Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
DevOps is a bunch of cultures, cycles, and instruments that characterize current programming conveyance. It is a mix of Development and Operations, which assists with speeding up to convey applications and administrations. It is unequivocally joined to a bunch of procedures known as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment. It permits organizations to serve their shoppers better and contend all the more unequivocally on the lookout. DevOps can work on the nature of programming arrangements. It creates and tests all the more now and again delivers a significantly better quality item. The best DevOps benefit is the measure of coordinated effort that Agile brings to the table. The DevOps course additionally fosters your abilities and job in expanding your profession diagram.
DevOps Training Objectives
This DevOps Training in Nagpur points towards aiding students in creating basic abilities. They effectively seek after their vocation in the DevOps work jobs. The setting of this DevOps course is uniquely planned, by industry specialists. It changes Trainees to become able and industry-prepared DevOps experts. DevOps Classes in Nagpur empowers them to foster abilities to chip away at AWS Linux Servers Commands and Configuration Techniques. It has the skills to assemble aptitude in taking care of DevOps Tools. How to mechanize the testing and observing cycles and the sky's the limit from there. This great focal point of the best DevOps Classes in Nagpur is to help students.
Assemble abilities in DevOps Continuous Development, Integration, and Testing measures.
Assemble skills in dealing with Build and Monitoring devices and Test robotization devices.
Figure out how to make holders utilizing Docker.
Figure out how to robotize each part of the Continuous Delivery pipeline
Fabricate abilities to deal with the mainstream apparatuses. It is like Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and so forth.
Foster abilities to deal with constant observing apparatuses like Nagios.
Figure out how to deal with the source code of the board instruments.
Construct functional openness by dealing with many undertakings and tasks.
Who can opt for DevOps Training in Nagpur?
As the majority of the IT application advancement methodologies have become obsolete, many undertakings have begun coordinating DevOps culture into their product improvement measure. During the developing interest in DevOps, there's a ton of frenzy for DevOps Training. This high-level DevOps Course in Nagpur has gotten the decision of inclination for the maturing DevOps profession aficionados. This DevOps course will likewise profit working IT experts who wish to master new IT abilities and upgrade their vocation diagram.
These DevOps Classes in Nagpur will likewise profit from the accompanying arrangement of crowds.
IT Developers and Software Professionals
Assemble and Release Engineers
IT Project Managers and Decision Makers
Business Intelligence Professionals
Degree Holders and Job Seekers
Reasons to learn DevOps at SevenMentor Institute?
SevenMentor is a pioneer IT and Software Training Institute. That is longer than preparing for industry experience. We are dependent on 10000+ Students who are advancing admirably in their ideal vocation jobs. Our mentors will be working with solid expectations. They shape their understudies into becoming position-prepared IT experts in their preferred courses. This DevOps Training in Nagpur is organized. So that before the finish of the DevOps Course, students become capable, significant, and industry-prepared DevOps experts.
For what reason should you learn DevOps?
DevOps has many creative and testing position jobs. That job offers solely significant compensation bundles. DevOps Engineer, DevOps Build Engineer, DevOps Release Manager, DevOps Security Engineer, and so forth are the jobs in DevOps. This DevOps Course in Nagpur helps you to create position-driven abilities and sets you up for lucrative DevOps work jobs.
Normally, DevOps Engineers get Rs 7,12,453 every year.
A fresher in DevOps can expect pay as high as Rs 3.5 Lacks each year.
With important abilities and involvement with DevOps, you can even apply to work abroad.
There is excess interest for DevOps experts in India and throughout the planet.
How does DevOps work?
DevOps is a system intended to further develop work all through the product advancement lifecycle. You can envision a DevOps cycle as a boundless circle. It involves these means: plan, code, fabricate, test, discharge, convey, work, screen, and - through input - plan, it resets the circle. Preferably, DevOps implies that an IT group composes programming. That consummately meets client necessities, conveys with no sat around. It runs ideally on the principal attempt. Association uses a blend of culture and innovation to seek after this goal. To adjust programming to assumptions, designers and partners convey about the task. Engineers work on little updates that go live autonomously with one another. To keep away from standby times, IT groups use CI/CD pipelines. And other mechanization to move code from one stage of improvement and organization to another. Groups audit changes quickly and can install arrangements to guarantee discharges fulfill guidelines.
From robotized code readiness to a CI/CD pipeline, organization, checking, and criticism - here's the way every piece adds to an effective DevOps strategy. It's not hard to compose programming rapidly. Composing programming that works is another story. To convey great code to creation, DevOps disciples use holders or different strategies. It is to cause the product to act the same way from improvement through testing and into creation. They send changes separately, so issues are discernible. Groups depend on setting up the executives for reliable arrangement and facilitating conditions. Issues they find in live tasks lead to code upgrades. It is frequently through a faultless examination and constant input channels. Engineers uphold live programming; it puts the onus on them to address runtime contemplations. IT tasks heads are associated with the product plan gatherings; they offer direction on the best way to use assets productively and safely. Anybody can add to irreproachable post-mortems. The more these experts team up and share abilities, the more they can encourage a DevOps culture.
SevenMentor has 130+ mentors who are working in various MNCs. Every one of the coaches is topographically situated in many regions and gives online Training on DevOps. All the Online DevOps courses in Nagpur are held through an application where the personnel and the students are LIVE. They are interfacing with one another over the web. We record every class. Those are transferred online, where all trainees have lifetime access. We ensure your fulfillment. There will be 2 teachers devoted to a single group. Join our Online DevOps training in Nagpur. We have a startup course in AWS. Furthermore, have a high-level DevOps course. Our mentors are working experts in the field of DevOps. They use different devices which are worked by DevOps. Online DevOps Course in Nagpur by SevenMentor Institute will set you up for a profession in DevOps as it is a quickly developing field. Online DevOps Course in Nagpur is appropriate for working individuals.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Bellow are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Syllabus of DevOps
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
| 28/11/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Nagpur||Book Now|
| 29/11/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Nagpur||Book Now|
| 03/12/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Nagpur||Book Now|
| 03/12/2022 ||DevOps ||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Nagpur||Book Now|
I have taken a DevOps Course from SevenMentor. It was a decent stage where I satisfied my aspiration. SevenMentor has a good climate for learning, viable training by constant assets, and a lab office.
- Ritesh Gawde
I have finished my course. It is the best insight for me, and the instruction was extraordinary. Shubham sir used to give everyone the notes; he used to explain every single point.
- Rahul Chatterje
I took training on DevOps at SevenMentor. I might want to say my experience with SevenMentor was best. It has assisted me with getting into the right profession and making the right decision. I might want to express gratitude towards the DevOps course.
- Nikhil Randive
Course video & Images
Go for Corporate DevOps Training in Nagpur from Industry Experts to set out open doors for a superior tomorrow. The corporate DevOps Course in Nagpur is proof of exhibiting your abilities. It will update the professionals to benefit their company and save time. The development of the DevOps cloud in the cloud industry in India assisted with expanding the employability of DevOps Certified Solutions Architect. It is a certification which is in an obvious sense "The Value For Money". This course is intended to assist your staff with understanding the Development and Operations (DevOps) structural standards and administrations. Inside a brief time frame, the DevOps experts are skilled professionals in the firm. Corporate DevOps Classes in Nagpur saves time to travel; we can provide it at your place and on your time. It is useful to upgrade your employees and their workflow.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation