Networking possibility to enhance business operations. The most widely used IT certification globally is now the Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA course in Shahjahanabad) credential.
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
The certification's main focus is on creating skills that are appropriate for the quick adoption of technologies in the sophisticated networking environment of today. CCNA training in Shahjahanabad is evidence that you can advance fundamental networking abilities.
What exactly is CCNA Certification?
The circumstance that can entirely change your career aspects. Cisco Certified Network Associate is known by this acronym. It is a type of technical certification that Cisco offers to network specialists. A person's networking skills can be improved, enhanced, and evaluated through the CCNA classes in Shahjahanabad. The credential verifies the holder's general capacity to set up, secure, run, and troubleshoot problems in business networks. A thorough understanding of networking concepts is provided by the Cisco CCNA certification. It aids networking specialists in maintaining their current knowledge and skills. The credential broadens the pool of available jobs in the networking industry. It will assist the certification holder in advancing his career, receiving promotions, and finding new employment opportunities with better pay. The ability to solve problems is to enhance your talent at its best.
What Justifies the Value of CCNA Training at SevenMentor?
Your networking skills shine in organizations.
Benefits for employers and employees in the IT industry are prepared through the Cisco certification process. While nothing can replace hands-on experience, certifications are also essential to keep a candidate abreast of the most recent technological advancements in the IT industry.
After completing the CCNA Course in Shahjahanabad, many candidates noticed improvements in their career trajectories.
It is been more facial to acquire than to just practice
When you become CCNA training in Shahjahanabad certified, you receive that ideal qualification and recognition that you can include on your resume when you apply for open positions in the Cisco networking industry.
The main advantage of obtaining a CCNA classes in Shahjahanabad is that it will increase your recognition.
Employers believe that Cisco certification is important (93%).
Priceless course degree that can't be stolen.
The worth of CCNA certification
With a valid CCNA certification, you can enroll in additional Cisco training courses if you currently hold a position in an IT firm. Your chances of getting promoted would decrease with a CCNA certification. The CCNA accreditations ensure that you are respected by other staff members working for your association. If possess the CCNA certification, you can complete this process. Your salary will increase as a result of taking the CCNA course. You advance in your career as a result of this. If you believe that the Internet will continue to rule the future, it would be wise to purchase one. CateThe category is efficient enough.
The certification verifies the holder's capacity to set up, operate, secure, and troubleshoot networks in a business environment. IT specialists who hold the Cisco CCNA certification have a solid understanding of networking fundamentals. It enables networking professionals to stay current on their skills and knowledge. It will help the certification holder get job promotions, career advancement, and new job opportunities with better pay. The CCNA certification is difficult to obtain, but it will be worthwhile in terms of money made and job opportunities.
Who ought to pursue the CCNA?
The fact that there are no specific prerequisites for the CCNA exam means that you can become certified as a CCNA without having taken any prerequisite exams. But before beginning the CCNA certification training, we advised that you have a fundamental understanding of networking. To advance your knowledge and abilities, you should enroll in CCNA certification training if you have some experience in the IT industry and want to begin a career in networking. An interest can change your value in your career.
What subjects make up the CCNA Certification?
The CCNA Certification covers a variety of interesting and important topics that networking professionals must know. The fundamentals of networking, IP connectivity, as well as the elements of the routing table, IPv4 and IPv6 static routing, and various IP services, are explained in this Cisco certification.
Career-related to the CCNA skills
A higher-paying and even more challenging networking job could be yours if you complete the CCNA course instead of staying in your current position. The road to obtaining other expert-level networking certifications becomes more clear once you become Cisco CCNA certified. You will gain more respect from other staff members, which is the biggest benefit of becoming a CCNA. You will be able to handle more networking issues with the knowledge you gain from the CCNA training. This procedure makes the Cisco certification valuable to many organizations' employers. It is always a very difficult process to obtain a top-notch certification.
Features provided by CCNA Security
In a logical order determined by technologies, CCNA Security offers a thorough, theoretical, and practical introduction to network security. The following characteristics of CCNA Security:
• Students gain a thorough theoretical understanding of network security concepts and the available tools and configurations.
• The courses place a strong emphasis on the practical application of knowledge required to plan, carry out, and support network security.
• Practical labs aid students in refining their critical thinking and complex problem-solving abilities. Students can experiment with network behavior and pose "what if" questions through Cisco Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities, which encourage the exploration of networking security concepts.
Innovative assessments give instant feedback to support the assessment of learned knowledge and skills.
How to Use CCNA to Advance Your Career in Cybersecurity
Why then obtain a CCNA? How can a CCNA help you start or advance in a career in cybersecurity? What advantages of getting a CCNA support a career in cybersecurity? The opportunity to learn something is the main benefit of obtaining a CCNA. No matter the role, anyone working in cybersecurity must be committed to lifelong learning and development. In addition, the CCNA is a great certification to gain access to Human Resources. It is a widely accepted and respected credential that may influence a hiring decision and/or career advancement, even among non-technical decision-makers. Other advantages a CCNA certification could offer for a career in cybersecurity include:
Comparison of Security+ Certification and Cisco Certified Network Associate - Security
An entry-level security certification that is unique to Cisco networks is the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security). The CCNA Security programs candidates with experience building and securing Cisco security infrastructures, setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting Cisco network devices, and identifying and reducing cybersecurity risks. Candidates must hold either the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT), the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching), or any Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) credential, and they must also pass a single exam that covers Cisco network security implementation. The certification is good for three years, and holders must succeed in an exam from an approved list to renew it.
CCNA Security is the most comparable credential to the others. In terms of expected skill level, the Security+ certification and the CCNA Security are the closest. Both credentials are aimed at professionals who are just starting their careers and usually hold junior-level positions. One significant distinction between the two credentials is that Security+ is vendor-neutral, whereas CCNA Security is primarily concerned with Cisco systems. Consider the CCNA Security credential if you work with Cisco technology. Select the Security+ certification if your focus is broader.
We conduct online CCNA course in Shahjahanabad in SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd. We are the best software development, networking, and technology training facility in the entire space of education. To succeed in their chosen technical profession, we urge students to choose their courses carefully. We promise successful placement and give our applicants top-notch training. We monitor the development of candidates using test results and lab tests. Students are welcome to sign up for the courses provided by SevenMentor Training Institute and to join our panel.
Bachelors & Graduates
Any professional person
Abroad studying students and professionals Candidates are willing to learn something new.
Syllabus of CCNA
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301)
Exam Description: The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-301) is a 90-minute, 50–60 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management .The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
15% 1.0 Network Fundamentals
21% 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
23% 3.0 Routing Technologies
10% 4.0 WAN Technologies
10% 5.0 Infrastructure Services
11% 6.0 Infrastructure Security
10% 7.0 Infrastructure Management
- 1.0 Network Fundamentals
- 1.1. Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- 1.2. Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- 1.3. Describe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- 1.3.1. Firewalls
- 1.3.2. Access points
- 1.3.3. Wireless controllers
- 1.4. Describe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architecture
- 1.4.1. Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
- 1.4.2. Virtual services
- 1.4.3. Basic virtual network infrastructure
- 1.5. Compare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architectures
- 1.6. Compare and contrast network topologies
- 1.6.1. Star
- 1.6.2. Mesh
- 1.6.3. Hybrid
- 1.7. Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- 1.8. Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- 1.8.1. Perform and document fault isolation
- 1.8.2. Resolve or escalate
- 1.8.3. Verify and monitor resolution
- 1.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- 1.10. Compare and contrast IPv4 address types
- 1.10.1. Unicast
- 1.10.2. Broadcast
- 1.10.3. Multicast
- 1.11. Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- 1.12. Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy< addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- 1.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- 1.14. Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration
- 1.15. Compare and contrast IPv6 address types
- 1.15.1. Global unicast
- 1.15.2. Unique local
- 1.15.3. Link local
- 1.15.4. Multicast
- 1.15.5. Modified EUI 64
- 1.15.6. Autoconfiguration
- 1.15.7. Anycast
- LAN Switching Technologies
- 2.1. Describe and verify switching concepts
- 2.1.1. MAC learning and aging
- 2.1.2. Frame switching
- 2.1.3. Frame flooding
- 2.1.4. MAC address table
- 2.2. Interpret Ethernet frame format
- 2.3. Troubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
- 2.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
- 2.4.1. Access ports (data and voice)
- 2.4.2. Default VLAN
- 2.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity
- 2.5.1. Trunk ports
- 2.5.2. Add and remove VLANs on a trunk
- 2.5.3. DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q
- 2.5.4. Native VLAN
- 2.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocols
- 2.6.1. STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+)
- 2.6.2. STP root bridge selection
- 2.7. Configure, verify and troubleshoot STP related optional features
- 2.7.1. PortFast
- 2.7.2. BPDU guard
- 2.8. Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- 2.8.1. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- 2.8.2. LLDP
- 2.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- 2.9.1. Static
- 2.9.2. PAGP
- 2.9.3. LACP
- 2.10. Describe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis aggregation
- 3.0 Routing Technologies
- 3.1. Describe the routing concepts
- 3.1.1. Packet handling along the path through a network
- 3.1.2. Forwarding decision based on route lookup
- 3.1.3. Frame rewrite
- 3.2. Interpret the components of a routing table
- 3.2.1. Prefix
- 3.2.2. Network mask
- 3.2.3. Next hop
- 3.2.4. Routing protocol code
- 3.2.5. Administrative distance
- 3.2.6. Metric
- 3.2.7. Gateway of last resort
- 3.3. Describe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sources
- 3.3.1. Admin distance
- 3.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
- 3.4.1. Router on a stick
- 3.4.2. SVI
- 3.5. Compare and contrast static routing & dynamic routing
- 3.6. Compare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocols
- 3.7. Compare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
- 3.8. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.8.1. Default route
- 3.8.2. Network route
- 3.8.3. Host route
- 3.8.4. Floating static
- 3.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.10. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.11. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.12. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for Ipv4 (excluding authentication, filtering manual summarization, redistribution)
- 3.14. Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
- 4.0 WAN Technologies
- 4.1. Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
- 4.2. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- 4.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
- 4.4. Describe WAN topology options
- 4.4.1. Point-to-point
- 4.4.2. Hub and spoke
- 4.4.3. Full mesh
- 4.4.4. Single vs dual-homed
- 4.5. Describe WAN access connectivity options
- 4.5.1. MPLS
- 4.5.2. Metro Ethernet
- 4.5.3. Broadband PPPoE
- 4.5.4. Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
- 4.6. Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)
- 4.7. Describe basic QoS concepts
- 4.7.1. Marking
- 4.7.2. Device trust
- 4.7.3. Prioritization
- A. Voice
- B. Video
- C. Data
- 4.7.4. Shaping
- 4.7.5. Policing
- 4.7.6. Congestion management
- 5.0 Infrastructure Services
- 5.1. Describe DNS lookup operation
- 5.2. Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- 5.3. Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- 5.3.1. Server
- 5.3.2. Relay
- 5.3.3. Client
- 5.3.4. TFTP, DNS, and gateway options
- 5.4. Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
- 5.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- 5.5.1. Priority
- 5.5.2. Preemption
- 5.5.3. Version
- 5.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- 5.6.1. Static
- 5.6.2. Pool
- 5.6.3. PAT
- 5.7. Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
- 6.0 Infrastructure Security
- 6.1. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port security
- 6.1.1. Static
- 6.1.2. Dynamic
- 6.1.3. Sticky
- 6.1.4. Max MAC addresses
- 6.1.5. Violation actions
- 6.1.6. Err-disable recovery
- 6.2. Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
- 6.2.1. 802.1x
- 6.2.2. DHCP snooping
- 6.2.3. Nondefault native VLAN
- 6.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- 6.3.1. Standard
- 6.3.2. Extended
- 6.3.3. Named
- 6.4. Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
- 6.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
- 6.5.1. Local authentication
- 6.5.2. Secure password
- 6.5.3. Access to device
- A. Source address
- B. Telnet/SSH
- 6.5.4. Login banner
- 6.5.5. Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- 7.1. Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- 7.1.1. SNMPv2
- 7.1.2. SNMPv3
- 7.1.3. Syslog
- 7.2. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
- 7.3. Configure and verify device management
- 7.3.1. Backup and restore device configuration
- 7.3.2. Using Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP for device discovery
- 7.3.3. Licensing
- 7.3.4. Logging
- 7.3.5. Timezone
- 7.3.6. Loopback
- 7.4. Configure and verify initial device configuration
- 7.5. Perform device maintenance
- 7.5.1. Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
- 7.5.2. Password recovery and configuration register
- 7.5.3. File system management
- 7.6. Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- 7.6.1. Ping and traceroute with extended option
- 7.6.2. Terminal monitor
- 7.6.3. Log events
- 7.6.4. Local SPAN
- 7.7. Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- 7.7.1. Function of a controller
- 7.7.2. Separation of control plane and data plane
- 7.7.3. Northbound and southbound APIs
Trainer Profile of CCNA R&S
At SevenMentor, you can take either online training or classroom training. Aside from this, SevenMentor additionally offers corporate training for associations to upskill their workforce. All mentors at SevenMentor have years of important industry experience, and they have been effectively functioning as advisors in a similar space, which has made them topic specialists. You can have a demo lecture to check the quality of our trainers.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
Proficiency After Training
- Describe how Components Operate, identifying Important Elements, a function of network Elements, as well as the OSI reference model
- Employing the host-to-host Parcel delivery process, Clarify Problems related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify Changed LAN technology Alternatives into Ethernet networking Problems
- Describe the reasons for Expanding the reach of a LAN as well as the methods Which Can Be Utilized, with a focus on RF wireless Accessibility
- Explain the reasons for Linking networks Using routers and the Way routed networks transmit Information via networks using TCP / IP
- Explain the Use of WANs, the Significant Apparatus of WANs, Also configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Utilize the command-line Port to Detect neighbors on the Community and manage the router startup and Configuration
From Beginner to Expert
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Shahjahanabad||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Shahjahanabad||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Shahjahanabad||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Shahjahanabad||Book Now|
Professionalism, quality, value, and communication. I had a hard time getting motivated for other online programs for months. The best online live course is this one.
- Rashmi Jain
A wonderful setting for learning and getting started in technology I advise going to one of their many classes. gifted instructors. best employment possibilities.
- Neeraj Rathod
Within a few days after finishing the CCNA course, I passed all portions with grades above average. Trainers offer excellent mental resources and get right to the point about what you need to know.
- Vicky Patil
Course video & Images
Corporate CCNA course in Shahjahanabad is available for employees to take to further their education and careers. Offerings from the SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd.. helps candidates improve their skills and open up new career options for them. Candidates are trained at SevenMentor Training Institute till they are prepared to enter the workforce. The additional classes will be valued by the staff, and the tests will help them improve their skills. The training lessons offered by SevenMentor are interesting and easy to follow.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
CCNA Security class is the greatest training tool for engineers following the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification.
The CCNP Certification is just one among the vital certifications from Cisco a media professional must want to proceed in his profession.
An Advanced level in cisco certification-networking training is intended for professionals with prior experience in the networking field.
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation