DevOps is a collection of methods that integrates software development with information technology operations intending to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery of high-quality software.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
The purpose of DevOps is to modify and improve the interaction between these two business groups by encouraging improved communication and collaboration. It is primarily a culture that comprises techniques that bring together an organization's Development and Operations Teams. The goal of DevOps is to improve collaboration and close any gaps between the development and operations teams. As a result, many businesses are investing in this technology in order to complete the processes simply and reliably. The DevOps culture allows for faster problem response and more secure operational environments. The DevOps training is intended for individuals who want to demonstrate their reputation and worth in the industry as experienced DevOps professionals. DevOps technology can turn a person from a single skill professional to a multi-skilled professional. And this training is essential for achieving success in the Software Development process. It is critical to learn DevOps from a recognized platform in order to obtain comprehensive expertise in the DevOps field, which will assist you in building a fast-track industry. Thus, you must locate the best DevOps training course in Kolkata that is at SevenMentor.
DevOps training in Kolkata by SevenMentor
The DevOps course has been created with the most recent industry trends in mind. The course focuses on building a solid foundation for various DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana, and Terraform. The coaching is entirely hands-on and created to aid you in becoming a certified professional by offering you with intensive training for the best practices in Continuous Advancement, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration as well as Continuous Deployment, and eventually Continuous Monitoring of the software all through a development life cycle. All learning resources are available to you for the rest of your life (Class recordings, Notes, PPTs, etc). You get to work on real-time scenario-based assignments and advanced DevOps courses are required. Projector-based classrooms & with well-lit and ventilated spaces are key features of the SevenMentor training. Training by top trainers with over 15 years of expertise in the IT sector. Experts devised the syllabus for this DevOps training in Kolkata, which attempts to train candidates while maintaining industry trends in view. You will begin by understanding the primary DevOps goals and how they result in profitable enterprises. Following that, you'll discover how DevOps connects to ITSM, Agile, and Lean techniques. From there, you can gain a realistic grasp of how DevOps can be adopted across enterprises to introduce automation, feedback, inter-team communication, and other features. Having decades of experience in training for a wide range of courses, we have created professional courses that are quick, simple, and effective all at the same time. Apart from our institution's experience, we additionally hire the best trainers for almost all of our courses. Instructors for DevOps training in Kolkata are among the most trained and knowledgeable individuals in the business. They have been teaching DevOps software and web development approaches for many years. Their knowledge and experience will certainly help our students pass their exams with the highest possible scores and learn vital skills from them. SevenMentor offers industry-recognized and valuable course completion certification. Thus, you will obtain a certificate from SevenMentor upon completion of the DevOps certification course in Kolkata. This certification will be accessible based on projects and assignments completed by participants during the training period.
SevenMentor Kolkata training center
We have a solid presence in the city of Kolkata. Our institute is one of the oldest service providers for most IT-related training courses. We have been providing students from Kolkata coaching for software programming, personality development, language courses, and business management. Our institute has been consistently rated the highest in the city of Kolkata. We have the best-in-class infrastructure and interior design for our classrooms. Our training centers are equipped with the highest configuration computers with the latest software and interesting new tools. Our classrooms are spacious, ventilated, and have the latest projector-based training equipment. We have a big library of reading resources in the form of books and ebooks, we also have recorded training material in animation and live format. All the resources at our Kolkata center can be remotely accessed and we provide lifetime access to the notes and training material. All these features enable students to have a better learning experience and motivate them to do well, therefore, we request you to come and join DevOps training at Kolkata center for the best learning and development.
Even on the internet platform, we have been involved in offering best-in-class instruction for our pupils. Our internet platform is well-designed, user-friendly, and information-rich. For the DevOps course with job placement, we give training modules focused on methodical learning. We have specifically trained online educators that have extensive expertise in giving meaningful instruction even in an online environment. This has been beneficial to students because they can now understand all of the fundamentals of software development cycles from the comfort of their own homes. We also offer extensive coverage on the subject in both pre-recorded videos and live sessions. We have live project design workshops, as well as live interviews and mini-projects. This is designed to assess how students handle real-world DevOps tasks and how well they showcase their ideas and talents to the rest of the world. We give recorded modular sessions to help students learn and develop their coding and management abilities once we have a thorough idea of their current situation. Our online DevOps Classes in Kolkata assist them in overcoming the most difficult difficulty of finding little bugs that have the most impact. As a result, our online DevOps training in Kolkata is among the best in the industry. Enroll now or contact us for a free sample to learn more about the course and why we call it the greatest online course in the city.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Bellow are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
| 05/12/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Kolkata||Book Now|
| 06/12/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Kolkata||Book Now|
| 03/12/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Kolkata||Book Now|
| 03/12/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Kolkata||Book Now|
The training with SevenMentor was beneficial. All of the trainers were quite helpful and provided clear explanations of concepts. The sole suggestion is that the course content is improved. Overall, I enjoyed the training.
- Riya Parekh
A good training session on fundamental DevOps ideas. Working sessions were likewise excellent, and query resolution was flawless. The course is perfectly timed, giving it a well-balanced feel.
- Drishti Niman
SevenMentor offers the best trainers, and they were able to properly handle our issues and questions. This training program's hands-on examples were particularly appealing to us. Thank you so much, SevenMentor.
- Shreya Tingre
Course video & Images
For many of our corporate clients, SevenMentor has always been a preferred organization. For over 150 courses, we have provided best-in-class corporate training. For this provision, we have hand-picked approximately 50 trainers. We have huge training facilities that offer on-the-job training, company administration, and employee training solutions at very reasonable prices. We have actively delivered corporate DevOps training in Kolkata to a variety of clients, which has benefited both their personnel and the organization. A confident and well-trained individual can make significant personal and professional success, which benefits firms as well. The course offers effective training which helps students in developing features that are delivered more quickly, operating environments are more stable, communication and collaboration are better, and there is more time to create. The companies have happier, more productive teams, increased employee engagement, and much more possibilities for personal advancement. The products are developed faster and quicker software delivery, reduced complexity to manage, and faster-resolving issues. We offer corporate DevOps classes in Kolkata to employees at all levels and have created unique modules for various jobs. As a result, you can be confident that your executives will receive excellent training from us. Contact us at our corporate communications line for excellent special discounts on the corporate DevOps Courses in Kolkata.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation