Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
About CCNA Security
CCNA Security Classes is the greatest training tool for engineers following the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification. Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) supports associate-level knowledge and techniques necessary to secure Cisco networks. Using a CCNA Security certificate, mitigate security threats, identify risks and vulnerabilities, and the skills needed to create a safety infrastructure are demonstrated by a community specialist.
The CCNA Security program highlights core safety technologies, tracking, monitoring and setup of network devices to keep integrity, confidentiality, and accessibility of information and apparatus, and proficiency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure. Before we discuss and find additional details about the CCNA Security Training Course in Pune, let’s understand the significance of community safety in our everyday lives. In the modern digital world, we execute our tasks online Computers, the Internet, smartphones & Computers. It is vital to secure every aspect of the unit to information and information that is personal. Network Security professionals help protect our devices, implement networks that are protected & strong, protect our information that is crucial for transactions & communications. crucial data for online communications & trades.
What is CCNA SECURITY?
To know how to secure devices and data with Cisco security hardware & applications register to a CCNA Security Course in Pune. SevenMentor provides the CCNA Security Training Course in Pune.Classroom training is run by us. With the hottest Cisco Security products that you receive ample hands-on expertise in Laboratory sessions to implement a Network that is strong and secure. Our CCNA Security class in Pune is designed according to Cisco Blueprint for the famous CCNA Security Certificate of Cisco. Students interested in a Career in Security should take CCNA Security Training in Pune. Network Security Professionals must take this route to cultivate their competencies Safety Pros who aspire to attain this path to get systematic, systematic prep & guidance should be taken by Cisco CCNA Security Certification.
It’s likely to be a whole lot easier to learn and comprehend Safety & engineering concepts your fundamentals of Switching & Routing are apparent. Thus until you enroll in your CCNA Security Course in Pune, you have to finish Switching CCNA Routing & course. Following CCNA SECURITY Trains Security Tech
What Is The Average Salary After CCNA Security Training?
Safety professionals are invaluable for a company and generally have higher wages in comparison to other entrepreneurs. Freshers at Network Security domain get salary in the Assortment of INR 20K
Career Path For Students Having Completed CCNA Security Training?
Security professionals have higher salaries and are valuable for an organization. Freshmen in the field of network security are paid an assortment of INR 20K. It is essential to keep data secure so that it is shared safely between devices and that systems and programs are secure. It is a requirement for Safety professionals. The step to get a CCNA Security Professional would be to proceed with CCNP Safety Certification Instruction and CCIE Security Certification Training. You improve your professional opportunities and get expert-level knowledge in the security domain. A Free Demo Session arouses together with Specialists & our Cisco CCIE Accredited Trainers to locate firsthand expertise of our training are conducted. The aim of the session is to familiarize you. The session can help to make a determination, not or if you’d rather pursue a career in this region. You will receive instructions on how to use, maintain, and manage the Cisco security equipment. This provides you encounter and leaves you able handle, troubleshoot, to flourish and operate company security options
Cisco 2611 XM, router:2811, 1841, 1905
Switches:3750, Cisco 2950, 2960
The learner will be able to accomplish these broad goals after finishing this course:
- Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Module 2: Perimeter Security
- Module 3: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Module 4: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- Module 6: LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) exam. On any particular exam delivery, however, more related topics might also be covered. The following rules are subject to change at any time without notice to more accurately reflect the exam's subject matter and for clarity.
Describe the security threats facing modern network Infrastructures
- Describe and describe possible defenses against typical network attacks.
- Describe and list defenses against Trojan horse, worm, and virus attacks.
- Describe the Cisco Self Defending Network architecture
Secure Cisco routers
- Secure Cisco routers with the SDM
- Security Audit feature
- Utilize the One-Step Lockdown feature in SDM to procure a Cisco router
- Safe administrative access to Cisco routers by placing powerful encrypted passwords, exec timeout, login failure speed and utilizing IOS login enhancements
- Safe administrative access to Cisco routers by configuring multiple potential levels
- Safe administrative access to Cisco routers by manually minding role established CLI
- Safe the Cisco IOS image and configuration file.
Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS
- Explain the functions and importance of AAA
- Describe the features of TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA protocols
- Configure AAA authentication
- Configure AAA authorization
- Configure AAA accounting.
ACLs can be used to reduce risks to Cisco routers and networks.
Describe the purpose of the standard, extended, and named IP ACLs that routers utilize to filter traffic.
Set up and check IP ACLs to counteract certain risks (filter IP traffic for Telnet, SNMP, and DDoS attacks).
Using CLI in a network
Use CLI to set up IP ACLs to prevent IP address spoofing
ACL construction considerations should be discussed.
Implement secure network management and reporting
- To enable protected management access using SSH on Cisco routers, use CLI and SDM.
- Use CLI and SDM to configure Cisco routers to send Syslog messages to a Syslog server.
Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
- Describe the best way to reduce coating 2 attacks by configuring fundamental Catalyst switch safety features.
Implement SDM to activate the Cisco IOS firewall feature set.
- Simplifies the operational strengths and weaknesses of the various firewall technology
- Describe stateful firewall surgeries as well as also the purpose of the nation table
- Employ Zone According Firewall with SDM.
Implement the Cisco IOS IPS feature set using SDM
- Define network established vs. host based intrusion detection and avoidance
- Explain IPS technology, attack answers, and tracking options
- Empower and confirm Cisco IOS IPS surgeries using SDM.
SDM can be used to set up site-to-site VPNs on Cisco routers.
- Explain the different methods used in cryptography
- Explain IKE protocol functionality and phases
- Describe the components that makeup IPSec and the security features it offers.
- Utilizing SDM, configure and validate an IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication.
CCNA Security Classes in Pune centers on the issues in Network Security. You will be taught:
In SevenMentor, we think that, together with concept courses, having implementing safety products & ample experience working is important. We insist on Practical Training and Lab Sessions beneath the guidance of our professional coaches. Our ultra Training rooms have been fitted with AC, writing pads, Wi-Fi, and Projectors. Our Labs are outfitted with the latest Cisco security products and available 24 7 to practice at their own convenience. You will gain experience —
What’s the CCNA Security Training Course Curriculum?Sevenmentor has made their CCNA Security Training class program according to Cisco Blue Print Guidelines CCNA Security Certification. This can help you prepare for the Cisco certification examination.
In SevenMentor we believe that collectively with theory classes, having implementing ample expertise & security products is crucial. We insist on Lab Sessions and Practical Training below the advice of our coaches. Our Training rooms are fitted with writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi, and Projectors. Our Labs are outfitted with the hottest Cisco security products and accessible 24*7 to practice at their advantage.
Expertise will be gained by you —
Enable safety and manage risks.
Their CCNA Security Training in Pune program has been created by sevenmentor based on Cisco Blue Print Guidelines CCNA Security Certification in Pune. This might help you prepare yourself for Cisco certification exam.
Network Security Intro
SevenMentor is devoted to providing you the advice necessary to create possess the education & a livelihood. We provide our 3 refresher classes, to ensure understanding of the subject. (If necessary, without charging additional fees). We have a 24*7 helpline to fix your inquiries through Whatsapp Chat and Emails. Our specialist will coach you personally, not just but following the app completion for interviews and career suggestions and Trainers direct. We give our pupils with placement help. We assist you to prepare yourself. We supply you with job interviews and a reference manual. CCNA Security is a member degree certificate at Cisco Network Security Track. CCNA Security reveals protect and knowledge and abilities necessary to secure Cisco networks.
Online CCNA Security Training:
The networking sector these days is the fastest developing industry. This is the future of the world. You can generally expect more employees to come to the field of networking. So by picking the online CCNA security Training, you will get an edge over different applicants. What's more, as it is online you won't need to stress over voyaging and moving. You can get your certificate and training sitting easily in your home. The study material given by us is ideal. The trainers associated with this Online CCNa Security Training are genuine system specialists. You will likewise get support from us on the off chance that you have any questions and troubles.
In the Online CCNA Security course, you will find out about the creation, execution, and implementation of a comprehensive security strategy by using Cisco IOS security highlights. The Online CCNA Security course will likewise instruct the students to actualize security advances and ideas utilizing switches, switches, and firewalls and how to arrange site-to-site VPNs.
Any candidate who has valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification are eligible for this course.
Syllabus CCNA Security
12% 1.0 Security Concepts
14% 2.0 Secure Access
17% 3.0 VPN
18% 4.0 Secure Routing and Switching
18% 5.0 Cisco Firewall Technologies
09% 6.0 IPS
12% 7.0 Content and Endpoint Security
- 1.0 Security Concepts
- 1.1 Common security principles
- 1.1.1 Describe confidentiality, integrity, availability (CIA)
- 1.1.2 Describe SIEM technology
- 1.1.3 Identify common security terms
- 1.1.4 Identify common network security zones
- 1.2 Common security threats
- 1.2.1 Identify common network attacks
- 1.2.2 Describe social engineering
- 1.2.3 Identify malware
- 1.2.4 Classify the vectors of data loss/exfiltration
- 1.3 Cryptography concepts
- 1.3.1 Describe key exchange
- 1.3.2 Describe hash algorithm
- 1.3.3 Compare and contrast symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- 1.3.4 Describe digital signatures, certificates, and PKI
- 1.4 Describe network topologies
- 1.4.1 Campus area network (CAN)
- 1.4.2 Cloud, wide area network (WAN)
- 1.4.3 Data center
- 1.4.4 Small office/home office (SOHO)
- 1.4.5 Network security for a virtual environment
- 2.0 Secure Access
- 2.1 Secure management
- 2.1.1 Compare in-band and out-of band
- 2.1.2 Configure secure network management
- 2.1.3 Configure and verify secure access through SNMP v3 using an ACL
- 2.1.4 Configure and verify security for NTP
- 2.1.5 Use SCP for file transfer
- 2.2 AAA concepts
- 2.2.1 Describe RADIUS and TACACS+ technologies
- 2.2.2 Configure administrative access on a Cisco router using TACACS+
- 2.2.3 Verify connectivity on a Cisco router to a TACACS+ server
- 2.2.4 Explain the integration of Active Directory with AAA
- 2.2.5 Describe authentication and authorization using ACS and ISE
- 2.3 802.1X authentication
- 2.3.1 Identify the functions 802.1X components
- 2.4 BYOD
- 2.4.1 Describe the BYOD architecture framework
- 2.4.2 Describe the function of mobile device management (MDM)
- 3.0 VPN
- 3.1 VPN concepts
- 3.1.1 Describe IPsec protocols and delivery modes (IKE, ESP, AH, tunnel mode, transport mode)
- 3.1.2 Describe hair pinning, split tunneling, always-on, NAT traversal
- 3.2 Remote access VPN
- 3.2.1 Implement basic clientless SSL VPN using ASDM
- 3.2.2 Verify clientless connection
- 3.2.3 Implement basic AnyConnect SSL VPN using ASDM
- 3.2.4 Verify AnyConnect connection
- 3.2.5 Identify endpoint posture assessment
- 3.3 Site-to-site VPN
- 3.3.1 Implement an IPsec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication on Cisco routers and ASA firewalls
- 3.3.2 Verify an IPsec site-to-site VPN
- 4.0 Secure Routing and Switching
- 4.1 Security on Cisco routers
- 4.1.1 Configure multiple privilege levels
- 4.1.2 Configure Cisco IOS role-based CLI access
- 4.1.3 Implement Cisco IOS resilient configuration
- 4.2 Securing routing protocols
- 4.2.1 Implement routing update authentication on OSPF
- 4.3 Securing the control plane
- 4.3.1 Explain the function of control plane policing
- 4.4 Common Layer 2 attacks
- 4.4.1 Describe STP attacks
- 4.4.2 Describe ARP spoofing
- 4.4.3 Describe MAC spoofing
- 4.4.4 Describe CAM table (MAC address table) overflows
- 4.4.5 Describe CDP/LLDP reconnaissance
- 4.4.6 Describe VLAN hopping
- 4.4.7 Describe DHCP spoofing
- 4.5 Mitigation procedures
- 4.5.1 Implement DHCP snooping
- 4.5.2 Implement Dynamic ARP Inspection
- 4.5.3 Implement port security
- 4.5.4 Describe BPDU guard, root guard, loop guard
- 4.5.5 Verify mitigation procedures
- 4.6 VLAN security
- 4.6.1 Describe the security implications of a PVLAN
- 4.6.2 Describe the security implications of a native VLAN
- 5.0 Cisco Firewall Technologies
- 5.1 Describe operational strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- 5.1.1 Proxy firewalls
- 5.1.2 Application firewall
- 5.1.3 Personal firewall
- 5.2 Compare stateful vs. stateless firewalls
- 5.2.1 Operations
- 5.2.2 Function of the state table
- 5.3 Implement NAT on Cisco ASA 9.x
- 5.3.1 Static
- 5.3.2 Dynamic
- 5.3.3 PAT
- 5.3.4 Policy NAT
- 5.3.5 Verify NAT operations
- 5.4 Implement zone-based firewall
- 5.4.1 Zone to zone
- 5.4.2 Self zone
- 5.5 Firewall features on the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 9.x
- 5.5.1 Configure ASA access management
- 5.5.2 Configure security access policies
- 5.5.3 Configure Cisco ASA interface security levels
- 5.5.4 Configure default Cisco Modular Policy Framework (MPF)
- 5.5.5 Describe modes of deployment (routed firewall, transparent firewall)
- 5.5.6 Describe methods of implementing high availability
- 5.5.7 Describe security contexts
- 5.5.8 Describe firewall services
- 6.0 IPS
- 6.1 Describe IPS deployment considerations
- 6.1.1 Network-based IPS vs. host-based IPS
- 6.1.2 Modes of deployment (inline, promiscuous - SPAN, tap)
- 6.1.3 Placement (positioning of the IPS within the network)
- 6.1.4 False positives, false negatives, true positives, true negatives
- 6.2 Describe IPS technologies
- 6.2.1 Rules/signatures
- 6.2.2 Detection/signature engines
- 6.2.3 Trigger actions/responses (drop, reset, block, alert, monitor/log, shun)
- 6.2.4 Blacklist (static and dynamic)
- 7.0 Content and Endpoint Security
- 7.1 Describe mitigation technology for email-based threats A. SPAM filtering, anti-malware filtering, DLP, blacklisting email encryption
- 7.2 Describe mitigation technology for web-based threats
- 7.2.1 Local and cloud-based web proxies
- 7.2.2 Blacklisting, URL filtering, malware scanning, URL categorization web application filtering, TLS/SSL decryption
- 7.3 Describe mitigation technology for endpoint threats
- 7.3.1 Anti-virus/anti-malware
- 7.3.2 Personal firewall/HIPS
- 7.3.3 Hardware/software encryption of local data
Trainer Profile of CCNA Security Training in Pune
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only given upon the complete completion of our courses and projects with a practical component.
CCNA Security Exams & Certification
Every major global company in the world has been accredited with the SevenMentor Certification. We offer to both corporate trainees and freshmen when the theoretical and practical sessions are finished. Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. With the help of this certification, you can enhance the value of your resume and obtain renowned opportunities in leading MNCs all over the world. The certification will only be given following satisfactory completion of our training and project-based projects with a practical component.
Proficiency After Training
- Develop a security infrastructure
- Recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks
- Mitigate security threats
- Install, troubleshoot and monitoring of network devices
- Maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
You would be happy to realize that you can contact SevenMentor support significantly after the fruition of the preparation. We additionally don't set a boundary for the number of queries you can raise for inquiry goals and uncertainty freedom.
| 04/12/2023 ||CCNA Security ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 05/12/2023 ||CCNA Security ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 02/12/2023 ||CCNA Security ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
| 02/12/2023 ||CCNA Security ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
Excellent training experience at SevenMentor for CCNA Security Training, I am really thankful that I chosen Seven mentor. The teaching staff is very knowledgeable and highly updated with the knowledge. The syllabus and topics are taught very perfectly and carefully. Batch management is also very good. They always provide us different opportunities. Non teaching staff also very polite.I appreciate SevenMentor and Entire team.I will recommend to everyone.
- Nitin Manwadkar
Awesome Institute with good cooperation and every task is performed on Actual Environment.The Mentors Has An Excellent Teaching Skills in networking training specially advance ccna security.By the Way the institute is located in the heart of pune city which is middle centre to all Aspariants To get work with it.
- Umesh Bhatt
It was really a good experience with seven mentor. They provided me a excellent platform to learn and gain enough knowledge in CCNA Security course .
- Pruthi Raj
Course video & Images
The Corporate CCNA Security Training centers around center security advances, the establishment, investigating and observing of system gadgets to look after trustworthiness, privacy and accessibility of information and gadgets, and competency in the innovations that Cisco utilizes in its security structure
With a Corporate CCNA Security Training, a system proficient exhibits the aptitudes required to build up a security framework, perceive dangers and vulnerabilities to systems, and alleviate security dangers. With SevenMentor's Corporate CCNA Security Training imagine yourself as security proficient with the mission to shield your organization's information from burglary, harm, or disturbance. Potential mischief can emerge out of an assortment of sources. Also, the hazard can rapidly scale to a high-result occasion where you'll need to respond utilizing the correct information. Corporate CCNA Security Training sets you up for errands like these by building up the abilities expected to configure, actualize, and bolster security to organize gadgets and guarantee their honesty.With Corporate CCNA Security Training begin assembling your expertise today for the ultimate best of your organization.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation | Free Career Counselling