DevOps is a set of constructs, practices, and tools that improves an organization's capacity to provide applications and services at high velocity. Changing and enhancing products at a faster rate than traditional software development and infrastructure management methods.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
This speed enables businesses to better service their clients and compete in the market. DevOps, therefore, is mostly about changing the IT environment and concentrating on automation. It is a modern software development methodology in which Software Engineers and IT Operations teams collaborate to build, develop, deploy, and release applications and software quickly and reliably.
What are the benefits of DevOps Development Training?
DevOps is quickly turning out to be one of the most necessary and common methods for the majority of IT firms. Due to the following reasons DevOps turning out to be the most used development methodology:- The DevOps method emphasizes constant improvement and analysis, which can assist us in fine-tuning our work ethic to have a favorable effect on our workspace. DevOps divides jobs into smaller goals that may be performed and managed more effectively. It enables companies and organizations to generate and enhance products at a faster rate than traditional software approaches allow. Consumer reaction to changes and upgrades may be easily tracked due to constant monitoring, depending on which critical changes can be made in the stage of development to further enhance user experience.
Best DevOps training in Mumbai by SevenMentor
It is critical to learn DevOps from a recognized platform in order to obtain comprehensive expertise in the DevOps field, which will assist you in building a fast-track industry. Therefore we suggest you have a look at the best DevOps course that is provided by SevenMentor. Our DevOps course in Mumbai is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and implement the most recent approach to automate your software development immediately following the course. SevenMentor has been involved in the sector of information technology coaching for over ten years, thus all of our DevOps courses have an organized and seamless training feel to them. We chose the most common and simple syllabus, and our modular training philosophy ensures that students comprehend the material before moving on to the next module. This course will teach you how to understand DevOps and become an expert in software design operations, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment utilizing DevOps tools such as Git, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, and Nagios, among others. DevOps course will teach you how communication is the key to successful teamwork. And how to define the end aim clearly to all teams. DevOps training in Mumbai provides several technical and financial benefits that can be utilized in an organization after learning it thoroughly. Nowadays, DevOps courses in Mumbai provide more chances to collect more data than in the past, bringing a high level of accountability for designing and running systems that are expected to perform as planned. This feature is the most important application that is covered in the DevOps classes in Mumbai.
Does the course guarantee Certification for DevOps in Mumbai?
SevenMentor's DevOps certification course in Mumbai will prepare you for a career in DevOps. The rapidly growing area fills the gap between software engineers and operations. We offer well-structured courses for all skill levels, from beginner to advanced. The training is meticulously created with the current industrial requirements in mind. Our training methodology for the certificate DevOps course in Mumbai is based on the hands-on approach and is aimed to assist you in becoming a certified professional by giving you intensive training. So, join us for the best DevOps certification course provided by SevenMentor.
What Placements are provided after the course at SevenMentor?
We at SevenMentor not only provide the best training but also help students get a confirmed placement in DevOps-related jobs in various partner organizations. Our DevOps placement center in Mumbai has been influential in providing the students with a well-deserved career in large MNCs and startups around the world. We have placed more than 1000 students in multiple jobs profiles in the IT sector. So enroll with us at DevOps training to get confirmed opportunities for DevOps Jobs in India.
What is covered in the DevOps training in Mumbai?
Our DevOps coaching in Mumbai helps to raise awareness about the following topics, which is the primary goal of this training program. Supplying a glossary of DevOps nomenclature. Many DevOps tools, such as Nagios, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Git, and others, can be learned. Enhance the feedback mechanisms to make each other more user-friendly. Improve the effectiveness of organizational communication. Comprehension procedures are effectively presented. Genuine instances with outcomes, practices, and ideas related to agile, lean, and service management. DevOps training in an enterprise environment increases trust and reliance on the automation process. The Advantages of Embracing DevOps in Business. All of these topics are thoroughly covered, and all modules include hands-on training. This ensures that students have the most up-to-date industry knowledge and hands-on experience. The DevOps classes in Mumbai are unquestionably necessary for students' comprehensive development, which is why students should definitely enroll with us at the Mumbai center.
SevenMentor’s Best DevOps Training center in Mumbai
Our Mumbai facility captures the liveliness of the city while also bringing you the greatest parts of DevOps training near you. We house numerous training facilities in Mumbai and its surrounding areas. Our center is in a top-rated location with excellent access to all parts of Mumbai. We have first-grade building infrastructure, as well as the best classrooms, which are properly aired, roomy, and equipped with hygienic facilities. Students can use our computer lab, which is outfitted with cutting-edge technology and software. In addition, we have a large array of study materials, including books, eBooks, animated videos, and recorded training sessions. Thus we have the best facilities to conduct high quality DevOps classes in Mumbai.
As a consequence of the pandemic, there is an increased need for online learning platforms for students. SevenMentor has established an online DevOps Course in Mumbai with this in mind. SevenMentor's online classes are just as useful as their offline equivalents, and they are highly impacted by the offline method. We've also hired top-tier instructors for our online DevOps courses with job placement. These educators have several years of hands-on experience in DevOps-based development, as well as extensive experience working with large MNCs in the IT industry. Their invaluable experience is unquestionably an important component of SevenMentor's online DevOps training. Therefore our online DevOps classes in Mumbai are the best training platforms in an online-based setting. We provide discounts to early birds in every batch and also have a free demo session so hurry and get discounts on online DevOps Training in Mumbai.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Below are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Mumbai||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Mumbai||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Mumbai||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Mumbai||Book Now|
I am really happy with the training provided for DevOps by SevenMentor. I really suggest everyone gets enrolled at SevenMentor if you are looking for IT-related training.
- Dipti Jadhav
DevOps is a broad field with numerous tools. I took the DevOps virtual training course. The course content and coverage have been really beneficial to me as I embark on my DevOps path. The Course provides me with the appropriate quantity of points and resources to help me improve my knowledge and pursue a career in DevOps.
- Shrikant Khade
SevenMentor's support crew is outstanding. This evaluation is based on my interactions with members of the Training staff, who provided me with exceptional support during my DevOps Course. Thank you so much.
- Vivek Shukla
Course video & Images
SevenMentor has delivered corporate DevOps Training in Mumbai to clients across a wide range of IT businesses. We have arranged approximately 70 different seminars for corporate professionals on IT, software development, company management, and personality development. Our staff of highly trained trainers is carefully selected based on their topic knowledge, field experience, and real-world company growth experience. Our teachers have held key roles in prominent MNCs across India and have worked on a variety of important projects. They have extensive corporate training job experience, allowing us to give first-rate service. Our corporate DevOps course in Mumbai covers all aspects of DevOps training, as well as soft skills, business development, personal and professional abilities, and English competence. This gives your personnel a complete understanding of all elements and makes them more capable of handling corporate matters. We have batches of 20 to 200 people, therefore we have a broad training set that is suitable for both young and seasoned employees. We provide on-site and on-the-job training sessions for our corporate clients that cover all of the requested topics. Our clients in a variety of IT fields have awarded us high marks for our adaptive and effective ways. To enroll in our corporate DevOps Classes in Mumbai and take advantage of the substantial discounts and special deals that we provide to corporate clients.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation