These days, there is a need to learn skills to be successful in a career. SQL is one of those skills. SevenMentor, a premier institute, delivers the Best SQL Training in Kolkata. So, you can make a glorious career in this field by learning SQL.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
SQL (Structured Query Language) is an outstanding software program. It assists companies in earning genuine insights into their data. It includes storing, retrieving, and manipulating data in a database. This open-source database that most companies need to facilitate their programming and management accelerates the development. There is a use of SQL statements to execute tasks on databases such as create, insertion, update, delete, and drop. In the data-driven world, everyone requires insights to develop policy, trade, and other operations. SQL is a crucial skill that everyone should know.
Characteristics of SQL
Adaptable & Scalable
Delivers robust transactional support
Provides vast security and straightforward management
Highly consistent with databases like MySQL, MS Access, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP Adaptive Server, SAP HANA, etc
Why should you learn SQL?
Saves your time
One of the SQL advantages is that it enables you to cut useless spending and get right to the point. If you are already tracing and storing crucial data in your database, someone well versed in SQL can input inquiries to phrase it in a usable way. You can also save and reuse data in the future, making SQL a valuable solution!
You can make Money
According to PAYSCALE.COM, the annual salary of the data analyst is around $55,000. Glassdoor.com estimates the average data analyst at over $76,000. With additional training and years of knowledge, pay will increase. Data analysis is also significant to get high-earning jobs in areas such as financial advising.
Data Analysis and SQL Skills Sought After by Many Employers
SQL, like any other coding language, is a complicated skill. It makes the person scratch their head in confusion. In the current workforce, many people have no working knowledge of SQL. Many employers understand the significance of such a skill in the current market.
SQL is a Universal Language
SQL is Not Going Anywhere
The final point on our list of the benefits of learning SQL is its universality. THE ORIGINS OF SQL are from the 1970s. This skill is becoming compatible with the way the internet works. Sure, SQL may modify and develop as new challenges occur in the future, but it is not going anywhere.Learning SQL also permits you to stay abreast of shifts in technology. Due to all these reasons, SevenMentor delivers SQL Certification Training In Kolkata.
Why choose SevenMentor to learn SQL?
SevenMentor is the best institute in Kolkata. We have a regular 5 rating across user reviews. So our specialists at Seven Mentor seldom fail to deliver an impressive quality of services. We provide SQL Training In Kolkata with job placement. So, you should choose SevenMentor. At SQL Course in Kolkata, we have a specially formulated course curriculum. It is as per the industry wants. In this course, you will gain a strong foundation on SQL fundamentals, triggers, query tuning, Transact-SQL language, and more. With this training, a candidate can develop hands-on skills to build all kinds of database objects such as views, tables, etc. You will learn with Extensive lessons delivered by industry experts in SQL Server through use cases and real-time projects. Our trainers are well-aware of the certification exam patterns. So, this training is also efficient for clearing the SQL Server certification exam. You will get Full- length practice tests formulated to mimic actual exams.
This SQL Classes in Kolkata is a specially planned coaching course that assists the developers in grasping the language and work for relational databases. You will attain an in-depth understanding of relational databases, joins, queries, and subqueries unions. We will assist you in improving your marketability and your database skills. You will acquire exact expertise in concepts like installation of SQL Server, optimization, transactions, database administration, SQL infrastructure, implementing database objects, managing database concurrency, etc. We offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of students and hired professionals. You can go for a weekend batch, weekday morning, weekday evening, depending upon your requirements. Online, Corporate Training is also available for your practical and comfortable learning. At SQL Classes in Kolkata, our expert trainers are in connection with hiring HRs in global companies. We deliver placement-focused training for our students. SevenMentor has self-sufficient HR team experts who will take care of all your interview requirements. You can get a SQL Certification Course in Kolkata. all the international companies of the world have approved the Certification of SevenMentor. We provide after finishing the practical and theoretical classes to students as well as corporate beginners. Hurry up and join this course from one of the best SQL training institutes in Kolkata to embark on your career.
These days online training is one of the best training in the world. SevenMentor provides an online SQL course in Kolkata. So you can learn flexibly. You will learn from the basic to advanced topics of SQL. We provide content of Online training through eBooks, audiobooks, videos, and virtual labs. In this online training, you will know the process of writing Structured Query Language from the basics. With our experienced trainers, you will learn how to write SQL with the help of Microsoft’s SQL Server Management Studio. In this online SQL Training in Kolkata, you will get Hands-on Training in crucial subjects under SQL. You will learn to filter, retrieve, aggregate, calculate, sort, and calculate the data. By the end of this training, we make sure you become proficient in SQL.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Working Professionals
Syllabus of SQL
- Module 1:
- Introduction to MySQL. Installation of MySQL server. Download sample database .Load sample database to work.
- Module 2:
- Writing Basic SQL
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specic Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Dening a Null
- Dening a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Module 3::
- Restricting and Sorting Data:
- Topic ::
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Module 4:
- Working on DDL Commands
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Create Database objects
- Data Types in SQL
- Alter Table Statements
- Drop Table Statements
- Various Constraints
- Creating Views
- Module 5:
- Working on DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specic Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Module 6:
- Working on multiple tables and Retrieve records from multiple tables
- Topic :
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Cross Join
- Module 7:
- Working on subqueries
- Topic :
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Module 8:
- Use of built-in function in SQL
- Conversion Function
- Logical Functions
- Math Function
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
Trainer Profile of SQL
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- The Candidate have a good understanding of database concepts and database management system with relational database tools. He will work effectively on relational databases.
- A high-level understanding of RDBMS components and their internal functions which is required in project development.
- Candidate can understand applications data requirements and model into the software by using the ER diagrams and design database structural schemas based on that model.
- One can easily work on SQL commands such as create table, alter table modify table ,delete a records from table Select the data based on various conditions by applying group by ,having and other advanced queries such as sub queries ,joins ,set operators etc.
- In TCL that is transaction control management candidate can understand and work on various TCL commands.
- Candidate can be able to program a data intensive query application using RDBMS functionality
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have completed SQL Certification Training in Kolkata from SevenMentor. It was an excellent learning experience. With knowledgeable and experienced trainers, I have learned SQL. They helped me to get an understanding of complicated concepts of SQL more simply. With the help of SevenMentor, I have got a placement in a reputable company.
- Anish Kulkarni
I made the right decision to join SQL Certification Training in Kolkata from Seven Mentor. The best thing about the training is that you get sufficient knowledge of SQL at affordable fees. I learned about SQL fundamentals, triggers, query tuning, Transact-SQL language, and more. Thanks to Seven Mentor.
- Dhiraj Navle
I have finished SQL Certification Training in Kolkata from SevenMentor. It has flexible batch timings, so it is convenient for students. I got training with well-equipped infrastructure. The trainers have an extraordinary grip over their domain. Moreover, they are willing to assist you anytime. Anyone who wants to make a career in SQL should go for this training.
- Komal Tripathi
Course video & Images
A proper and regular corporate training helps organizations to stay ahead in the competition. SevenMentor provides practical Corporate SQL Training in Kolkata. In this corporate training, you will learn to investigate data with the help of a relational database. With the help of experienced trainers, you will learn to utilize interrogated data by revising, arranging, and deleting records. With this corporate training, you will learn to master SQL concepts. You will learn about RDBMS, the normalization forms. With this practical corporate training, you can apply DDL Statements and make tables and organize them. Our experienced trainers will help you Understand to alter data with DML and Retrieve Data with the SQL Select Statement. You can get real-time training in the procedure of forming and constraining Data. In this practical corporate SQL Course in Kolkata, you will know how to show data with many tables.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation