CISCO is one of the pioneers in the venture network firewall market. In this market space, security apparatuses are worked for corporate organizations straightforward or complex both. Join CCNA Training in Latur to acquire knowledge of the latest industry trends in the CISCO network with the moderate Fee structure.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
About CCNA R&S
What is CCNA?
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a famous Certification for computer network engineers given by the organization named Cisco Systems. It is substantial for a wide range of architects including section level organization engineers, network directors, and network uphold designers and organization subject matter experts. It assists with getting comfortable with expansive scope of systems administration ideas like OSI models, IP tending to, Network security, and so forth. Upgrade yourself as a CCNA expert under the guidance of CCNA Course in Latur. It is estimated that more than 1 million CCNA testaments have been granted since it was first launched in 1998. CCNA means "Cisco Certified Network Associate". The CCNA certification covers a wide range of systems administration ideas and CCNA key concepts. CCNA Classes in Latur prepares students to learn CCNA fundamentals and get ready for the latest trends in the market; they are probably going to deal with it.
CCNA Certification Benefits:
CCNA certification drives applicants insightful understanding of core IT ideas. It helps networking specialists stay up to date with the latest industry standards and revive their current abilities and information. Certification in CCNA looks great on resumes and helps candidates get interviews and desirable jobs. After being employed, CCNA certification will help the holder to grow in their field. If you have got certified under the guidance of CCNA training in Latur, Then you will have advancements and new position openings that means more significant pay income and growth in your career.
An Associate-level CCNA authentication is the initial phase in acquiring higher Cisco confirmation. This covers cloud, security, remote, cooperation and steering and exchanging. The CCNA course in Latur covers the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) program and also arranges workshops for their attendees. Anybody of these Expert accreditations is viewed as the most esteemed systems administration right now accessible in the IT business.
Types of CCNA certification
Cisco offers five degrees in Network certification: Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert and Architect. Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) certification program including a wide scope of key concepts for IT vocations.
· CCNA Cloud
· CCNA Collaboration
· CCNA Switching and Routing
· CCNA Security
· CCNA service provider
· CCNA Data Center
· CCNA Industrial
· CCNA Voice
· CCNA Wireless
Why to acquire a CCNA certification from the topmost CCNA classes in Latur?
CCNA training in Latur has the list of hundreds and more students who were selected within campus or placed after completing their CCNA certification course.
· CCNA training in Latur helps to become a CCNA master with capacity to comprehend, work, design and investigate medium-level switched and routed networks. It additionally incorporates the check and execution of associations through distant locales utilizing WAN.
· It helps to make an end to end network.
· CCNA course in Latur instructs about how to meet clients’ necessity.
· CCNA training in Latur grants on the most proficient method to connect networks.
· CCNA classes in Latur discloses about how to build network addresses.
· CCNA training in Latur discloses on the best way to build up an association with remote networks.
· Our certification holders can introduce, arrange and work LAN and WAN administrations for all types of organizations.
· CCNA declaration is a pre-imperative for some other Cisco affirmation like CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Voice, and so on.
· Our study material is easy to understand.
Sevenmentor is considered as the most trusted CCNA Training in Latur which provides live ventures also to their learners. CCNA course in Latur has most dedicated teachers who are experienced and also worked in different MNCs. The coaches at CCNA classes in Latur are subject experts and always do their best.
From online sessions to coordinated study, CCNA classes in Latur have provided weekend and Weekdays training to their attendees. Our modern lab is outfitted with most recent technologies which helps to provide an effective CCNA certificate to our students. And our teachers will be available 24*7 for our participants.
Start your journey to CCNA 200-301 certification right from your home. SevenMentor’s Online CCNA Training is designed for everyone who wants to grab the knowledge and pursue a career in the field of networking. CCNA Training enables you to install, configure, troubleshoot, and operate LAN, WAN on Cisco devices with IP addressing and subnetting, accessing hubs, switches, and routers. You come to know how addresses are allocated using DHCP and how to protect networks from attacks with the help of firewall settings and making some changes in the routers pathway. CCNA Online Training prepares you for the new CCNA Certification with a live demonstration on real devices. As we are more reliant on the Internet day by day and the things getting automated using advanced technology, the demand for network specialists and engineers have been raised to handle the traffic over the Internet. But the lack of trained, experienced and certified networking professionals opened lots of opportunities for the aspirants. Online CCNA Course will help you to land a dream job in a reputed organization.
There is no such criteria for joining Online CCNA Training. CCNA is an associate or entry level certification exam for those who are planning to build their career in the most demanding field of networking.
- 10+2 students can go for CCNA Training
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Professionals who want switch
- Those who are interested in Networking
Syllabus CCNA R&S
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301)
Exam Description: The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-301) is a 90-minute, 50–60 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management .The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
15% 1.0 Network Fundamentals
21% 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
23% 3.0 Routing Technologies
10% 4.0 WAN Technologies
10% 5.0 Infrastructure Services
11% 6.0 Infrastructure Security
10% 7.0 Infrastructure Management
- 1.0 Network Fundamentals
- 1.1. Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- 1.2. Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- 1.3. Describe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- 1.3.1. Firewalls
- 1.3.2. Access points
- 1.3.3. Wireless controllers
- 1.4. Describe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architecture
- 1.4.1. Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
- 1.4.2. Virtual services
- 1.4.3. Basic virtual network infrastructure
- 1.5. Compare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architectures
- 1.6. Compare and contrast network topologies
- 1.6.1. Star
- 1.6.2. Mesh
- 1.6.3. Hybrid
- 1.7. Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- 1.8. Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- 1.8.1. Perform and document fault isolation
- 1.8.2. Resolve or escalate
- 1.8.3. Verify and monitor resolution
- 1.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- 1.10. Compare and contrast IPv4 address types
- 1.10.1. Unicast
- 1.10.2. Broadcast
- 1.10.3. Multicast
- 1.11. Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- 1.12. Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy< addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- 1.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- 1.14. Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration
- 1.15. Compare and contrast IPv6 address types
- 1.15.1. Global unicast
- 1.15.2. Unique local
- 1.15.3. Link local
- 1.15.4. Multicast
- 1.15.5. Modified EUI 64
- 1.15.6. Autoconfiguration
- 1.15.7. Anycast
- LAN Switching Technologies
- 2.1. Describe and verify switching concepts
- 2.1.1. MAC learning and aging
- 2.1.2. Frame switching
- 2.1.3. Frame flooding
- 2.1.4. MAC address table
- 2.2. Interpret Ethernet frame format
- 2.3. Troubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
- 2.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
- 2.4.1. Access ports (data and voice)
- 2.4.2. Default VLAN
- 2.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity
- 2.5.1. Trunk ports
- 2.5.2. Add and remove VLANs on a trunk
- 2.5.3. DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q
- 2.5.4. Native VLAN
- 2.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocols
- 2.6.1. STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+)
- 2.6.2. STP root bridge selection
- 2.7. Configure, verify and troubleshoot STP related optional features
- 2.7.1. PortFast
- 2.7.2. BPDU guard
- 2.8. Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- 2.8.1. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- 2.8.2. LLDP
- 2.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- 2.9.1. Static
- 2.9.2. PAGP
- 2.9.3. LACP
- 2.10. Describe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis aggregation
- 3.0 Routing Technologies
- 3.1. Describe the routing concepts
- 3.1.1. Packet handling along the path through a network
- 3.1.2. Forwarding decision based on route lookup
- 3.1.3. Frame rewrite
- 3.2. Interpret the components of a routing table
- 3.2.1. Prefix
- 3.2.2. Network mask
- 3.2.3. Next hop
- 3.2.4. Routing protocol code
- 3.2.5. Administrative distance
- 3.2.6. Metric
- 3.2.7. Gateway of last resort
- 3.3. Describe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sources
- 3.3.1. Admin distance
- 3.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
- 3.4.1. Router on a stick
- 3.4.2. SVI
- 3.5. Compare and contrast static routing & dynamic routing
- 3.6. Compare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocols
- 3.7. Compare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
- 3.8. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.8.1. Default route
- 3.8.2. Network route
- 3.8.3. Host route
- 3.8.4. Floating static
- 3.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.10. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.11. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.12. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for Ipv4 (excluding authentication, filtering manual summarization, redistribution)
- 3.14. Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
- 4.0 WAN Technologies
- 4.1. Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
- 4.2. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- 4.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
- 4.4. Describe WAN topology options
- 4.4.1. Point-to-point
- 4.4.2. Hub and spoke
- 4.4.3. Full mesh
- 4.4.4. Single vs dual-homed
- 4.5. Describe WAN access connectivity options
- 4.5.1. MPLS
- 4.5.2. Metro Ethernet
- 4.5.3. Broadband PPPoE
- 4.5.4. Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
- 4.6. Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)
- 4.7. Describe basic QoS concepts
- 4.7.1. Marking
- 4.7.2. Device trust
- 4.7.3. Prioritization
- A. Voice
- B. Video
- C. Data
- 4.7.4. Shaping
- 4.7.5. Policing
- 4.7.6. Congestion management
- 5.0 Infrastructure Services
- 5.1. Describe DNS lookup operation
- 5.2. Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- 5.3. Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- 5.3.1. Server
- 5.3.2. Relay
- 5.3.3. Client
- 5.3.4. TFTP, DNS, and gateway options
- 5.4. Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
- 5.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- 5.5.1. Priority
- 5.5.2. Preemption
- 5.5.3. Version
- 5.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- 5.6.1. Static
- 5.6.2. Pool
- 5.6.3. PAT
- 5.7. Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
- 6.0 Infrastructure Security
- 6.1. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port security
- 6.1.1. Static
- 6.1.2. Dynamic
- 6.1.3. Sticky
- 6.1.4. Max MAC addresses
- 6.1.5. Violation actions
- 6.1.6. Err-disable recovery
- 6.2. Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
- 6.2.1. 802.1x
- 6.2.2. DHCP snooping
- 6.2.3. Nondefault native VLAN
- 6.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- 6.3.1. Standard
- 6.3.2. Extended
- 6.3.3. Named
- 6.4. Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
- 6.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
- 6.5.1. Local authentication
- 6.5.2. Secure password
- 6.5.3. Access to device
- A. Source address
- B. Telnet/SSH
- 6.5.4. Login banner
- 6.5.5. Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- 7.1. Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- 7.1.1. SNMPv2
- 7.1.2. SNMPv3
- 7.1.3. Syslog
- 7.2. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
- 7.3. Configure and verify device management
- 7.3.1. Backup and restore device configuration
- 7.3.2. Using Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP for device discovery
- 7.3.3. Licensing
- 7.3.4. Logging
- 7.3.5. Timezone
- 7.3.6. Loopback
- 7.4. Configure and verify initial device configuration
- 7.5. Perform device maintenance
- 7.5.1. Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
- 7.5.2. Password recovery and configuration register
- 7.5.3. File system management
- 7.6. Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- 7.6.1. Ping and traceroute with extended option
- 7.6.2. Terminal monitor
- 7.6.3. Log events
- 7.6.4. Local SPAN
- 7.7. Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- 7.7.1. Function of a controller
- 7.7.2. Separation of control plane and data plane
- 7.7.3. Northbound and southbound APIs
Trainer Profile of CCNA R&S Training in Latur
At SevenMentor, you can take either the teacher drove online training or classroom training. Aside from this, SevenMentor additionally offers corporate training for associations to upskill their workforce. All mentors at SevenMentor have a years important industry experience, and they have been effectively functioning as advisors in a similar space, which has made them topic specialists. You can have a demo lecture to check the quality of our trainers.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
CCNA R&S Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Describe how Components Operate, identifying Important Elements, a function of network Elements, as well as the OSI reference model
- Employing the host-to-host Parcel delivery process, Clarify Problems related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify Changed LAN technology Alternatives into Ethernet networking Problems
- Describe the reasons for Expanding the reach of a LAN as well as the methods Which Can Be Utilized, with a focus on RF wireless Accessibility
- Explain the reasons for Linking networks Using routers and the Way routed networks transmit Information via networks using TCP / IP
- Explain the Use of WANs, the Significant Apparatus of WANs, Also configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Utilize the command-line Port to Detect neighbors on the Community and manage the router startup and Configuration
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have done CCNA from CCNA classes in Latur, I got the complete and best knowledge about this course which will be a superb expansion to my portfolio.
Sevenmentor have Dedicated mentors who know the present industry trends. This foundation offers top CCNA courses as well as gives arrangement help.
I enthusiastically suggest this institute to everybody.
- Suruchi kothari
CCNA course in Latur is the foremost Institute for training on networking subjects. I have completed my CCNA course from here and would like to share this to others.
- Kashvi jain
Joined Sevenmentor for CCNA certification, I must say that their substances are awesome and particularly focus on student's knowledge growth. I suggest Sevenmentor because this is a fantastic institute in the networking field.
- Prabhas sharma
Course video & Images
Corporate Training As we know that the Networking field is evolving rapidly and the technology is also getting updated at a very fast pace. Organizations also upgrade their technology and implementation method to capture the speed and stay in race to serve the customers. Because of the lack of the skilled and trained it is very hard to get the person who can understand it and handle it very easily. Corporate CCNA Training in Latur will train and sharpen your existing staff skillset to get it done. Going for a Corporate CCNA Training program is the best choice to provide knowledge on the latest ongoing networking technologies for their existing staff so they can learn and use their upgraded skills for an organization to cope-up with the trend. Benefits of going for SevenMentor’s CCNA Corporate Training: Our expert visits your organization/company a day before to conduct training needs and gather requirements. Customize the training module as per requirement. You will get Corporate CCNA Training from certified and experienced professionals. You will get an evaluation report after the training to calculate ROI.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation