps Enterprise or DevOps Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to navigate and use DevOps Software.
Prominent DevOps Job Roles
The high-paying job roles in DevOps have made it become a lucrative career option for working professionals and job seekers. These professionals got to add collaboration. It is with cross-functional teams in the Software development process. These professionals have to know the best DevOps practices and emerging technologies. DevOps Classes in Ahmedabad equips students with essential skills. It is to handle the roles and responsibilities of prominent job-roles in DevOps like-
The Automation Architect
The Software Developer/Tester
The Security Engineer
Get a transparent picture of the DevOps industry landscape. It is by registering for our Free Demo Session on DevOps Classes in Ahmedabad. Get benefited from the professional, practical, and positive learning experiences. It is with our SevenMentor's DevOps Training in Ahmedabad
Get to understand the continual development, delivery, integration of each software package. It is only from the Online DevOps Training in Ahmedabad. You will also master the way to use different DevOps tools like Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes. You can become an expert in configuration management. If you would like continuing growth in your career, then do not look any longer. Register for Online DevOps Course in Ahmedabad. By completing the Online DevOps Course in Ahmedabad, you will gain hands-on mastery of the DevOps delivery model. After attending the Online DevOps Classes in Ahmedabad, you will master the DevOps and prepare for implementation. Explain the concepts and methods of DevOps. Know version control. The system, CI tools, and cloud models. Can understand the relevance of the cloud in DevOps and use AWS as well as install the private Kubernetes cluster. Get familiar with Git using GitHub and Bitbucket. Learn how to configure TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, and Maven private tools. You can configure the framework based on tests and behavior (development) with Junit and Gherkin, respectively.
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
| 04/12/2023 ||DevOps ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Ahmedabad||Book Now|
| 05/12/2023 ||DevOps ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Ahmedabad||Book Now|
| 09/12/2023 ||DevOps ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Ahmedabad||Book Now|
| 09/12/2023 ||DevOps ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Ahmedabad||Book Now|
I have recently completed my DevOps Training in Ahmedabad. The Training approach here is extremely helpful to realize hands-on practical exposure in DevOps. The content during this Course is additionally well structured and provided good case studies. The instructor is extremely professional. It has explained the concepts by quoting real-world examples.
- Ketki Jadhav
The learning experience here at SevenMentor for DevOps Training is sort of splendid. The real-time learning exposure here is some things which you ought to not miss. The trainer here is extremely supportive. The exceptional guidance from the trainer has helped me. It throws light on my positives and negatives, which makes it easy in developing my talents.
- Kshitija Patil
The DevOps learning experience that I had here is sort of outstanding. The Course material, faculty, and support team are great. The trainer is an expert in the field. His unique approach to delivering the Training helped us understand the concepts better. Many projects that I have worked on as a neighborhood of this Course helped me in gaining practical skills.
- Mohan Gupte
Course video & Images
We believe your team Training should not be an isolated Training event with a generic curriculum. Corporate DevOps Course in Ahmedabad is a well-designed program with customized and relevant content. It includes case studies, skill-building activities, and a final measurement of skill acquisition.
Flexible and customized
Corporate DevOps Training in Ahmedabad is customized to individual teams. It supports requirements, attendees, and company culture. Flexible with duration, content, and team size.
Accredited High-Quality Training
SevenMentor’s DevOps Training and materials are aligned and accredited with global best practices. We have the most important pool of best-in-industry certified trainers.
More than a decade of deep experience in working with top corporations in serving the DevOps Training requirements.
Priority Customer Service
Corporate clients get premium customer service with dedicated account managers and 24x7 availability.
We, at SevenMentor Institute, provide quality Training in areas like Project Management, Quality Management; it incorporates Six Sigma, DevOps, IT Service Management, Data Science and Business Analytics, and IT Security Management. DevOps Training sessions are predominantly supported case study methods, with a team of industry experts fulfilling the Training needs. We provide online and offline Training sessions for aspiring individuals. Our efforts have always been towards helping our clients. We help to get new opportunities; in their professional stint.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation