SQL stands for Structured Query Language, and it is a computer language used to store, manipulate, and retrieve data from a relational database. The SQL Course is all about a language and is the industry standard for Relational Database Systems.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
T-SQL is used by MS SQL Server, PL/SQL is used by Oracle, and 7JET SQL (native format) is used by MS Access. SQL COurse in India helps users to interact with databases. It's the normal language for RDBMS, thus according to ANSI (Standardization ( Iso). Database systems are used to strike targets like updating data from a database and retrieving data from one.SQL is a simple language to pick up at this point. You can master SQL in a few months if you comprehend computing and have experience with other languages. This could take a bit longer since you're a newcomer to scripting. SQL is significantly faster than Excel. Excel can hold one million rows in theory, but that's before you add in pivot tables, multiple tabs, and functions. SQL also distinguishes between data and analysis. When you use SQL, your data and analysis are kept separate. SQL (Structured Query Language) is a standardized programming language for managing relational databases and performing operations on the data contained within them. In comparison to Python, SQL has a significantly smaller and more limited number of commands. JOINS, bulk utilities, and subqueries operations are nearly universally used within SQL queries. Python, on the other extreme, is like a mishmash of specialized Minifigures, with its function.
An SQL core is a single variable (or attribute) or a combination of fields that can be used to identify entries (or tuples) in a collection in a special way. SQL keys make sure there aren't any rows having redundant records. They also aid in the development of a link amongst several database tables. The core aspects of a firm are frequently broken down into organized tables in a database. Each table will keep data on a certain topic:
Staff table - A record of each employee that generally contains the management hierarchy and job description.
Customer table - This table will keep track of who your customers are and how to reach them, such as an address, phone number, and email address.
Product table - A table that contains all of your product information, such as the product name, color, and description.
Order table - This table maintains track of every order your firm has handled. It will contain information on who made the sale, who it was sold to, what was sold, and when.
Benefits of SQL and uses of SQL
To interact with a database, SQL is used. It's the common language for database management systems, according to ANSI (Standardization ( Iso). SQL statements are used to update or retrieve data from a database. It is typically used to retrieve data, update table contents, or perform operations on the database or tables' structure, utilizing any database tools with a user interface to do the operations on the database. SQL applies to both relational and multidimensional databases. Mastering SQL combines information from diverse sources and transforms complex data sets in and out of useful information. Trying to write strong Queries helps the group enhance their rational thinking competence. SQL Course in India helps gain a good career.
Skills required to learn SQL
SQL Training in India enhances skills that enable code monkeys in the production, preservation, and retrieval of data through relational databases, which divide data into columns and rows. This even permits them to rapidly retrieve, update, manage, retrieve, and modify information. To Become a SQL Developer, you'll need these skills.
Proficiency in SQL,
Ability to solve problems
System software capabilities, like UNIX.
One structured programming expertise is needed.
Working in an application framework is an asset.
Why learn SQL?
Mastering SQL Course in India enables you to aggregate data from numerous sources and turns difficult data sets into valuable advice. Learning to write excellent SQL queries helps the team enhance their rational thought abilities in general. SQL stands for Structured Query Language, and it is a computer language used to store, manipulate, and retrieve data from a relational database.
The Relational Database System (RDBMS) standard language is SQL. MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres, and SQL Server are all relational database management systems that employ SQL as their primary database language. They also speak in a variety of dialects, like
T-SQL is used in MS SQL Server.
PL/SQL is a programming language used by Oracle.
JET SQL (native format) is the SQL version of MS Access, and so forth.
SevenMentor Training Institute is a prominent technical education institute in India. Students willing to learn SQL can get training and will find the SevenMentor to be a valuable resource. Students and technical graduates who want to improve their abilities may join these Online SQL classes in India, and those interested can be confident that the training they get at SevenMentor will help them land campus interviews and opportunities. Training institutions organize a well-scheduled lesson for the portions of the training. Throughout the curriculum, students are given SQL exams, which encourage them to get excellent grades and use their knowledge. Students can pick their job while learning a new skill by taking an Online SQL course in India. Top MNCs prefer to recruit certified students during placements. Online SQL Training in India is provided which can help students choose career options wisely.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Working Professionals
Syllabus of SQL
- Module 1:
- Introduction to MySQL. Installation of MySQL server. Download sample database .Load sample database to work.
- Module 2:
- Writing Basic SQL
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specic Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Dening a Null
- Dening a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Module 3::
- Restricting and Sorting Data:
- Topic ::
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Module 4:
- Working on DDL Commands
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Create Database objects
- Data Types in SQL
- Alter Table Statements
- Drop Table Statements
- Various Constraints
- Creating Views
- Module 5:
- Working on DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specic Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Module 6:
- Working on multiple tables and Retrieve records from multiple tables
- Topic :
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Cross Join
- Module 7:
- Working on subqueries
- Topic :
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Module 8:
- Use of built-in function in SQL
- Conversion Function
- Logical Functions
- Math Function
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
Trainer Profile of SQL
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- The Candidate have a good understanding of database concepts and database management system with relational database tools. He will work effectively on relational databases.
- A high-level understanding of RDBMS components and their internal functions which is required in project development.
- Candidate can understand applications data requirements and model into the software by using the ER diagrams and design database structural schemas based on that model.
- One can easily work on SQL commands such as create table, alter table modify table ,delete a records from table Select the data based on various conditions by applying group by ,having and other advanced queries such as sub queries ,joins ,set operators etc.
- In TCL that is transaction control management candidate can understand and work on various TCL commands.
- Candidate can be able to program a data intensive query application using RDBMS functionality
From Beginner to Expert
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got good training in SQL and pl/SQL. training completed on time.
- Ratan Kashid
We are committed to offering the most affordable course costs on the market. As a result, our courses are reasonably priced.
- Rushikesh Tiwari
Having been through PL/SQL training, the trainer was well experienced to explain the concepts.
- Tanmay Sharma
Course video & Images
Professionals and workers have access to a variety of training facilities. If employees are compelled to study more technical topics by their companies, they will. Corporate SQL Training in India is a vital feature of an employee's employment. Professionals can enhance their abilities by taking classes at a respected training facility. The SevenMentor training facility educates both students and employees. Corporate SQL Course in India is planned according to manpower availability. Exams and exams assist the professional in becoming more interested in the topic and achieving better results. SQL Course is a big topic with several subtopics. Corporate SQL Classes in India can encourage both professionals and students to acquire great success as a database administrator, or any other.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation