SQL is a computer language, it was created to handle data in a manner that was relational and to perform stream processing in a data stream management system. SQL is a database language that allows you to store, manipulate, and retrieve data.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
Structured Query Language (SQL)stands for an acronym that is Structured Query Language. In 1986, the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) SQL was approved as a standard, and by 1987, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) also had approved it.
Uses and Features of SQL:
SQL can run queries against the database, retrieve data, insert records, and update records in the database. It can also be used to delete records and create new tables and views in the database. SQL can create stored procedures, set permissions for tables, procedures, and views, and standardize large amounts of data. Even if the SQL is an ANSI/ISO standard, there are different versions and features of the SQL language that diverge from the standard. The versatility of SQL lies in its use in database and website management and the streamlining of functions. Therefore, the IT industry is in great need of the SQL DB skill set and is valued in the software development profession.
SQL DBA Training in Mumbai at SevenMentor offers you the best learning experience because:
- SevenMentor Mumbai offers location-centric, real-time Microsoft SQL Training in Mumbai. Our Microsoft SQL database Course includes basic to advanced Courses. We have designed the content and syllabus of our SQL Course in Mumbai according to the needs of students to achieve their career goals.
- Through our Training centers, we have trained more than 300 students and provided internship opportunities for 200+ students.
- Our instructors are certified SQL experts and most of them have more than 10 years of experience in professional Training. They have real-world experience because of real-time work on multiple MS SQL projects.
- SevenMentor Mumbai provides Microsoft SQL Training in Mumbai at multiple locations and you can choose from various Training centers situated in prominent areas in Mumbai. Our Mumbai Training centers are equipped with excellent laboratory facilities and high-end infrastructures.
- The SQL Course in Mumbai fees are value for money and the custom Courses are based on the Training requirements of the individual student. Thus we offer relevant Training at the best price for our students.
- We also provide SQL certification Training Classes for our students in Mumbai. It is designed to enable you to work in a great multinational company in India after completing the SQL Training in Mumbai
- Our Certification Courses are also helpful in landing a job through our placement cell located in Mumbai. We have tie-ups with the best MNCs and startups throughout India. This will definitely catapult your IT career and make you a better SQL developer.
- Microsoft SQL Classes in Mumbai are carried out on weekdays, weekends, night batches, and fast batches. These provide flexibility for the students and help them get the most optimum Training in the least amount of time. So join our best SQL Training in Mumbai at SevenMentor.
Topics that are covered in the SQL Course at SevenMentor in Mumbai:
- Knowledge of fundamental building blocks like the tables, columns, primary keys, and foreign keys are given to students.
- Building, Modifying, Removing tables and columns.
- Data integrity and protected management with key constraints.
- Performance improvement codes and indexes.
- Atomic Consistent Isolated Durable (ACID) rules, COMMIT, and ROLLBACK features.
- Construction and designing of Nested Queries and subqueries in expressions.
- Development of In-Line and Stored Views.
Apart from this, we also undertake general computer management, business and personality development sessions, language, and soft skill Training, ethical and good coding practices. This all definitely helps our students with a thorough experience and prepares them for the Interviews and future in the IT companies and startups.
If you need to manage and organize the wave of business data types, you may need to understand SQL or structured query language (the common language of database systems). Therefore, with this in mind, we at SevenMentor have started offering Online SQL database Courses in Mumbai. Our Online Courses are as important as our offline Courses, and the Training methods have been largely based on offline agreements. We offer a similar Training experience on both platforms and the level of knowledge acquired is almost similar. We provide students with pre-recorded and live-streamed Courses to provide them with a comprehensive learning experience and ensure they get the best learning experience at their own pace. Face-to-face Courses are usually separated by a week to ensure that students understand the most recent status of the Course and meet the required level of the Course. We allow remote access to the resources of our Mumbai Center, which helps students to learn on their own and have a good learning experience at home. So, make the most of our Training methods to further develop your IT career by registering for an Online SQL Course in Mumbai.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Working Professionals
Syllabus of SQL
- Module 1:
- Introduction to MySQL. Installation of MySQL server. Download sample database .Load sample database to work.
- Module 2:
- Writing Basic SQL
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specic Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Dening a Null
- Dening a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Module 3::
- Restricting and Sorting Data:
- Topic ::
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Module 4:
- Working on DDL Commands
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Create Database objects
- Data Types in SQL
- Alter Table Statements
- Drop Table Statements
- Various Constraints
- Creating Views
- Module 5:
- Working on DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specic Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Module 6:
- Working on multiple tables and Retrieve records from multiple tables
- Topic :
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Cross Join
- Module 7:
- Working on subqueries
- Topic :
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Module 8:
- Use of built-in function in SQL
- Conversion Function
- Logical Functions
- Math Function
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
Trainer Profile of SQL
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- The Candidate have a good understanding of database concepts and database management system with relational database tools. He will work effectively on relational databases.
- A high-level understanding of RDBMS components and their internal functions which is required in project development.
- Candidate can understand applications data requirements and model into the software by using the ER diagrams and design database structural schemas based on that model.
- One can easily work on SQL commands such as create table, alter table modify table ,delete a records from table Select the data based on various conditions by applying group by ,having and other advanced queries such as sub queries ,joins ,set operators etc.
- In TCL that is transaction control management candidate can understand and work on various TCL commands.
- Candidate can be able to program a data intensive query application using RDBMS functionality
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
Course and practical Training in Mumbai were quite beneficial to me. Every point on which you advised us to focus proved to be really beneficial. For SQL development Classes, I would surely recommend SevenMentor Training at the Mumbai center.
- Shubra Pandit
Hello, my name is Vishal and I'm from Mumbai. I enrolled in SevenMentor Training Mumbai after a recommendation from a friend. I currently work in a private company after graduating from a truly excellent institute. Thank you SevenMentor.
- Arushi Kulkarni
SQL Database Administrator Training at SevenMentor was a combination of fun and learning. I was able to complete the Course with ease and a clear head. I'd like to express my gratitude to my instructor, who exposed me to various new SQL Database concepts and led me in the proper use of those features/concepts.
- Sagar Bhramin
It was a fantastic experience, and the trainer had provided detailed notes on each topic. I was able to finish my SQL DB Classes promptly. This institute also provided me with excellent placement assistance in Mumbai.
- Shipra Singh
Course video & Images
The demand for SQL developers is growing in the software development area, as this field is constantly developing and technology is rapidly evolving. Organizations also enhance their technology and implementation methods to keep up with the competition and provide better service to their clients. It is quite difficult to find someone who can grasp and handle it easily due to a scarcity of qualified and trained personnel. Investing in a Corporate SQL Training program is the ideal way to equip existing employees with knowledge of the latest continuing technologies in the software development field, allowing them to study and apply their newly acquired abilities to help the company keep up with the trend. Corporate SQL Course will teach and polish your existing personnel skillset to get it done. We deal with a wide variety of small and large businesses, offering IT, software, and hardware maintenance, network monitoring Courses, and business development Training on a regular basis. Our customers can take advantage of special Corporate pricing as well as skill-sharing collaborative sessions. So check the availability of offers and discounts to gain the benefits of the best Corporate Training in SQL DB development in Mumbai.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation