SQL means Structured query language, which is used as an interface with databases. The basic and essential component of any firm is data management. In today's world, any organization's database is critical to its development.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
As a result, SQL as a Programming Language is utilized by IT and non-IT businesses to manage huge databases. SQL (Structure query language) can be used to produce data and to conduct CRUD operations on data.
Data is stored in SQL in tabular representations such as rows and columns. A database management system is a set of tools that allows a user to manipulate and access data. There are various types of data management systems available, including relational database management systems and object-relational database management systems. MySQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server are instances of relational database management systems. SQL is made up of sub programming languages such as DDL, DML, DCL, and so on, which we will look at in this course.
SQL is the most widely used database language in the world; it has its own syntax and is also a command-line interpreter. It only runs one command at a time for the given codes. Nowadays, learning SQL coding is crucial for newcomers who want to pursue careers in IT, as well as for those who want to improve their abilities for greater possibilities. SQL developers are in high demand in the industry. SQL skill is required to write sophisticated SQL queries in tools such as Apache Hive, Sqoop, Hadoop, and Spark. Because most servers store their data in databases such as MySQL, knowing SQL is advantageous while administering a server. Therefore acquiring key skills in SQL database management will be beneficial to your career in the IT industry. So join SevenMentor for the best SQL classes in Nagpur.
SevenMentor’s SQL course in Nagpur
SQL Courses in Nagpur are split into several modules at SevenMentor. Each module has a specified goal as well as a series of lab assignments to be completed. The fundamentals of MySQL are taught, including administering a MySQL database and modifying data using SQL operations such as INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, and SELECT. Normalization is a database topic that needs to be understood and thus special care is given to it. You will also learn how to use MySQL to manage databases. You will be guided on how to create new databases, delete old ones, and view all databases in the MySQL database server. Integrity restrictions, as well as advanced SQL concepts such as subqueries, Date Aggregate functions, and Set operators, will be covered.
SevenMentor offers an industry-recognized SQL Certification Course in Pune. Because our SQL training complies with the necessary specifications established by the world's leading corporations, our certification is recognized by the majority of them. The certification will help you get a job in a large firm. As a result, a certificate in SQL training in Nagpur will be an asset to your career.
SevenMentor is regarded as the Best SQL Training Institute in Nagpur, and the course offers a variety of career prospects through the placement team. SQL is the most frequently listed talent, followed by R, Java, and Python. SQL, along with Python and R, is the most popular among data scientists and engineers. The fact that SQL is a popular programming language is extremely significant and valuable throughout the IT industry. In addition to SQL training, SevenMentor also undertakes mock examinations and interviews to help candidates become industry-ready. With the SQL Course curriculum, we help students improve and hone their skills. All of this, as well as job placement aid with a job guarantee, is supplied until you find your first job after completing the course. As a result, register in the SQL training in Nagpur with job placement and advance your IT career.
Students that can join this course
This course is specifically created for the following candidates: Freshers who want to start a career in IT with a focus on data storage and management. Non-IT professionals who desire to start a career in IT by learning something simple and rewarding. Working professionals that desire to use SQL in their projects as an additional skill set. Those who are new to data storage and wish to study Hadoop, Bigdata, ETL Development, ETL Testing, Database, and Data Warehouse. Manual testers that want to make use of SQL to add it to their skill set. Anyone who is new to the IT industry and wants to start with SQL.
SevenMentor's Online SQL Training in Nagpur teaches you how to use descriptive language to interact with relational databases. In this Online SQL Course in Nagpur, you will learn everything you need to know to become a skilled SQL developer. You will learn about SQL basics, how to install text editors, how to install MAMP or XAMPP, and how to establish a MySql database. You will also study basic relational databases, queries and subqueries, connections and unions, and so on. We have recorded and live sessions in online classes and the combination of these works effectively to impart the best SQL knowledge to the students. Our trainers cover all the topics in SQL and our training methodology is similar to the offline classes. The Online SQL Classes in Nagpur will ensure that you learn the optimization concept with topics such as transactions, indexing, SQL Server installation, and a thorough understanding of database management. It will also help you acquire a high-paying career in the IT industry by training you for the most in-demand online SQL Developer certification. So, request us a free demo by filling out a form at our website and get enrolled in the best Online SQL course in Nagpur.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Working Professionals
Syllabus of SQL
- Module 1:
- Introduction to MySQL. Installation of MySQL server. Download sample database .Load sample database to work.
- Module 2:
- Writing Basic SQL
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specic Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Dening a Null
- Dening a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Module 3::
- Restricting and Sorting Data:
- Topic ::
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Module 4:
- Working on DDL Commands
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Create Database objects
- Data Types in SQL
- Alter Table Statements
- Drop Table Statements
- Various Constraints
- Creating Views
- Module 5:
- Working on DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specic Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Module 6:
- Working on multiple tables and Retrieve records from multiple tables
- Topic :
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Cross Join
- Module 7:
- Working on subqueries
- Topic :
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Module 8:
- Use of built-in function in SQL
- Conversion Function
- Logical Functions
- Math Function
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
Trainer Profile of SQL
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- The Candidate have a good understanding of database concepts and database management system with relational database tools. He will work effectively on relational databases.
- A high-level understanding of RDBMS components and their internal functions which is required in project development.
- Candidate can understand applications data requirements and model into the software by using the ER diagrams and design database structural schemas based on that model.
- One can easily work on SQL commands such as create table, alter table modify table ,delete a records from table Select the data based on various conditions by applying group by ,having and other advanced queries such as sub queries ,joins ,set operators etc.
- In TCL that is transaction control management candidate can understand and work on various TCL commands.
- Candidate can be able to program a data intensive query application using RDBMS functionality
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
I enrolled in this institute's SQL course. The trainer is pleasant and helpful, and he clears up any confusion. They boosted my confidence by offering useful information. When it comes to institute fees, it is significantly lower than that of other institutes.
- Sarika Ghodke
Training people worldwide on the latest technologies and best syllabus from industry experts at a low cost. Assisting students in establishing a successful IT career in a short period of time. Thanks, SevenMentor.
- Nitesh Verma
I am really glad to have joined the SevenMentor academy for SQL courses. It was a thorough and well-designed course that finished in record time. I felt the course to be all bit complete and therefore I highly recommend it to everyone.
- Akshay Morey
Course video & Images
The Corporate SQL Course in Nagpur will teach and enhance your current staff's skill set to get the job done. Opting for a Corporate SQL Training in Nagpur is the best option for providing knowledge on the latest and ongoing technologies in the software development field for the existing workforce so that they may study and apply their upgraded abilities to help an organization keep up with the trend. As we all know, the need for SQL experts in the software development area is expanding as the field evolves and software is updated at a quick speed. Organizations also need to improve their technology and execution methods in order to keep up with the competition and continue to serve their consumers. It is difficult to find someone who understands and can handle it readily due to a shortage of skilled and trained personnel. So, come and get your employees trained for the latest trends in SQL development, that too at a highly discounted price that we provide for our corporate clients.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
At SevenMentor, we are always striving to achieve value for our candidates. We provide the Best Big Data Hadoop Training which includes all recent technologies and tools. Any candidate from...
Django is a simple , free and open-source web development framework, written in Python. A web framework contains a set of components that helps us to develop websites faster and...
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation