If you need to manage and organize a large number of different data types for your organization, you'll probably need to learn SQL, or Structured Query Language, which is the database industry's lingua franca.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
SQL is used to manage tides of data about money, time, location, and other units that are then stored in relational databases and relational database management systems. SQL is pronounced 'sequel' because it originated as SEQUEL at IBM (RDBMS).As a result, SQL is a standard language for interacting with and managing databases.
Why is SQL relevant in the current IT field?
The databases are the backbone of every industry and organization, SQL Server is thus commonly used in .NET projects all around the world. From business versions like Microsoft SQL, Oracle Database, SAP HANA, and IBM Db2, to free and open-source SQL variants like MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, there are a variety of database platforms to choose from. SQL (Structure query language) is used to build data and perform CRUD operations on it. This is useful for standardizing and normalizing huge databases. As a result, SQL DB Training is critical in the IT business, as many job roles require prior SQL knowledge. So come and learn one of the most important aspects of web and database development at SevenMentor in Bangalore.
What topics are covered in the SQL Course at Bangalore?
The SQL database Course in Bangalore is a very versatile Course and thus provides students with very distinct and knowledgeable Training to our students. All the aspects of SQL like advanced and basic Training are covered. Students are taught the fundamentals of building components such as tables, columns, primary keys, and foreign keys. How tables and columns can be created, modified, and removed is taught. Use of essential limitations, data integrity, and management are safeguarded. Codes and indexes for improving performance are imparted to students. COMMIT and ROLLBACK functionalities, as well as Atomic Consistent Isolated Durable (ACID) regulations are taught. Hands-on Training for Nested Queries and Subqueries in expressions are built and designed. In-Line and Stored Views Development are taken into consideration.
What are the salient features of the SevenMentor Training institute in Bangalore?
We have trained over 300 students and provided internship opportunities to over 200 students through our Training centers for the SQL Courses. Our institute has experience of Training students for 10 years in more than 45 different Courses. SevenMentor Bangalore provides real-time, knowledge-based SQL Training in Bangalore. Our SQL database Training ranges from beginner to advanced. The content and syllabus of our SQL Course were created to meet the demands of students in order to help them reach their career goals.
Our instructors are certified SQL specialists, with the majority of them having more than ten years of professional teaching experience. They have real-world experience from working on various SQL projects in real-time. They have served at top positions in various MNCs and have been instrumental in the development of great programs based on SQL. This is helpful for our students to learn new and relevant skills in SQL development.
Weekdays, weekends, night batches, and rapid batches are all available for SQL lessons in Bangalore. These provide students more freedom and allow them to get the most out of their instruction in the shortest period. So come to SevenMentor for the best SQL Training in Bangalore.
Certification and Placement:
At SevenMentor we provide certification Courses that have industry-accepted standards. The Courses adhere to the highest Training protocols and are thus revered throughout major companies and will definitely be a great addition to your resume. These Certificate Courses in SQL can also help you find a job through our placement unit in Bangalore. Throughout India, we have partnered with the best MNCs and startups. This will undoubtedly advance your IT career and enable you to become a better SQL developer.
We also provide virtual SQL Training in Bangalore, allowing you to learn SQL development skills from the comfort of your own home. SevenMentor's Online lesson plan distinguishes itself from the competition by providing tailored teaching modules and a specific focus on students' learning abilities. SevenMentor's Online SQL Course in Bangalore includes both pre-recorded videos and live sessions. The pre-recorded videos can be finished at your own time and pace, giving you flexibility in your learning. The live sessions are for discussions and personalized Training, which provide students with an opportunity to resolve queries from our expert trainers. Online SQL Classes in Bangalore also guarantees that you have practical application knowledge because our instructors offer test sessions and the hands-on method is replaced by monitoring of work by our trainers. Overall, our Online SQL development and administrator Training are excellent in providing pupils with the necessary information. We also provide a valid and industry-recognized certification for our Online Course for SQL in Bangalore . Therefore, the certificate Online Course at SevenMentor for SQL Training in Bangalore is the optimum method to get the best learning experience and increase your chances of a successful career right from the comfort of your home.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Working Professionals
Syllabus of SQL
- Module 1:
- Introduction to MySQL. Installation of MySQL server. Download sample database .Load sample database to work.
- Module 2:
- Writing Basic SQL
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specic Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Dening a Null
- Dening a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Module 3::
- Restricting and Sorting Data:
- Topic ::
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Module 4:
- Working on DDL Commands
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Create Database objects
- Data Types in SQL
- Alter Table Statements
- Drop Table Statements
- Various Constraints
- Creating Views
- Module 5:
- Working on DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specic Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Module 6:
- Working on multiple tables and Retrieve records from multiple tables
- Topic :
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Cross Join
- Module 7:
- Working on subqueries
- Topic :
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Module 8:
- Use of built-in function in SQL
- Conversion Function
- Logical Functions
- Math Function
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
Trainer Profile of SQL
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- The Candidate have a good understanding of database concepts and database management system with relational database tools. He will work effectively on relational databases.
- A high-level understanding of RDBMS components and their internal functions which is required in project development.
- Candidate can understand applications data requirements and model into the software by using the ER diagrams and design database structural schemas based on that model.
- One can easily work on SQL commands such as create table, alter table modify table ,delete a records from table Select the data based on various conditions by applying group by ,having and other advanced queries such as sub queries ,joins ,set operators etc.
- In TCL that is transaction control management candidate can understand and work on various TCL commands.
- Candidate can be able to program a data intensive query application using RDBMS functionality
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
| 27/06/2022 ||SQL ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Bangalore||Book Now|
| 28/06/2022 ||SQL ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Bangalore||Book Now|
| 25/06/2022 ||SQL ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Bangalore||Book Now|
| 25/06/2022 ||SQL ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Bangalore||Book Now|
SevenMentors is the premier IT and programming Training college in Bangalore. They have the best tutors in the world, and I am extremely grateful to have completed my SQL Course with them.
- Shubham Vagrecha
Our company's personnel had participated in the Corporate Training program at SevenMentor. Their overall experience was fantastic, and they learned a lot of new abilities. Thank you very much.
- Ankit Jain
Because of the excellent trainers at SevenMentor, I am quite confident in my SQL skills. Thank you kindly.
- Atul Malpani
I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with SevenMentor for SQL Training. They have the top trainers and the most extensive learning resources. Any Course in the IT industry is always recommended.
- Sushma Swaraj
Course video & Images
For working personnel, we also offer Corporate SQL Training in Bangalore. Our team of 50 professional teachers from around India offers relevant Corporate SQL Courses in Bangalore. We work with numerous small and major organizations to deliver IT and business development Training on a regular basis. In addition to Core SQL Training, we offer our clients software and hardware maintenance, server maintenance Courses, and client database management Courses. The instructors are industry specialists with many years of operational experience and an extensive understanding of company development and the use of IT in business upgrades. We bring unique Corporate offers to our customers, and collaborative sessions for knowledge sharing across organizations are mostly available. If you are a new firm or an emerging start-up, please feel free to contact us for our Corporate SQL Classes in Bangalore to train your employees in the most effective web design software by the greatest trainers in the industry.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation